Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Then you're part of the problem.

Fortunately, you're just going to talk and you're not actually going to do anything.
You left out the rest of my post:

"Your stupid leftist link aside......Well, you have Antifa and BLM, they have Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Fair is fair after all...except, only Antifa and BLM have actually committed violence."

I condemn violence and destruction in all forms from both sides. I condemn threats of violence and destruction from anyone on either side of the political divide. I want anyone, on either side, guilty of such offenses to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Why can't you say the same?
Have you seen the radical BLM and Antifa burning cities? Do you condemn them?

What did I just say? Can you read it? Do you need me to point it out to you again?

"I condemn violence and destruction in all forms from both sides."

Then you're part of the problem.

Fortunately, you're just going to talk and you're not actually going to do anything.
You left out the rest of my post:

"Your stupid leftist link aside......Well, you have Antifa and BLM, they have Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Fair is fair after all...except, only Antifa and BLM have actually committed violence."

Wasn't relevant to my point. You support conservatives threatening violence. You're part of the problem.

Wasn't relevant to my point. You support conservatives threatening violence. You're part of the problem.
It was directly related to your point because you left out scolding the real perps which is BLM and Antifa, the Democrats and the leftists. You only focus on a few utterances from a few people who have done nothing but talk.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Eh.... You have heard about... nah... Fuck it... You're a hypocrite. If it's bad, then it's bad for everyone... Unless you are a fuck'n hypocrite. Let me guess.. You haven't heard about any other people having that problem?

It was directly related to your point because you left out scolding the real perps which is BLM and Antifa, the Democrats and the leftists. You only focus on a few utterances from a few people who have done nothing but talk.

Do I need to repeat myself again for you? Because I already addressed that. Twice.

Do I need to repeat myself again for you? Because I already addressed that. Twice.
No you need to address what I wrote not what you falsely claim I wrote.

Ok. Clearly we aren't communicating well here. I'm going to give you one last post to ask me whatever you want as clearly as you can. Then I'll do my best to address it. Then that's it.

Go ahead. What are you asking me? Please be specific.

That was what the quote stated. I was asking someone else (not you) if they support that quote.

If you're not referring to the quote, then your argument isn't really relevant to what you're replying to.
State the quote. Or provide a link please.

Ok. Clearly we aren't communicating well here. I'm going to give you one last post to ask me whatever you want as clearly as you can. Then I'll do my best to address it. Then that's it.

I said if treason is proven I would be OK with a death sentence.

I said if treason is proven I would be OK with a death sentence.

Yea, I know you said that. I'm not disputing that you said that.

Shut the fuck up you crybaby bitch :dev3:

Every leftist scumbag on this board has been silent as a church mouse while Antifa and BLM have been burning, looting, and murdering in this country for years

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Not surprising. The sociopath in chief has been egging on the white supremacist trash for four years

I have to disagree.

It's five years. Five and a half really.

Exactly.

Ever since he came down that escalator in June 2015.

Do you support or condemn conservatives threatening violence?

Here are a few quotes from the OP:

"But let me tell you: If you steal this election from us and you put in a U.N. communist corrupt criminal Joe Biden in the White House, it’s not going to be a million peaceful marchers in D.C. No, no, no. No, it’s not. No, it’s not"

"They have committed treason against America and for that they have become the enemy. The punishment for treason? Death."

Do you support that or condemn that?
OK here is post #93....I said I support death for PROVEN treason. As far as the quote you provided, anyone can say anything, we saw that for the past 4 years when the left and Democrats accused Trump of treason. We also saw the left and the Democrats claiming Antifa and BLM (who were responsible for the rioting, burning, looting and killing across this country), cover for the perps. Maybe you should be more concerned with actual perps than cheap talk.

Do you support or condemn conservatives threatening violence?

Here are a few quotes from the OP:

"But let me tell you: If you steal this election from us and you put in a U.N. communist corrupt criminal Joe Biden in the White House, it’s not going to be a million peaceful marchers in D.C. No, no, no. No, it’s not. No, it’s not"

"They have committed treason against America and for that they have become the enemy. The punishment for treason? Death."

Do you support that or condemn that?
OK here is post #93....I said I support death for PROVEN treason. As far as the quote you provided, anyone can say anything, we saw that for the past 4 years when the left and Democrats accused Trump of treason. We also saw the left and the Democrats claiming Antifa and BLM, who were responsible for the rioting, burning, looting and killing across this country, cover for the perps. Maybe you should be more concerned with actual perps than cheap talk.

Ok. I don't support threats of violence from conservatives because they lost the election.

Forum List

Back