Trump's 100-Day Pledge: Sue My Victims

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
580ba0071a000074285bb2d0.jpeg

Donald Trump pledged on Saturday to sue all of the women who have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault.

The Republican presidential nominee made the vow during a planned policy speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, a town from where Abraham Lincoln gave his celebrated address during the Civil War.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign. Total fabrication,” Trump said. “The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

More: Trump Uses Major Policy Speech To Threaten To Sue Sexual Assault Accusers

Wow, Trump's lawyers will be really busy. There's his upcoming trial for raping a 13-year-old girl, Trump University fraud - and now his umpteen sexual assault accusers.

Outstanding, sue them into bankruptcy. Every damn time someone refused to bake a fucking cake for some gay couple that's what you libs do, run right to the courts to try to cash in.

Trump wouldn't stop there. He will pin down every journalist who criticizes him. It would be the most asinine litigious Whitehouse this nation has ever seen. I can see him censoring websites too that criticize him. He will be a tyrant. Guaranteed. Why would he change his basic nature just because he's phoning in the money from the Oval Office?

Trump wouldn't stop there. He will pin down every journalist who criticizes him. It would be the most asinine litigious Whitehouse this nation has ever seen. I can see him censoring websites too that criticize him. He will be a tyrant. Guaranteed. Why would he change his basic nature just because he's phoning in the money from the Oval Office?

Yes, he will surely go after journalists as well.

Donald Trump pledged on Saturday to sue all of the women who have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault.

The Republican presidential nominee made the vow during a planned policy speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, a town from where Abraham Lincoln gave his celebrated address during the Civil War.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign. Total fabrication,” Trump said. “The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

Wow, Trump's lawyers will be really busy. There's his upcoming trial for raping a 13-year-old girl, Trump University fraud - and now his umpteen sexual assault accusers.
We can't be rid of Trump soon enough.

It's hilarious to watch President-elect Hillary Clinton and Gloria Allred kick Trump's ass. Two very powerful and smart women spanking baby Trump. He'll never get over it. It will haunt him until his grave - and maybe beyond.

Between suing 9 women and going on trial in November for fraud (Trump University) he's way too busy to be POTUS.

Between suing 9 women and going on trial in November for fraud (Trump University) he's way too busy to be POTUS.

Only 9 women? I thought the current count was higher than that. I heard this morning on CNN or MSNBC that Gloria Allred would be presenting a new one today. I haven't heard yet whether she has.

I can't wait to never hear his voice or see his ugly face again clogging up every single news channel 24/7. I am so SICK of this asshole. After November 8th, hopefully this miserable piece of shit will disappear into oblivion, spending the rest of his life inside various courtrooms until the day he dies.

I can't wait to never hear his voice or see his ugly face again clogging up every single news channel 24/7. I am so SICK of this asshole. After November 8th, hopefully this miserable piece of shit will disappear into oblivion, spending the rest of his life inside various courtrooms.

Amen! Just fucking Amen!

And this only confirms why so many women were afraid of speaking out, they were afraid of exactly this -- being sued by this revolting piece of shit.

Just when I thought that Trump had gone 24 hours without making an ass out of himself.....

Groper Don is going to sue the microphone on the Access Hollywood bus, the telephone he used to make all those calls to Howard Stern, and the dressing room door of the underaged girls.

Good. I hope he sues those lying whores so they have to pay him every cent they earn for the rest of their lives.

Just when I thought that Trump had gone 24 hours without making an ass out of himself.....

Let's see how many of these "accusers" come forward with their lies when they have something on the line.

Forum List

Back