trump's actual crowd size exposed in embarrassing video

I've never really understood why it's such a big deal to him, but since we know it is this must be almost crippling to his ego.

Seems like they turnout gets smaller and small with each rally.

It's the left that always seems obsessed about size...

They're colossally bored too after about 15 minutes. Pay attention to the people they seat right behind him. Same old tired routine. Just an endless parade of bullshit and grievance.
That's the problem with not writing any new material. You're forced to play the Greatest Hits over and over...and people get tired of it.

On some level, I'm a little surprised this race is virtually neck and neck. :)

I would like to say I'm surprised the race is neck and neck, but I work with a dude from Mississippi and I've tried to talk to him about politics, about anything really, and he just doesn't listen to what he doesn't want to hear.

He even says "my wife doesn't listen" (he got her knocked up and they got a shotgun wedding and now they don't like each other) and then proceeds to give examples of him not listening to his wife and how she's really bad because of it....

Vance in his book about hillbillies gave some good reasons why these people are poor, and the same reasons they're poor are used for why they're voting for Trump.

You called me a guy, dumbass. Pay attention.
OrangeTrumpcats.jpg

I would like to say I'm surprised the race is neck and neck, but I work with a dude from Mississippi and I've tried to talk to him about politics, about anything really, and he just doesn't listen to what he doesn't want to hear.

He even says "my wife doesn't listen" (he got her knocked up and they got a shotgun wedding and now they don't like each other) and then proceeds to give examples of him not listening to his wife and how she's really bad because of it....

Vance in his book about hillbillies gave some good reasons why these people are poor, and the same reasons they're poor are used for why they're voting for Trump.
I don't listen to you either...but it's only because you're the dumbest ass in captivity,

De CrepitUS reaches rock bottom as he clutches at Yahoo for news .

What another load of rubbish , from one of the leading Fake News organisations .

Are you DeCrepit or De Creepy?
YOu really suck at this, you know that?

I've never really understood why it's such a big deal to him, but since we know it is this must be almost crippling to his ego.

Seems like they turnout gets smaller and small with each rally.

Goober, you made a poor decision in starting this thread. You're going to get your ass handed to you and then some.

Well...I've run into quite a few people like this. Who not only hold their nose..but are impervious to the stench of hypocrisy..and voting against their own best interest...just because there is a "D" next to the candidates name.

Goober, you made a poor decision in starting this thread. You're going to get your ass handed to you and then some.
Uh huh, sure I am.

What makes you think this time will be any different from all the other times you failed?

Forum List

Back