Trump's Address: "This is pointless. I will tweet my report on the State of the Union and agenda."

Trump: "This is stupid. Go home. I will tweet everything tomorrow. Goodnight."

• Disagree.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wut?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This address is always stupid and unnecessary. It provides a platform for a bunch of nonsense and bullshit.

He should just send a letter and call it good.

he should ditch his MAGA shit cap

and wear a

FTH cap

FUCK TAXPAYERS HARDER

He makes a valid point. These addresses really are pretty meaningless. Most have already formed their opinions of the speech before it's even happened. Bottom line is, if you support Trump, you'll be into it. And if you hate Trump, you'll hate it. That's the way these things always go.

a whopping ten percent of the country watched the last one.

I think that'll jump quite a bit. Even the loony haters will watch and hang on his every word. And ya never know what Trump's gonna say. He's always on the edge. I enjoy listening to him speak.

I think that'll jump quite a bit. Even the loony haters will watch and hang on his every word. And ya never know what Trump's gonna say. He's always on the edge. I enjoy listening to him speak.
That would be the perfect opportunity for Trump to say:

"Fuck each and every last one of you motherfuckers. This is a stupid tradition, filled with a bunch of optic horseshit. I am outta here."

I would consider it the greatest speech in the history of world politics.

That would be the perfect opportunity for Trump to say:

"Fuck each and every last one of you motherfuckers. This is a stupid tradition, filled with a bunch of optic horseshit. I am outta here."

I would consider it the greatest speech in the history of world politics.
I would become a trumpatier
Most badass thing ever.

the old son of a bitch has spent every second dividing the country and the republican party - whats pointless is him thinking he can unite everyone with a fucking speech.

fuck Trump

If you were to look out the window at the Captial building right now, you'd see just about every liberal news van rocking back and forth as they FAP in overdrive at the prospect of Trump saying something they disagree with.

Tomorrow, the capitol police should do a callus check of every reporter to tries to get an interview with some congress critter just to see if they at least wiped their hands.

If you were to look out the window at the Captial building right now, you'd see just about every liberal news van rocking back and forth as they FAP in overdrive at the prospect of Trump saying something they disagree with.

Tomorrow, the capitol police should do a callus check of every reporter to tries to get an interview with some congress critter just to see if they at least wiped their hands.
Which is why the epic meltdown of NOT giving a speech would be.....epic.

:lol:

Goodnight.

Would never happen, if there is one thing that Trump likes more than KFC it is worship and adoration. And tonight he will get his fill of it.

But I do predict that there will be a tweet from him stating he got the most standing ovations ever in the history of the planet.

Would never happen, if there is one thing that Trump likes more than KFC it is worship and adoration. And tonight he will get his fill of it.

But I do predict that there will be a tweet from him stating he got the most standing ovations ever in the history of the planet.
True and probably true.
:lol:

Rough draft:

The state of the Union is sound, bleev me. Aside from all the indictments and resignations due to corruption, I have done a good job of draining the swamp. The national debt and the stock markets have hit record highs on my watch.

The feminazis have taken down a lot of my friends this year. I am the last pussy grabber standing (pause for applause).

I have tweeted attacks on more Republicans this year than Obama did in EIGHT YEARS! (pause for applause)

Even the negroes are learning to love me, bleev me. If it wasn't for slavery, they'd all be in some African shithole.

Despite adding even more debt to our national credit card, I have lowered our payments, adding another trillion and a half dollars onto the backs of our precious unborn children who must be protected. We need them to be born to pay all this debt we have just sloughed on them, bleev me (pause for applause).

He'd never pass up a chance to lie to millions of people. The only question is will Melania pass on this opportunity to be shamed so soon after her 'husband' was out as having paid a prostitute $130,000 to keep quiet. Melania has NEVER been on a $130,000 shopping spree so the whole thing won't sit well with her.

Oh and the fake 'Christians' will watch and faun over this immoral adulterer who urged them to vote for an accused pedophile.

And the label on the entire evening will be -

REPUBLICAN VALUES

Forum List

Back