Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

[Q

If Hillary is Crooked, why is she not in jail....

Because the filthy ass Obama Administration wouldn't pursue justice because she was the Moon Bat Presidential Candidate.

Comey said she was guilty as hell but let her off the hook for "no intent", which is the lamest excuse ever.

No......Trump is contradicting fake news from the media.
Trump is the liar the fake ,in our WH and only morons believe him
So you're saying Trump is lying about moving forward?
trump only lies when he opens his mouth ,,,he lies about obama ,hillary ,,all dems , the pos is a disgrace

Obama lied every time that asshole opened his mouth. So did that filthy Crooked Hillary bitch but that didn't stop you stupid Moon Bats from voting for either one, did it?
If Hillary is Crooked, why is she not in jail.... What charges have the DOJ filed?

Come on is Trump just incompetent? how can a criminal just let walk the streets like that?

(sigh) They are ALL crooked. Had YOU or I done what Bitchlary did we would never get out of jail.

All the bullshit dems are pulling these days will make convincing normal Americans that it's time to fight back that much easier.
Free healthcare for illegals,open borders,illegals voting,fag story hour at the library,men in womens bathrooms.....etc.
Common liberals,do you actually think these things are good for America?

If you care so much about the financials of this all, you should be asking who the fuck is running the department that is paying OVER $700 PER DAY to house immigrants in such shitty conditions. You know who they are paying is pocketing 90% of that, and I guarantee if you dig deep enough they are friends of someone in the Trump Administration.

At $700 a day, that's over $250,000 a year. These immigrants could live off of that year's worth of money for the rest of their lives in their home country.

So if you want to be pissed, be pissed at the person cashing those checks and the fact the Trump Administration is paying it to punish immigrants for seeking asylum with their kids.

Real simple dumbfuck.
Send em back.

Real simple, CHANGE the law or follow the law.

I guess you suddenly don't care about the laws anymore huh? Dumbfuck.

What we don't care about is your "interpretation" of the law kid.

Sorry but I am not the one that interprets the law, the Supreme Court does and they say Trump and his Administration are not following it.

How in the world of fucks can you support a president that is PAYING over $700 PER DAY to treat people like shit ON PURPOSE to push his agenda?

No deflection, no interpretations, no partisan bullshit... HOW IN THE FUCK CAN YOU DEFEND THAT?

So you're saying Trump is lying about moving forward?
Yes. Yes I am.

Trump saying = Trump lying

7 typing=7 lying

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.

The Census will not include the citizenship question because the Left fought TOOTH and NAIL to exclude it.
REASON GIVEN: Asking people if they were legal citizens would inhibit too many from answering thereby adversely impacting high democratic areas.

They just admitted that voter fraud is real.
Actually, they had proof that the impetus behind the effort was political.

Republucans trying to chear? Go figure.

How was it political?
Have you been under a rock or are you doing the "I'm a stupid republican" thing?

You must be the Democrat who is too stupid to answer the question.
It's an honest if somewhat rudely phrased question. This has been all over the news for weeks. Have you really somehow managed to avoid hearing about it or are you playing "frustrate the liberal" by pretending you don't know.

All the bullshit dems are pulling these days will make convincing normal Americans that it's time to fight back that much easier.
Free healthcare for illegals,open borders,illegals voting,fag story hour at the library,men in womens bathrooms.....etc.

If you care so much about the financials of this all, you should be asking who the fuck is running the department that is paying OVER $700 PER DAY to house immigrants in such shitty conditions. You know who they are paying is pocketing 90% of that, and I guarantee if you dig deep enough they are friends of someone in the Trump Administration.

At $700 a day, that's over $250,000 a year. These immigrants could live off of that year's worth of money for the rest of their lives in their home country.

So if you want to be pissed, be pissed at the person cashing those checks and the fact the Trump Administration is paying it to punish immigrants for seeking asylum with their kids.

Real simple dumbfuck.
Send em back.

Sorry but I am not the one that interprets the law, the Supreme Court does and they say Trump and his Administration are not following it.

How in the world of fucks can you support a president that is PAYING over $700 PER DAY to treat people like shit ON PURPOSE to push his agenda?

No deflection, no interpretations, no partisan bullshit... HOW IN THE FUCK CAN YOU DEFEND THAT?

LOL, look kid. Post sources, you like all Progs are a liar. If those folks want to stay in a Marriott they can pay for it. Nobody owes them shit, if they don't like it they can go home. I'm no Rumpy, prove your shit or shut the fuck up.

Real simple dumbfuck.
Send em back.

They break our laws daily ya dumbshit.
And why the sudden influx of immigrants when statistics show crime has actually gone down in South America since 2015?
Where were they when shit was really bad?

They break the laws daily because Trump is not following proper asylum procedures. :rolleyes:

He KNOWS that, and you are falling for it.

People from Central and Southern America have been coming to the U.S. for decades... since the collapse of many of the governments there due to the U.S. causing destabilization there that was filled with drug lords, gangs, and others.

The U.S. was a major reason why their countries are so fucked up... like Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. You reap what you sew.

Real simple dumbfuck.
Send em back.

LOL, look kid. Post sources, you like all Progs are a liar. If those folks want to stay in a Marriott they can pay for it. Nobody owes them shit, if they don't like it they can go home. I'm no Rumpy, prove your shit or shut the fuck up.

I'm not a progressive, and it is quite sad that it has gotten to a point that if a person has empathy they are suddenly a progressive. What's that say about Trump supporters like you?

The U.S. is a major reason why the home countries of many of these people are so bad they are willing to risk their lives to leave. If you don't know that, you either don't know your history, you're a liar, or just incompetent.

Real simple dumbfuck.
Send em back.

I'm not a progressive, and it is quite sad that it has gotten to a point that if a person has empathy they are suddenly a progressive. What's that say about Trump supporters like you?

The U.S. is a major reason why the home countries of many of these people are so bad they are willing to risk their lives to leave. If you don't know that, you either don't know your history, you're a liar, or just incompetent.

Prove I am a Rumpey boy, otherwise fuck yourself. Don't think I didn't notice you can't prove your lies.

The Census will not include the citizenship question because the Left fought TOOTH and NAIL to exclude it.
REASON GIVEN: Asking people if they were legal citizens would inhibit too many from answering thereby adversely impacting high democratic areas.

How was it political?
Have you been under a rock or are you doing the "I'm a stupid republican" thing?

It's an honest if somewhat rudely phrased question. This has been all over the news for weeks. Have you really somehow managed to avoid hearing about it or are you playing "frustrate the liberal" by pretending you don't know.

Are you afraid to answer? Give it a shot. How was it political?

Real simple dumbfuck.
Send em back.

And why the sudden influx of immigrants when statistics show crime has actually gone down in South America since 2015?

They break the laws daily because Trump is not following proper asylum procedures. :rolleyes:

People from Central and Southern America have been coming to the U.S. for decades... since the collapse of many of the governments there due to the U.S. causing destabilization there that was filled with drug lords, gangs, and others.

The U.S. was a major reason why their countries are so fucked up... like Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. You reap what you sew.

You reap what you sew.

Like this?

upload_2019-7-3_18-28-52.jpeg

Prove I am a Rumpey boy, otherwise fuck yourself. Don't think I didn't notice you can't prove your lies.

I think you have more than proven how you like it rumpey. :eek:

It's pretty easy to spot a Trump supporter on this forum... it's the ones that don't understand a President isn't a monarch and there are 3 co-equal branches of government that are important in maintaining law and order.

Real simple dumbfuck.
Send em back.

You reap what you sew.

Like this?

View attachment 267612

Spell check fail. :D

How was it political?

How come you aren't answering mine?

Why are you such a stupid ignorant piece of shit?

Jobs are BACK!
Unemployment lowest in 50 Years!!
The economy is BACK!
ISIS is Gone!
North Korea is being dealt with!

God bless Donald Trump, the greatest modern American president!

Trump-on-American-jobs.png

WTF?

Sounds like someone on such a losing streak they're desperate for any little bitty win

WTF?

Cheer? Cheat? Republicamunams? Whatever, it isn't "cheating" to ask if you are a citizen. To do otherwise makes the census inaccurate and worthless.

THE SUPREME COURT heard the arguments and ruled that it needed more litigation at lower court levels.

I know that. This is why Trump ought to hang in there and fight until it is resolved and get the question put on the census as it should be. Look at the democrats squirm as their last holy bastion of crookedness is on the verge of getting exposed! The democratic party is a party of anti-American fringe groups and illegal people not even citizens.

How was it political?

How come you aren't answering mine?

First things first.

Forum List

Back