Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.

Can you honestly look at the democratic clown car and say the Trump administration is a cluster fuck? Well if you can then you might just be a deluded idiot.
The Trump Administration is a cluster fuck.

The DOJ says one thing (you know with Trump's OK), and then Trump quick;y says different.

Trump can't keep any help. The only peoplw that can stand to work with him are down to his spoiled brat kids.

WTF?

Can you honestly look at the democratic clown car and say the Trump administration is a cluster fuck? Well if you can then you might just be a deluded idiot.
The Trump Administration is a cluster fuck.

The DOJ says one thing (you know with Trump's OK), and then Trump quick;y says different.

Trump can't keep any help. The only peoplw that can stand to work with him are down to his spoiled brat kids.

Even if true he is still light years ahead of whatever the asshole demrats can come up with.

Actually, they had proof that the impetus behind the effort was political.

How was it political?
Have you been under a rock or are you doing the "I'm a stupid republican" thing?

You must be the Democrat who is too stupid to answer the question.

Creepipus is your usual libtard who can't see the Sun before his eyes, asks you to prove the Moon is there after having already been proven, denies everything, asks answers to irrelevant and circuitous questions designed to change subjects but never actually has any sort of real answer himself for a single thing asked him, so the replies, as with Pogo, are all either:
  1. Answer a question with a question or other deflection.
  2. Answer a question with a basically derogatory ad hominem in an attempt to discredit the asker thereby relieving him of the duty to answer seriously.
Put another way, while the Left is forever trying to pin you down to exact details and minutiae, they themselves never have a straight answer to anything because their entire party is basically a FRAUD and indefensible.
So, are you saying you don't know what made it political either?

If you guys are so poorly informed why do you bother coming here?

I understand why you're afraid to explain why it's political.
It will make the Democrats look bad. And rightly so.

So purposefully reducing the population in certain areas is NOT political. How fucking stupid are you?

Have you been under a rock or are you doing the "I'm a stupid republican" thing?

Creepipus is your usual libtard who can't see the Sun before his eyes, asks you to prove the Moon is there after having already been proven, denies everything, asks answers to irrelevant and circuitous questions designed to change subjects but never actually has any sort of real answer himself for a single thing asked him, so the replies, as with Pogo, are all either:
  2. Answer a question with a basically derogatory ad hominem in an attempt to discredit the asker thereby relieving him of the duty to answer seriously.
Put another way, while the Left is forever trying to pin you down to exact details and minutiae, they themselves never have a straight answer to anything because their entire party is basically a FRAUD and indefensible.

So purposefully reducing the population in certain areas is NOT political. How fucking stupid are you?

So purposefully reducing the population in certain areas is NOT political.

Not counting illegal aliens is political? Tell me MORE!!!

Republucans trying to chear? Go figure.

How was it political?

I can't believe you assfucks are really this stupid.

Asking the question will cause people, including US citizens, not to answer because some one in their family might be undocumented. Certainly undocumented families would likely not reply.

For them replying would be like telling the government that you are illegal & here is where you live.

The results would be lower populations especially in cities and in certain states like California.

Even a stupid fuck like you knows that could mean fewer congressional seats.

And even a fucktard like you knows that is fewer electoral votes.

IT IS FUCKING CHEATING.

Republicans love to cheat.

They gerrymander
they pass photo voter ID laws
They use the Census
They welcome help from Russians
They put insufficient polling stations in Democrat districts to create long lines
They make voting more difficult

Republicans are so fucking pathetic, they have to cheat & even elect total assfucks like Donald Trump who is killing America,
No please, quit your fucking never endiug whining. It is not my fault you are such an ignorant fool.

And then these republican swine suppress the vote

It's been in the news for weeks now, and it's nothing that makes Democrats look bad, quite the contrary in fact.

Even chief justice Roberts commented on it, just after ruling on it.

Surely you heard about that?

it's nothing that makes Democrats look bad, quite the contrary in fact.

That's why you're afraid to answer. Because it would make the Democrats look good. Durr…...
You just said the exact opposite a few minutes ago.

How was it political?

Asking the question will cause people, including US citizens, not to answer because some one in their family might be undocumented. Certainly undocumented families would likely not reply.

For them replying would be like telling the government that you are illegal & here is where you live.

The results would be lower populations especially in cities and in certain states like California.

IT IS FUCKING CHEATING.

They gerrymander
They use the Census
They put insufficient polling stations in Democrat districts to create long lines

Republicans are so fucking pathetic, they have to cheat & even elect total assfucks like Donald Trump who is killing America,
No please, quit your fucking never endiug whining. It is not my fault you are such an ignorant fool.
He knows all of this, that's why he's pretending he hasn't heard about it.

It's been in the news for weeks now, and it's nothing that makes Democrats look bad, quite the contrary in fact.

That's why you're afraid to answer. Because it would make the Democrats look good. Durr…...

Did you forget what you just said? Getting your drunk on early?

If you think answering will make the Dems look good, don't be a pussy, answer.

Or run away instead, pussy.

WTF?

He is a F'n arsonist.

How was it political?

IT IS FUCKING CHEATING.

They gerrymander
They use the Census

Not counting illegal aliens would mean fewer Congressional seats for Dems?
And that makes it political and therefore bad?

But counting them, and encouraging more to come here means more Congressional seats for Dems.
And that makes it political and therefore good.

LOL!

IT IS FUCKING CHEATING.

Yes, preventing illegal aliens from tilting the EC towards the Dems is cheating.

Hilarious!!

Finally an honest answer why the Dems want an endless flood of illegal aliens. Political power.

Me? Go back and look at your post. First you said it would make the democrats look bad, then that it would make them look good.

Smh

WTF?

Its called reprinting

Me? Go back and look at your post. First you said it would make the democrats look bad, then that it would make them look good.

Smh

I said you're afraid to answer, it would make the Dems look bad.
You said it would make the Dems look good.

Which is why you ran away without answering. DURR

WTF?

The DOJ doesn't print census forms, the dept of commerce does. Get a fucking clue commie.

Oh and like I said earlier... Trump administration making money off this mess? He's a scum bag.

"
(CNN)Former White House chief of staff and retired Marine Gen. John Kelly has joined the board of directors for Caliburn International, the parent company of Comprehensive Health Services, which operates shelters for unaccompanied migrant children.

One of the shelters the company operates is Homestead, a temporary influx facility in Florida that houses unaccompanied migrant children.
"General Kelly is a strong strategic addition to our team," said James Van Dusen, the CEO of Caliburn International, in a statement.
He added: "Our board remains acutely focused on advising on the safety and welfare of unaccompanied minors who have been entrusted to our care and custody by the Department of Health and Human Services to address a very urgent need in caring for and helping to find appropriate sponsors for these unaccompanied minors."
CBS News first reported Kelly's new position on the board."

John Kelly joins board of company that operates shelters for migrant children - CNNPolitics

Smh

I said you're afraid to answer, it would make the Dems look bad.
You said it would make the Dems look good.

Which is why you ran away without answering. DURR
I'm done with this idiocy.

You are a complete and total moron.

Have a nice night!

Forum List

Back