Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.

The Census will not include the citizenship question because the Left fought TOOTH and NAIL to exclude it.
REASON GIVEN: Asking people if they were legal citizens would inhibit too many from answering thereby adversely impacting high democratic areas.

They just admitted that voter fraud is real.
Actually, they had proof that the impetus behind the effort was political.

Republucans trying to chear? Go figure.

Really, then why was it included in the American Community Survey, conducted by the census bureau, every year of the moabama administration?

WTF?

The Census will not include the citizenship question because the Left fought TOOTH and NAIL to exclude it.
REASON GIVEN: Asking people if they were legal citizens would inhibit too many from answering thereby adversely impacting high democratic areas.

Really, then why was it included in the American Community Survey, conducted by the census bureau, every year of the moabama administration?

Lying morons have until 2PM on friday to answer

WTF?

Why would it take you that long?

Oh and like I said earlier... Trump administration making money off this mess? He's a scum bag.

"
(CNN)Former White House chief of staff and retired Marine Gen. John Kelly has joined the board of directors for Caliburn International, the parent company of Comprehensive Health Services, which operates shelters for unaccompanied migrant children.

One of the shelters the company operates is Homestead, a temporary influx facility in Florida that houses unaccompanied migrant children.
"General Kelly is a strong strategic addition to our team," said James Van Dusen, the CEO of Caliburn International, in a statement.
He added: "Our board remains acutely focused on advising on the safety and welfare of unaccompanied minors who have been entrusted to our care and custody by the Department of Health and Human Services to address a very urgent need in caring for and helping to find appropriate sponsors for these unaccompanied minors."
CBS News first reported Kelly's new position on the board."

John Kelly joins board of company that operates shelters for migrant children - CNNPolitics
I'm sure he (JK) gave them ALL of the necessary info/access. Put an extra (R) on corrupt.

Why just put the citizenship question on the census? Might as well go door to door looking for them and if they are not citizens, tattoo numbers on them to keep track?

WTF?

Because that's what the judge told the scum

So you have no answer for my original question, just commie bullshit, got it.

I gave you the answer Your asses wanted to at least Mon to answer Judge said no more BS 2PM on friday

I gave you the answer Your asses wanted to at least Mon to answer Judge said no more BS 2PM on friday

The answer to the judge is simple, it's been asked in one form or another on virtually every census since the founding. As I said, the maobama administration asked it every year on the ACS. It's not new or unique.

But the annual American Community Survey (ACS), a lesser-known tabulation conducted by the Census Bureau, asked recipients about their citizenship status every year during the Obama administration.

Obama's Census Bureau Asked About Citizenship in Yearly Survey | NTK Network

That's all the judge needs to know.

The answer to the judge is simple, it's been asked in one form or another on virtually every census since the founding. As I said, the maobama administration asked it every year on the ACS. It's not new or unique.

But the annual American Community Survey (ACS), a lesser-known tabulation conducted by the Census Bureau, asked recipients about their citizenship status every year during the Obama administration.

""We'll see""

Have you been under a rock or are you doing the "I'm a stupid republican" thing?

You must be the Democrat who is too stupid to answer the question.

Creepipus is your usual libtard who can't see the Sun before his eyes, asks you to prove the Moon is there after having already been proven, denies everything, asks answers to irrelevant and circuitous questions designed to change subjects but never actually has any sort of real answer himself for a single thing asked him, so the replies, as with Pogo, are all either:
  1. Answer a question with a question or other deflection.
  2. Answer a question with a basically derogatory ad hominem in an attempt to discredit the asker thereby relieving him of the duty to answer seriously.
Put another way, while the Left is forever trying to pin you down to exact details and minutiae, they themselves never have a straight answer to anything because their entire party is basically a FRAUD and indefensible.
So, are you saying you don't know what made it political either?

If you guys are so poorly informed why do you bother coming here?

I understand why you're afraid to explain why it's political.
It will make the Democrats look bad. And rightly so.
It's been in the news for weeks now, and it's nothing that makes Democrats look bad, quite the contrary in fact. Even chief justice Roberts commented on it, just after ruling on it. Surely you heard about that?

If you are referring to using the military in a 4th of July celebration, the fact that it has been in the news, and as a negatory against Trump or that he is "politicizing the 4th is pure bullcrap and nothing new for the Democrats. There is nothing political (partisan) about tanks and planes, and if Trump has anything partisan to say in his speech, it won't be any more so than any of Obama's, which he continues to this day. In fact I'm counting on it.

I usually don't listen to Trump much, I find him far better working off the cuff au natural at his rallies than behind a teleprompter, but I will be listening to everything he has to say tomorrow night and am counting on him putting the screws to the democrats----- they have it coming.

And the entire world will be watching. I expect that after recent months, Trump will have something he wants to say, and I can't wait to hear it. It may very well be the defining moment of his first term that puts the democrats and his naysayers away wet and sets up his reelection. I expect it will get YUGE ratings!

Have you been under a rock or are you doing the "I'm a stupid republican" thing?

Creepipus is your usual libtard who can't see the Sun before his eyes, asks you to prove the Moon is there after having already been proven, denies everything, asks answers to irrelevant and circuitous questions designed to change subjects but never actually has any sort of real answer himself for a single thing asked him, so the replies, as with Pogo, are all either:
  2. Answer a question with a basically derogatory ad hominem in an attempt to discredit the asker thereby relieving him of the duty to answer seriously.
Put another way, while the Left is forever trying to pin you down to exact details and minutiae, they themselves never have a straight answer to anything because their entire party is basically a FRAUD and indefensible.

So purposefully reducing the population in certain areas is NOT political. How fucking stupid are you?

Not nearly as jacked off dumb as your trying to claim that artificially RAISING the population by seeding it with illegal aliens to get more funding for areas of high democratic population ISN'T political!

How was it political?

Asking the question will cause people,~ ~ ~ , not to answer because some one in their family might be undocumented. Certainly undocumented families would likely not reply.
IT IS FUCKING CHEATING.

CRY, baby, CRY. Trump's going to get those counts, exactly because:
A). Undocumented people are here illegally breaking the law.
B). Tax dollars are not meant to support their sorry criminal asses.
C). Fighting to hide them is the only cheating going on here, cheating to get more money for democrats, cheating to conceal them so then they can corrupt an election by adding to democrat votes. Cheating, cheating, cheating, thy name is DEMOCRAT.

Sooner or later Trump is going to smoke these people out and kick their asses out of the country. Run, baby, run.

Asking the question will cause people,~ ~ ~ , not to answer because some one in their family might be undocumented. Certainly undocumented families would likely not reply.
IT IS FUCKING CHEATING.

CRY, baby, CRY. Trump's going to get those counts, exactly because:
A). Undocumented people are here illegally breaking the law.
B). Tax dollars are not meant to support their sorry criminal asses.
C). Fighting to hide them is the only cheating going on here, cheating to get more money for democrats, cheating to conceal them so then they can corrupt an election by adding to democrat votes. Cheating, cheating, cheating, thy name is DEMOCRAT.

Sooner or later Trump is going to smoke these people out and kick their asses out of the country. Run, baby, run.

Well, cheater lover, the purpose of the census is to get a count of the number of people living here.

It is not the job of local communities to enforce immigration law. That is not hiding them.

Ans shove this voting crap up your ignorant ass. Illegals can't vote. They aren't likely to walk into a government facility & present themselves. How fucking stupid are you?

I thought you Trumpettes loved the Constitution. Evidently unless your fat assed orange buddy is trashing it.

So purposefully reducing the population in certain areas is NOT political. How fucking stupid are you?

Not nearly as jacked off dumb as your trying to claim that artificially RAISING the population by seeding it with illegal aliens to get more funding for areas of high democratic population ISN'T political!
No one is encouraging illegal immigration. You are ridiculous.

It is a random survey.

The Census goes to everyone & must be answered.

Trump lied about it being fake news...the DOJ lawyer said this...to the fucking judge....

“The tweet this morning was the first I had heard of the President’s position on this issue, just like the plaintiffs and your honor. I do not have a deeper understanding of what that means at this juncture other than what the President has tweeted. But, obviously, as you can imagine, I am doing my absolute best to figure out what’s going on.”

WTF?

Donald baby can’t figure out that the court rulings apply to him. Neither can his idiot trumpkins.

Forum List

Back