Trumps Answer on how to get Mexico to pay for the wall will make you ROFL

The first thing Trump pointed out was that we have a $58 billion trading deficit with Mexico, and that the wall would cost $10 billion to build. Trump was clearly implying he would eliminate that trading deficit, to Mexico's disadvantage.

What Woodward SHOULD have done at that point was ask Trump how he would reduce or eliminate the trade deficit. That's what any objective, intelligent, real journalist would have asked next.

But what did the biased retard do instead? He said, "But they're a sovereign nation." What the ever loving fuck does that have to do with trade deficits?

Trump continued on about the trade deficit, so then the tard asked, "How do you get a sovereign nation that says they don't want to pay, to pay?"

He clearly wasn't listening. He was using an idiotic rhetorical trick to imply with his questions that Trump was going to make Mexico hand over some cash.

So then Trump explained the second method by which Mexico would pay for the wall. He explained that we give "subsidies" to Mexico. I think he meant foreign aid, but with Trump, who knows.

Again, any objective, intelligent real journalist would have realized Trump was going to withhold the "subsidies" we give to Mexico and use that money instead for the wall.

Woodward did his level best to avoid letting his audience absorb this entirely rational response by Trump. He decided to imply Trump was going to go to war to get our subsidies back!!!

“I’m sorry to press on this, but how would you grab that money? If they say no, would you be willing to go to war to make sure we get the money to pay for this wall?”

How would we grab our subsidies from Mexico, Bob? Really? You fucking prick. You know exactly how. We simply stop giving them foreign aid, and use the money for the wall.

But you are counting on the rubes watching that we would somehow have to go to war to get OUR OWN MONEY from Mexico..

What a fucking asshole Woodward is.
You don't know what you are talking about.

No, Mr. Trump, Mexico is not 'killing us on trade'

Don't turn it around. YOU are the moron here.

LOL....So you didnt expect an answer either and thought name calling would cover the egg on your face. Po child
My face? I didn't start this thread with a fallacious premise. YOU did.
So, either you are completely fuckin retarded, or you are a liar. Which is it?

What fallacious premise would that be? :dunno:

He said the answer would make the reader ROFL. Well --- it did.
He didn't even answer the question. You people are goddamn retarded
Now you are being technical. He said he would war on Mexico and that is so incredibly stupid that I'm not surprised you support it.
I didn't say that at all.
If that was his solution, I would not support that. But it isn't. He was trying to get detailed, but the guy wouldn't let him.

The first thing Trump pointed out was that we have a $58 billion trading deficit with Mexico, and that the wall would cost $10 billion to build. Trump was clearly implying he would eliminate that trading deficit, to Mexico's disadvantage.

What Woodward SHOULD have done at that point was ask Trump how he would reduce or eliminate the trade deficit. That's what any objective, intelligent, real journalist would have asked next.

But what did the biased retard do instead? He said, "But they're a sovereign nation." What the ever loving fuck does that have to do with trade deficits?

Trump continued on about the trade deficit, so then the tard asked, "How do you get a sovereign nation that says they don't want to pay, to pay?"

He clearly wasn't listening. He was using an idiotic rhetorical trick to imply with his questions that Trump was going to make Mexico hand over some cash.

So then Trump explained the second method by which Mexico would pay for the wall. He explained that we give "subsidies" to Mexico. I think he meant foreign aid, but with Trump, who knows.

Again, any objective, intelligent real journalist would have realized Trump was going to withhold the "subsidies" we give to Mexico and use that money instead for the wall.

Woodward did his level best to avoid letting his audience absorb this entirely rational response by Trump. He decided to imply Trump was going to go to war to get our subsidies back!!!

“I’m sorry to press on this, but how would you grab that money? If they say no, would you be willing to go to war to make sure we get the money to pay for this wall?”

How would we grab our subsidies from Mexico, Bob? Really? You fucking prick. You know exactly how. We simply stop giving them foreign aid, and use the money for the wall.

But you are counting on the rubes watching that we would somehow have to go to war to get OUR OWN MONEY from Mexico..

What a fucking asshole Woodward is.
You don't know what you are talking about.

No, Mr. Trump, Mexico is not 'killing us on trade'
Our trade deficit with them is in the tens of billions. There is NO refute to that

Of course, what did you think that Trump would A. Make Sense or B. Provide Specifics?

LOL....So you didnt expect an answer either and thought name calling would cover the egg on your face. Po child

What fallacious premise? Did you find out yet or need another 8 pages?

You got to be fuckin kiddin me

Hey Mexico you're going to build a wall or we'll send our troops over there to uh....

The troops will mobilize on you because uh,...

We are going to build the wall. Mexico is going to pay for it through increased border fees on personal and commercial vehicles and cargo.

If they choose not to pay the fees, fine...stay in Mexico. If they choose not to pay the fees, but choose to attempt to bypass our sovereignty by invading our country by force, that is where the military option enters the picture.

We do have the authority to protect our borders and repel forcible invaders, do we not?
Lmao you are delusional. The only thing that will stop the oppressed from getting here is a bubble over the country.

If we can't control our own borders, we aren't a country.

The oppressed can enter the country legally.

Not securing the border costs us a hell of a lot more than the wall itself.............They use our welfare programs and cost us Trillions over the decades..........

enforce the laws on the books ... confusing isn't it?
Nope............unless you add e-verify and dry up the jobs it will not matter...........all of the above are needed along with double the border patrol.

earlier today ..

The Great Wall Of Trump
Couple of outpost towers and its covered..........sensors as well and roving border agents..........A wall doesn't have to be always physical in nature.

like I said yesterday, we could line up armed border patrol agents shoulder to shoulder, from San Diego to South Padre, and run 3, 8 hour shifts for 10 billion dollars...

but the drama of Trump screaming wall gives the big strong RW's wood ..
You say enforce the law......I agree..........how are you going to do that without the manpower?

Nope............unless you add e-verify and dry up the jobs it will not matter...........all of the above are needed along with double the border patrol.

earlier today ..

The Great Wall Of Trump
Couple of outpost towers and its covered..........sensors as well and roving border agents..........A wall doesn't have to be always physical in nature.

like I said yesterday, we could line up armed border patrol agents shoulder to shoulder, from San Diego to South Padre, and run 3, 8 hour shifts for 10 billion dollars...

You say enforce the law......I agree..........how are you going to do that without the manpower?
Or with a President that orders the Border Patrol and ICE to stand down and NOT enforce it????

why cant mexican prostitutes pay for the wall,,,just give the donald ten per cent of their sales.

Well he can ban military personnel from going to Mexico............the whores would go crazy over the lost revenue there..

:eusa_whistle:

earlier today ..

The Great Wall Of Trump

10$ billion dollars says we have the manpower to enforce the law.

see post #58

earlier today ..

The Great Wall Of Trump

10$ billion dollars says we have the manpower to enforce the law.

see post #58
:bsflag::bsflag:

Well I guess it's like the Immaculate Conception ------ it remains a Mystery....

Forum List

Back