Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric spreads coast to coast, what are we becoming?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk’s head into a car while screaming about Muslims

A Buddhist monk was assaulted in Oregon by a man who mistook him for a Muslim, KATU reports.

Kozen Sampson, 66, told the station he was visiting Hood River on Monday when he heard a man yelling at him.

“I pulled over, someone ran up and yelled. I turned around, they kicked the door, hit me in the side of the face and knocked my head into the frame of the car,” Sampson told KATU. “I do remember [him yelling] an F bomb [about] Muslims, and that was it.”

But Sampson said he is trying to spread a message of tolerance and love — and it seems to be working.

“I don’t know the Islamic faith well, but I do know that Muslims are our brothers and sisters and I would encourage everyone to just take a hard look at how supportive are you of all God’s children,” Sampson told the station.

What is happening to this country?

Why do we regress into this fear-based bigotry?

xfnR6Ff.jpg

Oregon is a liberal state run by liberals and infested with liberals from California, those intolerant Muslim hating Oregon liberals boy.

Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk’s head into a car while screaming about Muslims

A Buddhist monk was assaulted in Oregon by a man who mistook him for a Muslim, KATU reports.

Kozen Sampson, 66, told the station he was visiting Hood River on Monday when he heard a man yelling at him.

“I pulled over, someone ran up and yelled. I turned around, they kicked the door, hit me in the side of the face and knocked my head into the frame of the car,” Sampson told KATU. “I do remember [him yelling] an F bomb [about] Muslims, and that was it.”

But Sampson said he is trying to spread a message of tolerance and love — and it seems to be working.

“I don’t know the Islamic faith well, but I do know that Muslims are our brothers and sisters and I would encourage everyone to just take a hard look at how supportive are you of all God’s children,” Sampson told the station.

I don't believe it fear based or bigotry to start asking the question about who should or shouldn't be allowed to enter our country. This is smart based, based on survival. Too bad about the priest, but I see your one tragedy here, and raise you with 14 killed and 22 injured by muslims in san bernardino a few months ago.

It will get worse before it gets better.

Hmm, tommy boy who's on ignore. I could press the button and it will show his ignorant content. Nahh.

Too bad there wasn't a bit of bigotry present in San Bernadino a few months ago. There might be 14 Americans still alive.

Humans are dumb animals. When you are immoral enough to appeal to their base nature, this is what you get. Trump is that immoral.

What's that man's problem? Buddhist monks look very different from Muslims.

Folks, we have to start thinking survival. Survival of jobs for Americans that are at risk because of the cheap labor third worlders coming here, with the blessing of the cheap labor capitalists and politicians. Then, we have to figure out this major muslim influx. Most of them are probably ok, but... their record of violence in other countries they've emigrated to, as well as their horrible treatment of christians and women in their own countries, should give us pause.

Folks, we have to start thinking survival. Survival of jobs for Americans that are at risk because of the cheap labor third worlders coming here, with the blessing of the cheap labor capitalists and politicians. Then, we have to figure out this major muslim influx. Most of them are probably ok, but... their record of violence in other countries they've emigrated to, as well as their horrible treatment of christians and women in their own countries, should give us pause.
------------------------------------------------- I always ask , why let muslims into the USA or the rest of the Western world . The other third worlders are bad enough because they take jobs , lower wages and add to USA population and I would stop importing ALL of them . But muslims are much worse as their worldview is Anti Western culture , food , tradition , religion , law and everything else .

Hopefully it wont get "better".

Sure, it's Trump's fault. Who could have seen THAT coming? :lol:

Forum List

Back