Trump’s Approval Rating Among Farmers Holds at 74 Percent

the only way you're getting away from paying higher taxes is to eliminate buying chinese products -

try that fumb ducks ...
Lol we have had tariffs for months now.. guess what not paying more lol
And we are not going to.. June was the best month is 81 years for the stock market .. such a. Slow leaner

It was not the best month in 81 years, it was the best June in 81 years. And it was not the stock market it was the DJI.

And even with the best June in 81 years the DJI has only grown 2.03% in the last 523 days since Trump started his trade war.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol same thing.. MAGA

Not even close you brain dead moron.

Best June in 81 years! Whooo hooo

2 percent growth over 520 days!

Winning!!!

Lol

Trumps drones are too stupid to know how stupid they really are.

END OF STORY

Lol we have had tariffs for months now.. guess what not paying more lol
And we are not going to.. June was the best month is 81 years for the stock market .. such a. Slow leaner

It was not the best month in 81 years, it was the best June in 81 years. And it was not the stock market it was the DJI.

And even with the best June in 81 years the DJI has only grown 2.03% in the last 523 days since Trump started his trade war.

Lol same thing.. MAGA

Not even close you brain dead moron.

Best June in 81 years! Whooo hooo

2 percent growth over 520 days!

Winning!!!

Lol

With rising wages and more investments.. wow amazing. And new trade deals in the works .. wow

Does this man ever rest?

END OF STORY

The moron thinks the DJI is the whole stock market

Wall Street, Trumps tariff - same thing

:laughing0301:

And he thinks that 2% growth over a year and a half for the DJI is something to cheer about.

No wonder he worships Trump.

Where did you get the 2%? Same place you got your millions?

Billions of what? Billions of dollars deeper into debt each and every day?

Lol you don’t even know what a tariff is hahahha

Yes, I do. A tariffs is a tax added to the price of an item that the purchaser pays

Guess what I haven’t paid more on Jack shit lol and it went up

you have if you bought anything from china ...
Well guess what .. raise those tariffs baby! Not affecting me at all

still waiting for you to explain tariffs ..

END OF STORY

And he thinks that 2% growth over a year and a half for the DJI is something to cheer about.

I have never claimed to have millions, why do you keep telling that lie?

The DJI opened on 22 Jan 2018 at 26,025.32.
It closed on 28 Jun 2019 at 26,599.96.

That is a growth of 574.64, or a growth rate of 2.2%. If you need help with the math let me know.

END OF STORY

That is a growth of 574.64, or a growth rate of 2.2%. If you need help with the math let me know.

You're such a disengenuous poofter. A year and a half into Trump the Dow shot up from 17 to 27K. Now tell us your war hero stories.

The 26% are the leftist farmers who are farming votes from their vote plantations?

Nah, the other 26% don't exist....fake polling. Farmers are an independent lot...could never be unionized, hate democrats and their endless tampering with land rights issues.

You're such a disengenuous poofter. A year and a half into Trump the Dow shot up from 17 to 27K. Now tell us your war hero stories.

Jan 22, 2018 is when Trump started his trade war, the markets have been stagnant ever since.

Of course they do. He has given them close to 30 billion dollars of redistributed tax payer money on top of the 20 billion they get every year.

And they're worth every penny of it you EBT using potato chip munching fatass liberal shithead. Go anywhere else in the world and see what you find the grocery stores.

Jo

Jo

Jan 22, 2018 is when Trump started his trade war, the markets have been stagnant ever since.

So, he's waging a trade war and the Dow is stable. You lose yet again.

Lol you don’t even know what a tariff is hahahha

Yes, I do. A tariffs is a tax added to the price of an item that the purchaser pays

Guess what I haven’t paid more on Jack shit lol and it went up

you have if you bought anything from china ...
Well guess what .. raise those tariffs baby! Not affecting me at all

still waiting for you to explain tariffs ..
Google them lol hahaha

I cannot remember ever seeing anyone deeper in the closet than you are. What is it with conservitards and homoerotic fantasies?

There's nothing more funny than some retarded kid (that's you) thinking he can get in my head. There's nothing more deep going on here than me, the adult, schooling you, the retarded punkass sissy-bitch, and your retarded punkass sissy-bitch friend CockLover Caddo.
Got that CRAPitus?

Now back to the topic:
Trump’s Approval Rating Among Farmers Holds at 74 Percent

LINK: Trump's Approval Rating Among Farmers Holds at 74 Percent

A sizeable majority of U.S. farmers and ranchers continue to approve of how President Donald Trump is handling his job, according to a new monthly poll by Farm Journal, an agricultural media company.

Trump touted the results of the poll as he was heading back from meetings at the G-20 summit. The president, at the same time, lamented how Americans farmers are being treated.

“The highly respected Farm Journal has just announced my Approval Rating with our great Farmers at 74%, and that despite all of the Fake & Corrupt News that they are forced to endure,” he said in a June 29 post on Twitter.

“Farmers have been unfairly treated for many years – and that is turning around FAST!”

The Farm Journal Pulse poll sent texts asking farmers one question only: “Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?”

Out of the 5,000 farmers asked, 1,129 responded to the survey. Out of those, 50 percent said they “strongly approve” of the way Trump is handling the presidency, with another 24 percent saying that they “somewhat approve.”

The latest results were statistically the same as those conducted in December last year, when the Pulse survey first recorded Trump’s approval ratings among farmers. The survey has been conducted five times so far.

Randy Russell of The Russell Group, an agriculture consulting firm, linked the high ratings among farmers to a number of reasons, including Trump’s efforts to counter China’s theft of U.S. intellectual property
.......(SNIP)

What's the problem Terri 4 Humps?
Couldn't stand having your earlier flame shit deleted so, you had to go and hurl more personal insults at me, again?

Trump's approval rating is ~50% of ~23% so, that means Trump's approval rating is ~ 11% among farmers.

Yep, Trump's approval rating among those 5K farmers is a measly ~11%, at best.

Farmers really agree that Trump sucks donkey dick.

Of course they do. He has given them close to 30 billion dollars of redistributed tax payer money on top of the 20 billion they get every year.

And they're worth every penny of it you EBT using potato chip munching fatass liberal shithead. Go anywhere else in the world and see what you find the grocery stores.

Jo

Jo

I have likely been to more countries than you have sates, I know what is the stores of the rest of the world

So, he's waging a trade war and the Dow is stable. You lose yet again.

He is waging an unneeded, stupid trade war and the DJI is stagnant because of it.

The whole country loses, moron

Forum List

Back