Trump's approval rating jumps to 46% - Equal to Obama's at same point in presidency

lol, Obama's approval rating on Rasmussen in October of 2010 was about 46%.

The Democrats then proceeded to lose 63 seats in the House.

...lol, you may be onto something...

This latest Rasmussen poll has a larger sample-size compared to other recent polls that showed Trump failing.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And realize, this is before the effects of his tax reform are seen, and before the State of the Union Address.
At this point in his presidency, ObamaCare was just a blink away.

Where's Trump's repeal and replacement? He has a Republican Congress. What's he waiting for?
You seem to think replacing Shit Stain care is important, it's not, try again later.

I'm a member of his constituency. He's doing what i expect of him. And he has been viciously attacked like no other President in history. So to have about the same approval ratings as Hussein, is pretty incredible.

The corrupt MSM absolutely adored and worshipped Hussein. Him and his wife were constantly on the covers of magazines and invited on tv talk shows. He should have had much higher approval ratings with all that worship PR. So, Trump's doing fine. Now he just needs to get the Supreme Court. I wish him all the best.

trump's a piece of shit

morons like him though

No other President in history has been viciously attacked as much as he has. Yet his approval ratings are about the same as Hussein's. And that is amazing, considering Hussein was worshipped by the corrupt MSM.

So far, Trump's doing all i ask of him. Now he just needs to get 1 or 2 more Justices on the Supreme Court. If he can do that, he will have done all i can ask of a US President.

He needs to shut down chain migration, build the wall and end the visa lottery.

lol, Obama's approval rating on Rasmussen in October of 2010 was about 46%.

The Democrats then proceeded to lose 63 seats in the House.

...lol, you may be onto something...

The difference is that Trump's tax cut will be popular the minute people start seeing the difference in their paychecks.

I'm a member of his constituency. He's doing what i expect of him. And he has been viciously attacked like no other President in history. So to have about the same approval ratings as Hussein, is pretty incredible.

The corrupt MSM absolutely adored and worshipped Hussein. Him and his wife were constantly on the covers of magazines and invited on tv talk shows. He should have had much higher approval ratings with all that worship PR. So, Trump's doing fine. Now he just needs to get the Supreme Court. I wish him all the best.

trump's a piece of shit

morons like him though

Oh calm down little butthurt snowflake. Hussein was worshipped by the corrupt media, yet his approval ratings were always just so-so. Trump on the other hand, has been savaged daily by that same corrupt media. Yet his approval ratings are about the same as Hussein's. Y'all butthurts should be very worried about that. And like i said, Trump's doing what his constituency expects of him. He's doing his job.

No other President in history has been viciously attacked as much as he has. Yet his approval ratings are about the same as Hussein's. And that is amazing, considering Hussein was worshipped by the corrupt MSM.

So far, Trump's doing all i ask of him. Now he just needs to get 1 or 2 more Justices on the Supreme Court. If he can do that, he will have done all i can ask of a US President.

He needs to shut down chain migration, build the wall and end the visa lottery.

Spot On. That's why he was elected. Our Immigration System is in shambles. It's no longer serving American Citizens' best interests. It seems to be only serving non-citizens' best interests at this point. It's time for revolutionary change.

Forum List

Back