Trump's approval wasn't needed to drop MOAB

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The decision to drop the largest non-nuclear bomb ever used in combat was made by the top U.S. commander on the ground, officials told Fox News on Friday, after the so-called “mother of all bombs” was used to obliterate an ISIS target in Afghanistan. Fox News is told that Gen. John Nicholson made the decision on his own. President Trump’s approval apparently was not needed. Trump himself declined to say Thursday where the order came from, but stressed that he has

Trump's Approval Wasn't Needed To Drop MOAB!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those on the extreme UNINFORMED CHARTS..........here is a news flash for the brain deads who blame Trump.. TRUMP DOES NOT HAVE TO ORDER THESE BOMB DROPS WTF DO YOU THINK HE GAVE THE MILITARY THE AUTHORITY TO BE IN CHARGE AND NOT HIM. So they make the DECISIONS NOT TRUMP.

I would say that a commander in the field needs to be able to defend his people without waiting for authorization to do so. We should make it clear to reps of other gov'ts who are not exactly our friends that if they even appear to pose a threat then they could get shot down or blown out of the water. Offensive moves might be another story though, we don't need a guy who is trying to make a name for himself starting WWIII. Convention weapons, okay. Nukes? Even small tactical ones, not so much.

I would say that a commander in the field needs to be able to defend his people without waiting for authorization to do so. We should make it clear to reps of other gov'ts who are not exactly our friends that if they even appear to pose a threat then they could get shot down or blown out of the water. Offensive moves might be another story though, we don't need a guy who is trying to make a name for himself starting WWIII. Convention weapons, okay. Nukes? Even small tactical ones, not so much.

Can USA finally hit any Iranian boat(s) getting too close? 30 years too late.

Question: In those hills in Afghanistan can you tell the difference between a tactical nuke and a MOAB? Blown up is blown up? I would not care. Is it the radiation? So what? No one should be in there afterwards? You have my permission in advance.

Korean guy was out in view today on the balcony. Oh my, I thought missile time.

Forum List

Back