Trump's bandwagon is falling apart

He did okay--PR was a special case and the needs beyond the usual became known somewhat later. What wasn't okay was inferring the Puerto Rican's are lazy and want everything done for them as they were knocked on their asses by the worst disaster that FEMA or the general in charge have ever seen. He also didn't do anyone any good by getting in a tweet storm with the mayor of San Juan. Or telling them in his speech in PR that they had screwed up his budget. Yuck yuck yuck. Did he tell that to Houston or Florida? I think not.
So that's part of what he did wrong.

It took a week to get to respond. They knew how badly Puerto Rico was hit (99% of electricity out, roads impassable) And it was an island, surrounded by water, deep water, ocean water.

You had less than 2% of Puerto Rico able to send help to the other 98%, so it was much worse than Texas or Florida who could help themselves.

What should Trump have done? Cancelled his fucking golf weekend, met with his cabinet over the weekend and put together a plan to help Puerto Rico instead of going to Bedminsyer on Friday and not have any meetings until he returned on Monday.

It's his job to deal with a crisis when American lives are in peril, not go golfing to promote his brand.

Trump Supporters: The honeymoon is over, that space cadet glow had faded, and the day to day grind of governing is here. I'm sorry to report Donald Trump's bandwagon is falling apart. Even with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress, legislation on healthcare, the budget, infrastructure, tax reform, the national debt, immigration and other important business is not going anywhere under President Trump. Big GOP donors, angry over the lack of progress have closed their wallets, and refused to back this administration and Congress. President Trump has become distrusted even within his own political party (see National Review Link Below) Trump's relationship with his own Secretary of State had eroded to the point to where it's almost unworkable, most of his inner circle of trusted staff members of just 9 months ago has either been fired, or has quit. To make matters worse, Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort's serious legal woes would suggest that the reports of Trump's dealings with Russia is not all "fake news" Rather than focusing on governing, President Trump has cooked up cute little diversions such as his spat with the NFL players, and his recent little tease about this being "the calm before the storm" Reality Check: This is not governing. It's creating diversions to cover up his lack of progress. Not a pretty picture...is it? The Democrats may not be a very organized bunch, but it's time for Trump supporters out there (about 32% of you) to start facing the unpleasant fact that President Trump is soon going to have to start working with at least one house of Congress controlled by Democrats (unless of course Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation concludes with impeachment proceedings!) I'm not sure if President Trump can right this little ship of his, but he'd better do it pretty soon or Mr. "Art of the Deal" is going down as a colossal failure as President.

Those are the facts Jack...just the facts! :bye1:

Despite Claims To Contrary, Trump Has Signed No Major Laws 5 Months In

Angry GOP donors close their wallets

Donald Trump’s first six months in office have been a spectacular failure.

Trump–GOP Split: Who’s the Bellwether?

I'm so glad you libtards make threads everyday to tell us how Republicans and conservatives are turning on President Trump, because every day I keep forgetting I'm supposed to hate him.

22254689_2053656127978688_2110055175257493309_o.jpg
:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Ah, a regressive dreaming about murdering the president of the USA has arrived. Brilliant, just what I was missing.

Turning this post into a threat to murder the President is ridiculous. He didn't say he'd set him on fire. He just said that if he were on fire he'd do nothing to help put it out. Kind of like how Trump treated Puerto Rico when he went golfing after the hurricane.

I want to know what you people wanted him to do. Could you please explain why you complain that he went playing golf during a hurricane in Puerto Rico.

What was he supposed to be doing?

Did you want him to fly down there, climb a mountain and try to blow the hurricane off course?

You people are so ignorant you can't even form a valid point in the discussion.

So, fess up! What we he supposed to be doing that he didn't do?
He did okay--PR was a special case and the needs beyond the usual became known somewhat later. What wasn't okay was inferring the Puerto Rican's are lazy and want everything done for them as they were knocked on their asses by the worst disaster that FEMA or the general in charge have ever seen. He also didn't do anyone any good by getting in a tweet storm with the mayor of San Juan. Or telling them in his speech in PR that they had screwed up his budget. Yuck yuck yuck. Did he tell that to Houston or Florida? I think not.
So that's part of what he did wrong.

You know the real problem is people like you?

If the truth doesn't match your narrative, you just make it up.

When did he infer PR were lazy? That's because that's what you expected, and not what he said.

Does PR have a debt problem? Yes. Does Texas or Florida? No. Will PR shoulder their share of the cost? No.

Was the mayor of San Juan an ignorant POS? Yes.

There! I fixed your false narrative.

Trump Supporters: The honeymoon is over, that space cadet glow had faded, and the day to day grind of governing is here. I'm sorry to report Donald Trump's bandwagon is falling apart. Even with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress, legislation on healthcare, the budget, infrastructure, tax reform, the national debt, immigration and other important business is not going anywhere under President Trump. Big GOP donors, angry over the lack of progress have closed their wallets, and refused to back this administration and Congress. President Trump has become distrusted even within his own political party (see National Review Link Below) Trump's relationship with his own Secretary of State had eroded to the point to where it's almost unworkable, most of his inner circle of trusted staff members of just 9 months ago has either been fired, or has quit. To make matters worse, Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort's serious legal woes would suggest that the reports of Trump's dealings with Russia is not all "fake news" Rather than focusing on governing, President Trump has cooked up cute little diversions such as his spat with the NFL players, and his recent little tease about this being "the calm before the storm" Reality Check: This is not governing. It's creating diversions to cover up his lack of progress. Not a pretty picture...is it? The Democrats may not be a very organized bunch, but it's time for Trump supporters out there (about 32% of you) to start facing the unpleasant fact that President Trump is soon going to have to start working with at least one house of Congress controlled by Democrats (unless of course Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation concludes with impeachment proceedings!) I'm not sure if President Trump can right this little ship of his, but he'd better do it pretty soon or Mr. "Art of the Deal" is going down as a colossal failure as President.

More laws and regulations means less freedoms Jack ass

What should Trump have done? Cancelled his fucking golf weekend, met with his cabinet over the weekend and put together a plan to help Puerto Rico instead of going to Bedminsyer on Friday and not have any meetings until he returned on Monday.

It's his job to deal with a crisis when American lives are in peril, not go golfing to promote his brand.

What does the Cabinet have to do with it?

I am sure the Attorney General, Secretary of Agriculture, Veterans Affairs, and the Secretary of the Interior have a lot of input into those type of meetings on disaster relief.

I am sure he was in constant contact with Homeland, FEMA, and DoD. You can't do much before a storm hits until after you assess the damage.

I lived through several hurricanes in Florida. Nobody came to help us except the power company when the power went off and that was a day later. In my part of Florida, electrical power on poles is no longer allowed. It has to be buried.

My nightmare scenario: Trump fucks this up so bigly and hugely that the Regressives can just jump back in the saddle before the Democrats can marginalize them.

This keeps going back and forth until the crazies on both ends are somehow ignored.

Need to change the voting system... One man One Vote (FPTP) is the main problem and inherently stop diversity, diversity is needed to build solutions...

The guy is cheering of the thought of the president burning alive. Even if he wasn't for the murder, it's not completely reasonable to watch someone burn to death with extinguisher on hand, is it now?

Regressives... as dumb as they are unreasonable.

It's an analogy Norman. As in "If the guy was on fire I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him".

That you don't understand the expression makes me question whether you are an American, or just another Russian troll farmer.

An analogy? Of what exactly?

Rhetorical question, what was displayed was clearly not an analogy, but a demonstration of how regressive some individuals can be. And to tie the thoughts into being "reasonable", everyone knows that you are taking pride in having the head up your ass.

Ah, everyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Nazi, just more classic regressive behavior and leftist intolerance.

Anyone who fails to grasp standard North American analogies is suspect. You don't otherwise fit the profile, except for your blind devotion to Trump, but your stubborn insistence on declaring this analogy is a threat against the life of the President suggests that it's a possibility.

These regressive morons... The fact that you would like to see the president murdered is not a threat, I never said such thing. It's however, despicable and anti-civilization, which perfectly describes you. There is nothing that points to the expression being an analogy, of course, you probably view these tweets as "analogies" as well:

More than 12,000 tweets call for Trump's assassination | Daily Mail Online

At best, it could be an analogy about how much the person/you want to see the president murdered...

I don't want to see anyone murdered and I don't think threatening the life of the President is in any way helpful.

Tell me Norman, did you get this upset when people threatened to murder Obama, or when the carried effigies of the President hanging by a noose, or did you think that was a good idea?

You know the answer to that don't you?

Ah, a regressive dreaming about murdering the president of the USA has arrived. Brilliant, just what I was missing.

Turning this post into a threat to murder the President is ridiculous. He didn't say he'd set him on fire. He just said that if he were on fire he'd do nothing to help put it out. Kind of like how Trump treated Puerto Rico when he went golfing after the hurricane.

The guy is cheering of the thought of the president burning alive. Even if he wasn't for the murder, it's not completely reasonable to watch someone burn to death with extinguisher on hand, is it now?

Regressives... as dumb as they are unreasonable.

It's an analogy Norman. As in "If the guy was on fire I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him".

That you don't understand the expression makes me question whether you are an American, or just another Russian troll farmer.

An analogy? Of what exactly?

Rhetorical question, what was displayed was clearly not an analogy, but a demonstration of how regressive some individuals can be. And to tie the thoughts into being "reasonable", everyone knows that you are taking pride in having the head up your ass.

Ah, everyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Nazi, just more classic regressive behavior and leftist intolerance.

Anyone who fails to grasp standard North American analogies is suspect. You don't otherwise fit the profile, except for your blind devotion to Trump, but your stubborn insistence on declaring this analogy is a threat against the life of the President suggests that it's a possibility.

To pick a nit: It is a figure of speech, but it is NOT an analogy (comparison).

I'm so glad you libtards make threads everyday to tell us how Republicans and conservatives are turning on President Trump, because every day I keep forgetting I'm supposed to hate him.
Every day I am more proud to have him as my President. Every day I despise the left even more.

Forum List

Back