Trump's bandwagon is falling apart

"No major laws in five months"? Isn't that good news? Three major hurricanes, the worst mass shooting in history, the attempt assassination of every conservative congressman by a madman and non stop obstructionism by the democrat party and President Trump comes out like a true statesman and even the crazy media has to admit it. . In the mean time the leaderless incoherent democrat party is calling for Pelosi to step down.

"No major laws in five months"? Isn't that good news? Three major hurricanes, the worst mass shooting in history, the attempt assassination of every conservative congressman by a madman and non stop obstructionism by the democrat party and President Trump comes out like a true statesman and even the crazy media has to admit it. . In the mean time the leaderless incoherent democrat party is calling for Pelosi to step down.
Trump a true statesman???? THAT is the worst fn lie I have heard here for weeks

He did okay--PR was a special case and the needs beyond the usual became known somewhat later. What wasn't okay was inferring the Puerto Rican's are lazy and want everything done for them as they were knocked on their asses by the worst disaster that FEMA or the general in charge have ever seen. He also didn't do anyone any good by getting in a tweet storm with the mayor of San Juan. Or telling them in his speech in PR that they had screwed up his budget. Yuck yuck yuck. Did he tell that to Houston or Florida? I think not.
So that's part of what he did wrong.

It took a week to get to respond. They knew how badly Puerto Rico was hit (99% of electricity out, roads impassable) And it was an island, surrounded by water, deep water, ocean water.

You had less than 2% of Puerto Rico able to send help to the other 98%, so it was much worse than Texas or Florida who could help themselves.

Mañana

Unnatural helplessness and childish dependency is the result of having put a whole island on welfare.

Couch Potatoes Get Their Brains Peeled

It's a hypothesis, not an analogy. Also misused is "oxymoron," which means the opposite of what the ignorant media tell us it means. The jurinalists' education is a fraud; they run across some word that sounds educated, but are too lazy or stupid to find out its exact meaning.

Turning this post into a threat to murder the President is ridiculous. He didn't say he'd set him on fire. He just said that if he were on fire he'd do nothing to help put it out. Kind of like how Trump treated Puerto Rico when he went golfing after the hurricane.

The guy is cheering of the thought of the president burning alive. Even if he wasn't for the murder, it's not completely reasonable to watch someone burn to death with extinguisher on hand, is it now?

Regressives... as dumb as they are unreasonable.

It's an analogy Norman. As in "If the guy was on fire I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him".

That you don't understand the expression makes me question whether you are an American, or just another Russian troll farmer.

An analogy? Of what exactly?

Rhetorical question, what was displayed was clearly not an analogy, but a demonstration of how regressive some individuals can be. And to tie the thoughts into being "reasonable", everyone knows that you are taking pride in having the head up your ass.

Ah, everyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Nazi, just more classic regressive behavior and leftist intolerance.

Anyone who fails to grasp standard North American analogies is suspect. You don't otherwise fit the profile, except for your blind devotion to Trump, but your stubborn insistence on declaring this analogy is a threat against the life of the President suggests that it's a possibility.
Lol, coming from an Obama pole polisher. That is comic gold, so you still support Obama on this?
View attachment 153096
They may have been, "fast and furious", at the time.

My nightmare scenario: Trump fucks this up so bigly and hugely that the Regressives can just jump back in the saddle before the Democrats can marginalize them.

This keeps going back and forth until the crazies on both ends are somehow ignored.

And who are those so-called Regressives, exactly?

See? Mac1958 doesn't even know who he's talking about.

Saying back in the saddle, I guess he's worried that someone like Obama might get back in power, lolol
Okay, liar, here ya go.

Some honest liberals to explain it to you. AGAIN.

But these honest liberals won't be good enough, because you're a LIAR.

Enjoy!

Should we ask for a "Pope of the right wing" to gather the flock? Regressives seem like right wingers, "in the dog house" from the right wing.

Libs still clueless why they lost. Clutch those polls tight.....you'll need em to dry your eyes

Libs still clueless why they lost. Clutch those polls tight.....you'll need em to dry your eyes
Fool me once shame on YOU ,,,Fool me twice shame on ME ,,Only utter asses will vote for a trump 2nd term My fear is there are many of you out there

Fool me once shame on YOU ,,,Fool me twice shame on ME ,,Only utter asses will vote for a trump 2nd term My fear is there are many of you out there
What I would do is keep insulting the general public on a weekly basis........sure to produce results......lllmmaaooo

What I would do is keep insulting the general public on a weekly basis........sure to produce results......lllmmaaooo
You want a pat on the back for giving us this shithead and his family into our WH? Sorry Man ,,not today , and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Forum List

Back