Trump's bandwagon is falling apart

The guy is cheering of the thought of the president burning alive. Even if he wasn't for the murder, it's not completely reasonable to watch someone burn to death with extinguisher on hand, is it now?

Regressives... as dumb as they are unreasonable.

It's an analogy Norman. As in "If the guy was on fire I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him".

That you don't understand the expression makes me question whether you are an American, or just another Russian troll farmer.

An analogy? Of what exactly?

Rhetorical question, what was displayed was clearly not an analogy, but a demonstration of how regressive some individuals can be. And to tie the thoughts into being "reasonable", everyone knows that you are taking pride in having the head up your ass.

Ah, everyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Nazi, just more classic regressive behavior and leftist intolerance.

Anyone who fails to grasp standard North American analogies is suspect. You don't otherwise fit the profile, except for your blind devotion to Trump, but your stubborn insistence on declaring this analogy is a threat against the life of the President suggests that it's a possibility.

These regressive morons... The fact that you would like to see the president murdered is not a threat, I never said such thing. It's however, despicable and anti-civilization, which perfectly describes you. There is nothing that points to the expression being an analogy, of course, you probably view these tweets as "analogies" as well:

More than 12,000 tweets call for Trump's assassination | Daily Mail Online

At best, it could be an analogy about how much the person/you want to see the president murdered...

I don't want to see anyone murdered and I don't think threatening the life of the President is in any way helpful.

Great, that ends the discussion with us. The poster of the "analogy" clearly doesn't agree with you so I don't see why you are defending him. No wonder the regressive cult is overtaken by the wackos as truly anything goes as long as one supports the cult.

Ah, a regressive dreaming about murdering the president of the USA has arrived. Brilliant, just what I was missing.

Turning this post into a threat to murder the President is ridiculous. He didn't say he'd set him on fire. He just said that if he were on fire he'd do nothing to help put it out. Kind of like how Trump treated Puerto Rico when he went golfing after the hurricane.

The guy is cheering of the thought of the president burning alive. Even if he wasn't for the murder, it's not completely reasonable to watch someone burn to death with extinguisher on hand, is it now?

Regressives... as dumb as they are unreasonable.

It's an analogy Norman. As in "If the guy was on fire I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him".

That you don't understand the expression makes me question whether you are an American, or just another Russian troll farmer.

An analogy? Of what exactly?

Rhetorical question, what was displayed was clearly not an analogy, but a demonstration of how regressive some individuals can be. And to tie the thoughts into being "reasonable", everyone knows that you are taking pride in having the head up your ass.

Ah, everyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Nazi, just more classic regressive behavior and leftist intolerance.

Anyone who fails to grasp standard North American analogies is suspect. You don't otherwise fit the profile, except for your blind devotion to Trump, but your stubborn insistence on declaring this analogy is a threat against the life of the President suggests that it's a possibility.
Lol, coming from an Obama pole polisher. That is comic gold, so you still support Obama on this?
11954632_816839135080966_1851982098925744243_n.jpg

My nightmare scenario: Trump fucks this up so bigly and hugely that the Regressives can just jump back in the saddle before the Democrats can marginalize them.

This keeps going back and forth until the crazies on both ends are somehow ignored.

And who are those so-called Regressives, exactly?

My nightmare scenario: Trump fucks this up so bigly and hugely that the Regressives can just jump back in the saddle before the Democrats can marginalize them.

This keeps going back and forth until the crazies on both ends are somehow ignored.

See? Mac1958 doesn't even know who he's talking about.

Saying back in the saddle, I guess he's worried that someone like Obama might get back in power, lolol

See? Mac1958 doesn't even know who he's talking about.

Saying back in the saddle, I guess he's worried that someone like Obama might get back in power, lolol
Okay, liar, here ya go.

Some honest liberals to explain it to you. AGAIN.

But these honest liberals won't be good enough, because you're a LIAR.

Enjoy!

Ah, a regressive dreaming about murdering the president of the USA has arrived. Brilliant, just what I was missing.

Turning this post into a threat to murder the President is ridiculous. He didn't say he'd set him on fire. He just said that if he were on fire he'd do nothing to help put it out. Kind of like how Trump treated Puerto Rico when he went golfing after the hurricane.
Trump kicked ass in PR what are you talking about? PR's failures came from voting in that dumb mayor who can't figure out how to get to FEMA meetings but sure as hell cant pass up a custom t-shirt shop.

I want to know what you people wanted him to do. Could you please explain why you complain that he went playing golf during a hurricane in Puerto Rico.

What was he supposed to be doing?

Did you want him to fly down there, climb a mountain and try to blow the hurricane off course?

You people are so ignorant you can't even form a valid point in the discussion.

So, fess up! What we he supposed to be doing that he didn't do?

How about going to the white house situation room, and coordinate the responce. To tell DOD to get sealift and airlift in place for the recovery, Tell FEMA to coordinate with DOD, and get the other government agencies on board to coordinate with the Puerto Rco government to be in place after the storm passed, and not wait a week.

I want to know what you people wanted him to do. Could you please explain why you complain that he went playing golf during a hurricane in Puerto Rico.

Did you want him to fly down there, climb a mountain and try to blow the hurricane off course?

How about going to the white house situation room, and coordinate the responce. To tell DOD to get sealift and airlift in place for the recovery, Tell FEMA to coordinate with DOD, and get the other government agencies on board to coordinate with the Puerto Rco government to be in place after the storm passed, and not wait a week.

the US Navy could have deployed emergency relief in every form available the DAY AFTER the storm passed. Being BAD ASS is what we do, our servicemen and women are proud of it. Turn them loose and they WILL shine.

we had a dickhead tweeting and crying about something rather than do what presidents do. BE A GODDAMN LEADER.

Everything was in place before the storm ever happened. Democrats need to stop lying.

Everything was in place before the storm ever happened. Democrats need to stop lying.

They didn't send the hospital ship Comfort until two weeks after the storm.

They didn't send additional airlift (still not enough) until two weeks after the storm.

Everything was not in place. Many assets had been deployed for the hurricanes in Florida and Texas. They did not have a definitive plan on who would lead the recovery; FEMA, US Military or Puerto Rico government.
Tipsycatlover is an example of someone who will justify every wrong thing Trump does. He pushes the nuclear button and millions die, she will find a justification

They didn't send the hospital ship Comfort until two weeks after the storm.

They didn't send additional airlift (still not enough) until two weeks after the storm.
No ports. No airports.

Trump Supporters: The honeymoon is over, that space cadet glow had faded, and the day to day grind of governing is here. I'm sorry to report Donald Trump's bandwagon is falling apart. Even with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress, legislation on healthcare, the budget, infrastructure, tax reform, the national debt, immigration and other important business is not going anywhere under President Trump. Big GOP donors, angry over the lack of progress have closed their wallets, and refused to back this administration and Congress. President Trump has become distrusted even within his own political party (see National Review Link Below) Trump's relationship with his own Secretary of State had eroded to the point to where it's almost unworkable, most of his inner circle of trusted staff members of just 9 months ago has either been fired, or has quit. To make matters worse, Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort's serious legal woes would suggest that the reports of Trump's dealings with Russia is not all "fake news" Rather than focusing on governing, President Trump has cooked up cute little diversions such as his spat with the NFL players, and his recent little tease about this being "the calm before the storm" Reality Check: This is not governing. It's creating diversions to cover up his lack of progress. Not a pretty picture...is it? The Democrats may not be a very organized bunch, but it's time for Trump supporters out there (about 32% of you) to start facing the unpleasant fact that President Trump is soon going to have to start working with at least one house of Congress controlled by Democrats (unless of course Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation concludes with impeachment proceedings!) I'm not sure if President Trump can right this little ship of his, but he'd better do it pretty soon or Mr. "Art of the Deal" is going down as a colossal failure as President.

Those are the facts Jack...just the facts! :bye1:

Despite Claims To Contrary, Trump Has Signed No Major Laws 5 Months In

Angry GOP donors close their wallets

Donald Trump’s first six months in office have been a spectacular failure.

Trump–GOP Split: Who’s the Bellwether?
A Swamp Isn't Drained in a Day

Wussy wishful thinkers desperately tried to make us hopeless about the chances of Trump even lasting past the first three primaries, about getting more delegates than Cruz, about being allowed by the RINO establishment to keep the nomination he won, about surviving all the irrelevant scandals jabbered by the Guffawing Gotcha Gang. Then to top it off, they predicted a humiliating landslide win by missy rodham. Your credibility has crumbled.

yeah Trump won. He hasnt done a F'n thing ever since either. Whine about how nobody will let him do what he was elected to do. That tells the country two things,
1. Trump is a candyass weakstick incapable of running the show.
2. He has such a pile of shit platform his wannabe legislation is so bad for the country it gets totally ignored by law makers.

Trump won a Grand Jury and Federal invetigation.

HAVE A GOOD TIME.

He did okay--PR was a special case and the needs beyond the usual became known somewhat later. What wasn't okay was inferring the Puerto Rican's are lazy and want everything done for them as they were knocked on their asses by the worst disaster that FEMA or the general in charge have ever seen. He also didn't do anyone any good by getting in a tweet storm with the mayor of San Juan. Or telling them in his speech in PR that they had screwed up his budget. Yuck yuck yuck. Did he tell that to Houston or Florida? I think not.
So that's part of what he did wrong.

Forum List

Back