Trump's Best Defense

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
When he is asked about his comments tomorrow at the debate, he can simply say something like:

I have apologized for those comments. I was a Democrat back then and friends with Bill Clinton and I said many foolish things.

When he is asked about his comments tomorrow at the debate, he can simply say something like:

I have apologized for those comments. I was a Democrat back then and friends with Bill Clinton and I said many foolish things.
So you give him a pass of not only being a misogynist but a hypocrite too?

pretty much, whatever progressively hurts the most feelings in the news media.

You calling someone a hypocrite for giving someone a pass for being a misogynist rings hollow. When you're willing to condemn Hillary for smearing the victims of her husband's sexual assaults, we'll talk about it.

You calling someone a hypocrite for giving someone a pass for being a misogynist rings hollow. When you're willing to condemn Hillary for smearing the victims of her husband's sexual assaults, we'll talk about it.
Why would it matter as far as Hillary is concerned what Bill did? You'll buy into any of Trump's bullshit won't you?

lol

The clueless stupidity of Trump supporters is truly remarkable.

Trump already tried this with this ‘apology,’ and it went over like a lead balloon.

Why would it matter as far as Hillary is concerned what Bill did? You'll buy into any of Trump's bullshit won't you?
Did you not read what I just said? She smeared his victims, just like she smeared the 12 year old rape victim while defending the 41 year old predator who raped her.

lol

The clueless stupidity of Trump supporters is truly remarkable.

Trump already tried this with this ‘apology,’ and it went over like a lead balloon.
When did he mention he was a Democrat when he made those comments?

Did you not read what I just said? She smeared his victims, just like she smeared the 12 year old rape victim while defending the 41 year old predator who raped her.
Lol if you're so upset with Bill and Hillary's supposed offenses, why don't you denounce Trump if you insist on making a comparison?

You're a hypocrite.

Lol if you're so upset with Bill and Hillary's supposed offenses, why don't you denounce Trump if you insist on making a comparison?

You're a hypocrite.
Because Trump is not a rapist. Bill Clinton is, and his wife is a defender of rapists. If you can't see the difference, you're one stupid MF.

You're a hypocrite.
Because Trump is not a rapist. Bill Clinton is, and his wife is a defender of rapists. If you can't see the difference, you're one stupid MF.
Lol oh so you just pretend like there isn't a pending court case of rape allegations against Trump? What makes that case more bullshit than anything allegation against Bill? How about Trump's own admission that he makes physical advances against women before they give consent?

That's actually pretty clever but I don't think it will fly with most women who are on the fence.

Yeah. Mention how you were a Democrat at 60 years old, but you've matured. There's a zinger.

You're a hypocrite.
Lol oh so you just pretend like there isn't a pending court case of rape allegations against Trump? What makes that case more bullshit than anything allegation against Bill? How about Trump's own admission that he makes physical advances against women before they give consent?
When you get a conviction against Trump or he commits perjury (like Clinton), or he pays a settlement to one of his victims (like Clinton), then you might have a point. Until then, you're grasping at straws to defend your hypocrisy.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Notice how they will give their own a pass..

You're a hypocrite.
When you get a conviction against Trump or he commits perjury (like Clinton), or he pays a settlement to one of his victims (like Clinton), then you might have a point. Until then, you're grasping at straws to defend your hypocrisy.
Youre the one trying desperately hard to justify your own hypocrisy I'm afraid.

Trump a Democrat!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... It's much easier to believe that Hillary has never changed from being a Republican despite what she says.

You're a hypocrite.
Youre the one trying desperately hard to justify your own hypocrisy I'm afraid.
That's it? That's your argument?

Trump a Democrat!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... It's much easier to believe that Hillary has never changed from being a Republican despite what she says.
Believe it, he was a Democrat when he made those comments.

Forum List

Back