Trump’s Best Week Ever Gets Better

Appeals court tosses Democrats' emoluments lawsuit against Trump
I wish Trump would visit Fort Sumter, so the Dems could really kick off the party. Not tired.
Yep good symbolism, the dems fired first again, and Trump will go Lincoln on them...Pubs win again!!!!
There's such a thing as peaking too early. Ask Hillary.
I don't disagree, but it's not about peaking....Trump had a ton of shit thrown at him the last 2 months of 2016 in addition to being spied on...….it's how you respond.....when he hits the dems, they fold...when they hit him, he turns into the Hulk.

I wish Trump would visit Fort Sumter, so the Dems could really kick off the party. Not tired.
Yep good symbolism, the dems fired first again, and Trump will go Lincoln on them...Pubs win again!!!!
I don't disagree, but it's not about peaking....Trump had a ton of shit thrown at him the last 2 months of 2016 in addition to being spied on...….it's how you respond.....when he hits the dems, they fold...when they hit him, he turns into the Hulk.
Impeaching is folding? You have a strange sense of reality! One thing I do agree with, he IS a comic book character.

Impeaching is folding? You have a strange sense of reality! One thing I do agree with, he IS a comic book character.
He is a comic book character, the hero, and they do fold, sometimes it takes a while, but they're get whats coming...…….I am just so happy about the Michael Avenetti stuff you guys were loving that guy, he's a crooked as they get.....

Forum List

Back