Trump's Betsy DeVos has $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Assail

Read the article...where's the vandalism part?

While adrift it rammed into the dock and caused between five and ten thousand dollars worth of damage to the yacht. It is not reported how much the damage to the dock will be.
So...show us that this was intentional to pull the yacht into the dock to damage it.

BTW...I understand there are security tapes. Watch this story die quietly if they find out it was a crew screw-up.

It was an intentional act to untie it. They don't just untie themselves. A vessel that long would have at least 5 mooring points. Thus, the claim that the crew didn't do the job correctly is asinine. No crew on the planet could be that incompetent. However, progressive morons, like you, are a pox on the land.

5 mooring points?

I've tied bowlines on boats way bigger than that before. 5?

If I ever had $40 Million, I would use it as collateral to borrow another $40 Million and buy an $80 Million yacht because ...

Screen-shot-2013-05-02-at-4.19.13-PM-1024x574.png

Yachts are awesome.
There’s a girl in my condos who vandalizes peoples things if she gets in a fight with them. She voted for trump

Highly doubtful, but if you could make the claim in a legit way, you should have her arrested.
What’s highly doubtful? She admitted to the president of our condos that she “has to go remove the spikes behind her tires” when she mistakenly thought she wronged her. They call her crazy Renee and yes I remember she was so happy trump won on election night.

So was Kenny across the hall. A huge trump supporter who killed himself the night trump was inaugurated. Blew his brains out. I’m not kidding. He was a self loathing gay because his catholic parents told him he was going to go to hell for being gay. Such a nice guy who gives a fuck if youre gay? I certainly didn’t.

Anyways, these are two wack jobs in my condos who voted for trump.

Trump conned stupid people into voting for him. I know a guy on disability who voted for trump. He smokes weed. Now republicans are cutting Medicaid and want to drug test him. When I asked why he voted for trump he said “it was time for change”

Never accuse the masses of being smart. Smart didn’t get trump Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell elected

Not quite the first shot in the coming civil war but a step along the way.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

Care to deny that's the path?
The Bernie staffer already escalated to attempted murder. Thankfully there was an armed presence to stop the looney lib.

163 feet, that's a big boat!

I just wonder where Betsy got 40 million to buy a boat? Johnny Carson lived in an 80 million dollar home. If Betsy could spend 40 million on a boat, did she live on it or did she also have a 40 million dollar home? Either way, business is good.

I just wonder where Betsy got 40 million to buy a boat? Johnny Carson lived in an 80 million dollar home. If Betsy could spend 40 million on as boat, did she live on it or did she also have a 40 million dollar home? Either way, business is good.

That ain't none of my business, so I don't worry about it. :dunno:

While adrift it rammed into the dock and caused between five and ten thousand dollars worth of damage to the yacht. It is not reported how much the damage to the dock will be.
So...show us that this was intentional to pull the yacht into the dock to damage it.

BTW...I understand there are security tapes. Watch this story die quietly if they find out it was a crew screw-up.

It was an intentional act to untie it. They don't just untie themselves. A vessel that long would have at least 5 mooring points. Thus, the claim that the crew didn't do the job correctly is asinine. No crew on the planet could be that incompetent. However, progressive morons, like you, are a pox on the land.

5 mooring points?

Over a distance of 163 feet? Yup. A friend has a 135 footer and they use four.

5 mooring points?

I've tied up 300 footers with 3. :dunno:

5 mooring points?

Ok, different strokes for different folks.

5 mooring points?

Ok, different strokes for different folks.

I'd bet the rope was a might larger.

If they still won’t admit trump fucked stormy and colluded with russia why should we admit to anything when they actually have no evidence any lib was responsible.

Maybe a disgruntled employee now we have to pay to fix her yacht?

If they still won’t admit trump fucked stormy and colluded with russia why should we admit to anything when they actually have no evidence any lib was responsible.

You're a delusional putz.
Not our fault the devos family doesn’t know how to tie up a boat. Maybe the illegal immigrants they have working for them don’t like her policies.

Republicans should only hire republicans. Oh wait. Republicans all want to be paid well.

I doubt trump would screw stormy with your dick. I have no doubt he was with the McDougal gal as she is gorgeous still, but stormy? No way. She's not nearly pretty enough.

Last edited:

I just wonder where Betsy got 40 million to buy a boat? Johnny Carson lived in an 80 million dollar home. If Betsy could spend 40 million on a boat, did she live on it or did she also have a 40 million dollar home? Either way, business is good.

Her family is extremely wealthy. My guess is that the boat is free and clear. She too could have remained in the lap of luxury, as could have Donald Trump but she chose to work hard to improve our country.

Not our fault the devos family doesn’t know how to tie up a boat. Maybe the illegal immigrants they have working for them don’t like her policies.

Are you so ignorant to think that the Devos tie up or run that boat themselves? How cute of you!

Forum List

Back