Trump's Betsy DeVos has $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Assail

Read the article...where's the vandalism part?

While adrift it rammed into the dock and caused between five and ten thousand dollars worth of damage to the yacht. It is not reported how much the damage to the dock will be.
So...show us that this was intentional to pull the yacht into the dock to damage it.

BTW...I understand there are security tapes. Watch this story die quietly if they find out it was a crew screw-up.

It was an intentional act to untie it. They don't just untie themselves. A vessel that long would have at least 5 mooring points. Thus, the claim that the crew didn't do the job correctly is asinine. No crew on the planet could be that incompetent. However, progressive morons, like you, are a pox on the land.

Not quite the first shot in the coming civil war but a step along the way.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

Care to deny that's the path?

care to deny that twisted trumptards are the ones behind this stuff just to create headlines. what did betsy devious REALLY lose today? nothing.

look who has something to gain by the headline as evidence by your rabid post

:eusa_think:

yes i care to deny the path you rabidly assign to your American "enemies"

sounds like y'all are fixing for the destruction you project

I seriously doubt it is 'the left' doing this vandalism. Why do you assume the vandal is a leftie? But whoever it is should be called out as a lowlife by all IMHO. It is the same with the Trump Hollywood star vandal. Things like this always say a lot more about the character (or lack thereof) of the thug than the object of their malice.

Surely you jest!

Vandalism from the far left.

American-flag-burning-L.jpg

More from the left:
Dancer-L.png

And:
Antifa-Violence-M.jpg

Antifa
antifa-trump-rally-XL.jpg

If I ever had $40 Million, I would use it as collateral to borrow another $40 Million and buy an $80 Million yacht because ...

Screen-shot-2013-05-02-at-4.19.13-PM-1024x574.png

Yachts are awesome.
There’s a girl in my condos who vandalizes peoples things if she gets in a fight with them. She voted for trump

While adrift it rammed into the dock and caused between five and ten thousand dollars worth of damage to the yacht. It is not reported how much the damage to the dock will be.
So...show us that this was intentional to pull the yacht into the dock to damage it.

BTW...I understand there are security tapes. Watch this story die quietly if they find out it was a crew screw-up.

It was an intentional act to untie it. They don't just untie themselves. A vessel that long would have at least 5 mooring points. Thus, the claim that the crew didn't do the job correctly is asinine. No crew on the planet could be that incompetent. However, progressive morons, like you, are a pox on the land.
So, you've seen the video and someone intentionaly untied it. Link the video plz.

And I see you still haven't grown out of the personal attacks phase of childhood yet.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

That’s why your masters live in gated communities and have extra police patrolling their neighborhoods

If I ever had $40 Million, I would use it as collateral to borrow another $40 Million and buy an $80 Million yacht because ...

Yachts are awesome.
There’s a girl in my condos who vandalizes peoples things if she gets in a fight with them. She voted for trump
Time to get video cameras.

Betsy DeVos’s $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Adrift

the left has declared war on rich people. Scalise, DeVos, Trump, Wilbur, etc

LOL There is no evidence in your link that anyone on the right, the left or the middle released the Yacht from its mooring. In fact a Yacht that size would likely have large ropes fore and aft, as well as a ladder to board. Could be one of the crew sabotaged the moorings, and or, they were not properly secured to the cleats.

BTW, most marinas have locked gates, and I suspect a yacht that size would be on the outside of a pier and difficult to reach without being spotted.

Last edited:
An estimated $5,000 to $10,000 in repairs will be needed, according to the police report

That is a lot of money for someone who owns a $40 million yacht to pay

Maybe school children can pool their lunch money

Yachts are awesome.

Highly doubtful, but if you could make the claim in a legit way, you should have her arrested.

An estimated $5,000 to $10,000 in repairs will be needed, according to the police report

That is a lot of money for someone who owns a $40 million yacht to pay

Maybe school children can pool their lunch money

How about the damage to the dock? That's taxpayer money. Or how about the possibility that the thing could have been engaged in an accident where someone was harmed.

That's the problem with you progressive dolts, you can't think beyond your infantile rage so can't think of the unintended consequences that can arise from your childish behavior.

So, you've seen the video and someone intentionaly untied it. Link the video plz.

And I see you still haven't grown out of the personal attacks phase of childhood yet.

I don't have to. There is already a police report little shriltard.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

care to deny that twisted trumptards are the ones behind this stuff just to create headlines. what did betsy devious REALLY lose today? nothing.

look who has something to gain by the headline as evidence by your rabid post

:eusa_think:

yes i care to deny the path you rabidly assign to your American "enemies"

sounds like y'all are fixing for the destruction you project

you vote Demrat ?

igYUUYS.jpg

Forum List

Back