Trump's Betsy DeVos has $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Assail

Economy & poor / yet ambitious people here, ... KNOCK , KNOCK... who's there? ... T's job growth economy, < unemployment & shrinking illegal immigration usurpers. Well SHIT, if I'm legal, I got a job & am actually seeing my hourly rate ebb up toward some semblance of what it was in the 1980's & 90's... If illegal, I'm making a SHTF 'ouster' plan for when a whiff of ICE wafts in the air... (sorry, I'm too jet lagged to make a joke out of this, yet I tried... lol)

I seriously doubt it is 'the left' doing this vandalism. Why do you assume the vandal is a leftie? But whoever it is should be called out as a lowlife by all IMHO. It is the same with the Trump Hollywood star vandal. Things like this always say a lot more about the character (or lack thereof) of the thug than the object of their malice.

Surely you jest!

Vandalism from the far left.

Antifa-Violence-M.jpg
More like LIES from the Fascist Right!!!
All the Fascist lying scum Right have is phoyoshop!

antifa-or-greece.jpg

Nice boat! What surprised me is this actually occurred in Huron, Ohio a nice small town a bit east of Sandusky, that is nothing at all like Toledo. The claim is vandals untied it and set it adrift, I have my doubts. Hopefully the security camera will yield a clue.

DeVos' $40 million yacht vandalized at Huron dock

Nia88, O Shit, I forgot that Ocasio Cortez got her degree in International Relations like.. sort of like, like a 'foreign', like policy, like, 'in-so-far as', 'as if', ""such as"".. from BU, Mass... ROTFL!
Cody on Twitter (it's a video boys)...

Sheite... I'm sorry I was confusing her with the other one... 'two pees in a pod & all'... different wigs. Sorry y'all! Again, the corect video is at the 50 sec. to 1 min. mark... (but she's a hot chick... so watch it all) lol~

So which one is better versed on "international relations" ...???

Not trying to 'hate on either women here' (they are both WAY, WAY prettier and more 'pageantesque' than myself & I'm a little envious of them & my bygone 20's...) lol... My only gripe is that they might not have (collectively) enough 'grey matter' between their ears to figure out where the Israelli / US embassy has "migrated" to... :) lol

Last edited:
Nice boat! What surprised me is this actually occurred in Huron, Ohio a nice small town a bit east of Sandusky, that is nothing at all like Toledo. The claim is vandals untied it and set it adrift, I have my doubts. Hopefully the security camera will yield a clue.

Born in Painesville in Lake County I am well familiar with Lake Erie. Detroit is also on Lake Erie and we all know about Detroit and their problems. Why anyone in their right mind would put a 40 million dollar yacht on Lake Erie is beyond my comprehension. Sandusky has Cedar Point which is fun for kids. Lake Erie is the shallowest Great Lake and has less water volume than any Great Lake including Lake Ontario. Lake Erie was considered a dead lake in the sixties but made a comeback.

Nia88, O Shit, I forgot that Ocasio Cortez got her degree in International Relations like.. sort of like, like a 'foreign', like policy, like, 'in-so-far as', 'as if', ""such as"".. from BU, Mass... ROTFL!

Sheite... I'm sorry I was confusing her with the other one... 'two pees in a pod & all'... different wigs. Sorry y'all! Again, the corect video is at the 50 sec. to 1 min. mark... (but she's a hot chick... so watch it all) lol~

Not trying to 'hate on either women here' (they are both WAY, WAY prettier and more 'pageantesque' than myself & I'm a little envious of them & my bygone 20's...) lol... My only gripe is that they might not have (collectively) enough 'grey matter' between their ears to figure out where the Israelli / US embassy has "migrated" to... :) lol

When I see Ocasio, her face reminds me of a horse. It's in her jaw line and teeth.

When I see Ocasio, her face reminds me of a horse. It's in her jaw line and teeth.

Let a drunkard drink his wine, Proverbs.

Kathy-Griffin-House-Purchase-Los-Angeles-CA-FEATURE1.jpg
2B312E5000000578-0-image-a-87_1438995036780.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
bernie-sanders-sen-sanders-let-me-be-as-clear-as-11683569.png

maxresdefault.jpg
ht_dicaprio_house_kb_mn_131230_wmain.jpg

Another day, another way the left wing express their hypocrisy. They have no control over how hypocritical they allow themselves to get. None.

Read the article...where's the vandalism part?

While adrift it rammed into the dock and caused between five and ten thousand dollars worth of damage to the yacht. It is not reported how much the damage to the dock will be.
So...show us that this was intentional to pull the yacht into the dock to damage it.

BTW...I understand there are security tapes. Watch this story die quietly if they find out it was a crew screw-up.
If they still won’t admit trump fucked stormy and colluded with russia why should we admit to anything when they actually have no evidence any lib was responsible.

Maybe a disgruntled employee now we have to pay to fix her yacht?

Hey what were you saying about the stupid masses again???? Run that by me again.

Born in Painesville in Lake County I am well familiar with Lake Erie. Detroit is also on Lake Erie and we all know about Detroit and their problems. Why anyone in their right mind would put a 40 million dollar yacht on Lake Erie is beyond my comprehension. Sandusky has Cedar Point which is fun for kids. Lake Erie is the shallowest Great Lake and has less water volume than any Great Lake including Lake Ontario. Lake Erie was considered a dead lake in the sixties but made a comeback.

Lived on that side of Cleveland till '64 and later in Avon lake where we were half mile from the lake. I recall when nobody swam in it back then. Returning in the 90's to visit the folks it was so nice to see people enjoying themselves out swimming at Huntington Beach in Bay Village.

Oh, Detroit is on the Detroit River which connects lakes Huron and Erie. Below is the Roger Blough heading past the Detroit-Windsor tunnel. I recall that ship being built in Lorain by George Steinbrenner's American Shipping Building Company.

RogerBlough6-16-06aw.jpg

Forum List

Back