Trump’s boondoggle wall breached 3,000+ times!

Walls are a deterrent, not a solution. Locking your doors wont stop a robber but you still lock them, right?
Really, I think a wall is a waste. BUT we wont ever get DC to actually fix the problem THEY created. A wall is the next best thing.
What we need to do, is go after employers. We need to reject fake asylum seekers. People arent seeking asylum when they travel through 5 countries to get here. We need to cut out their incentives for coming here.
End the welfare state, including "free" gubmint edumacation....Then all comers would be forced to pull their own weight.

Walls are a deterrent, not a solution. Locking your doors wont stop a robber but you still lock them, right?
Really, I think a wall is a waste. BUT we wont ever get DC to actually fix the problem THEY created. A wall is the next best thing.
What we need to do, is go after employers. We need to reject fake asylum seekers. People arent seeking asylum when they travel through 5 countries to get here. We need to cut out their incentives for coming here.
No, I don't lock my doors and leave my keys in the ignition.

Right-o....And we can we also agree that neither wing of the uniparty would ever propose such a thing?

As much as I'm an open borders guy in principle, we're left with bad choices to mitigate border challenges because of bad domestic policy.

A few million in repairs to a barrier is small potatoes in comparison to billions in making the world's freeloaders comfortable in Murica.

Do you ever spout anything besides DNC propaganda? Serious question.
Serious answer: Nothing in my reply had a thing to do with the "DNC", but a black and white, binary thinker like yourself must place everything in convenient boxes that you've built.

I agree: YAY Trump.
I disagree: BOO Democrats.

Sadly puerile world view.

Serious answer: Nothing in my reply had a thing to do with the "DNC", but a black and white, binary thinker like yourself must place everything in convenient boxes that you've built.

I agree: YAY Trump.
I disagree: BOO Democrats.

Sadly puerile world view.
You got to be fucking kidding me :lol:

Damn some of you people are ignorant. Walls work. If the BP had the manpower to monitor them instead of fucking with the "family units" they are very effective......Don't take my word for it, talk to the boots on the ground within the BP like I have.

Blah, but you won't bother and you will remain willfully ignorant.
This wall did not work, because it was easily penetrated where the border patrol wasn't.

Forum List

Back