Trump’s boondoggle wall breached 3,000+ times!

Walls are a deterrent, not a solution. Locking your doors wont stop a robber but you still lock them, right?
Really, I think a wall is a waste. BUT we wont ever get DC to actually fix the problem THEY created. A wall is the next best thing.
What we need to do, is go after employers. We need to reject fake asylum seekers. People arent seeking asylum when they travel through 5 countries to get here. We need to cut out their incentives for coming here.
They come here to escape the horrors in their countries. The job thing is a welcomed plus.

If you are this triggered, use the ignore function, it will help keep your false teeth from popping out and the spittle off your keyboard. :badgrin:
You obviously dont know what that word means.
You cant trigger me. You are a low grade poster.

No. That won’t do shit to stop illegal immigration. What we need to do is help these poor countries improve the lives of their people. You know like offering education, limiting crime, eliminating the drug cartels, and of course stopping big trans-National corporations from raping their land and the people. Plus stopping the CIA from overthrowing their elected governments and installing right wing dictators, who allow all the items mentioned above to occur.
Those are important too.

The wall did work. It is a deterrent, not a final solution.
You people really need to get your partisan heads out of your asses.
The wall was penetrated 3000 times, and in itself, was not a catch-all. Nobody who I know feels any different than you, and technology was recommended in addition. However, tump said that his wall would be impenetrable

It’s Official: Trump’s ‘Impenetrable’ Border Wall Is An Expensive Failure​

A new report says Trump's wall was breached thousands of times with "inexpensive power tools."

Former President Donald Trump promised his supporters an “impenetrable” border wallbetween the United States and Mexico. Instead, the $15 billion wall was reportedly breached thousands of times in areas where it was completed, and the smugglers who cut through it were able to do so with cheap power tools available in retail stores.

Unpublished data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection obtained via the Freedom of Information Act showed that Mexican smugglers cut through the wall 3,272 times over three years, according to The Washington Post. In some cases, they replaced the areas they cut with tinted putty, essentially creating secret passages.

So funny! So predictable! What do you think?

From the OP:

The incidents cited by the Post referred to cases where the wall had been cut. But it was also breached in other ways. One report last year found some smugglers were building effective ladders with about $5 worth of material. In another famous case from 2020, a stiff wind knocked over a segment.

Trump repeatedly promised to build a “big beautiful wall” across the southern border that Mexico would pay for.

Mexico did not pay for it. U.S. taxpayers did.

It’s Official: Trump’s ‘Impenetrable’ Border Wall Is An Expensive Failure​

A new report says Trump's wall was breached thousands of times with "inexpensive power tools."

Former President Donald Trump promised his supporters an “impenetrable” border wallbetween the United States and Mexico. Instead, the $15 billion wall was reportedly breached thousands of times in areas where it was completed, and the smugglers who cut through it were able to do so with cheap power tools available in retail stores.

Unpublished data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection obtained via the Freedom of Information Act showed that Mexican smugglers cut through the wall 3,272 times over three years, according to The Washington Post. In some cases, they replaced the areas they cut with tinted putty, essentially creating secret passages.

So funny! So predictable! What do you think?

I'm convinced, we need to just let everyone in.

Great commie propaganda there fauxchahunches. When CBP are playing baby sitters and travel agents, they don't have much time to do their jobs. The wall is just to slow the invaders down and the sensors alert them where they need to be, it's all worthless when there's not enough people to respond in a timely manner. So feel free to FOAD.

I'm convinced, we need to just let everyone in.

I agree - especially since it was stolen from them!

1646371164021.png

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Last edited:

Forum List

Back