🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

Still waiting for something reasonably intelligent and demonstrate that he has some sense of Reagans 11th Commandment.
You know that's not a real commandment and he's not a god, right? He was just a B actor - a celebrity, like Trump. Funny how Republicans are drawn to celebrities, even while warning against Obama because he was the world's biggest celebrity.

Hypocrites.

What a pathetic loser life you must have.

Still waiting for something reasonably intelligent and demonstrate that he has some sense of Reagans 11th Commandment.
You know that's not a real commandment and he's not a god, right? He was just a B actor - a celebrity, like Trump. Funny how Republicans are drawn to celebrities, even while warning against Obama because he was the world's biggest celebrity.

Hypocrites.

What a pathetic loser life you must have.

^^^ Worships a figurehead doddering old man with Alzheimers.
4i6Ckte.gif

Taps for a fallen hero..
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound

Back in Somalia , WHY??? Do any of you Cultists ask why or do you even fucking care?

Somalia is full of Muslim terrorists and pirates. This is a war, we can either take the fight to them, or do nothing and let them murder us. He's not trying any stupid nation building crap, just killing our enemies, exactly what he promised.

We haven't been back in Somalia since Black Hawk Down and nor should we be.. It serves no fucking purpose whatsoever except to snuff out life.. What has all of the sacrifice in blood and treasure done there?? SHOW ME, don't tell me.

You are aware the Muslims there rape and kill the women and cut their breasts off, correct?

I don't care if they die. That's sick puppy stuff.

No really?! So why aren't we in Saudi Arabia raising hell and killing Muslims there?

For real LGS, Do you really think they're as brutal to women in Saudi Arabia as Somalia?

Are they kidnapping a bunch of little girls and sending them on suicide-bomb missions?

Do they have a high AIDS rate? Think next time.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

Where were you for the past 8 years?
Where are you today?

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

It's funny (in a sad way) that Trump doesn't even know why the US pulled out of Somalia and hasn't really gone back much since. The guy thinks he can make the same mistakes as previous Presidents, and not make mistakes.... ridiculous. Someone just gave him more power than he's ever had, and it's going to his head.

My recollection of DJ Trump's promises is to wipe IS off the face of the Earth.

He did not strike me as a pacifist isolationist like Obama was from the start.

The greatest threat to the US is N.Korea. Trump need to attack that problem aggressively, no pun intended.

Next greatest is high seas piracy around the horn of Africa. This can be easily solved with battalion and regimental sized amphibious raids. The Marines need practice anyway, so let them kill Somalis in the process. They'll love it.

In third place is IS. To wipe IS off the face of the Earth will require a major outpost QRF and then vertical raids by the Army Airborne and Airmobile. The Army does not need the Navy or USMC for this -- they can do it on their own.

So Navy to N.Korea, USMC/Navy to Somalia, and Army to Syria/N.Iraq.

Problem solved.

Soldiers sometimes die. It is a hazard of the profession. The risk of it gives them all an adrenaline rush. They love it. I loved it. I miss it. They will miss it too.

Semper Fi.

We've had enough of this.

obamafp.jpg

I'm sure you have.

I have had enough of the US going around thinking it can bully the rest of the world.
Here and there to little trouble spots sure -- no problem.

When a problem however blows up into a major regional issue like A-stan then it is time to get out.

The Russians had A-stan under control once but Reagan stuck his nose into it and botched everything. The USA should have stayed out of it. And they should get out of it now.

Give A-stan back to the Russians.

It's funny (in a sad way) that Trump doesn't even know why the US pulled out of Somalia and hasn't really gone back much since. The guy thinks he can make the same mistakes as previous Presidents, and not make mistakes.... ridiculous. Someone just gave him more power than he's ever had, and it's going to his head.
Clinton did not have the balls to do Somalia right.

It has been a trouble spot ever since.

Somalia needs to be crushed, pig after pig, cow after cow, village after village.

In peacetime children bury their parents.

In wartime parents bury their children.

Can't be helped.

I'd like to hear just one of the Trump cheerleaders explain what in the hell we're doing back in Somalia?? This Navy SEAL who just died there, what did he die for?? Tell me and be fucking explicit.
classified. Above your paygrade hon

We've had enough of this.

obamafp.jpg

I'm sure you have.

I have had enough of the US going around thinking it can bully the rest of the world.
Here and there to little trouble spots sure -- no problem.

When a problem however blows up into a major regional issue like A-stan then it is time to get out.

The Russians had A-stan under control once but Reagan stuck his nose into it and botched everything. The USA should have stayed out of it. And they should get out of it now.

Give A-stan back to the Russians.

A lot of the problems that have been caused, have been done so by meddling in affairs. Then the right use the consequences of those problems as an excuse for going in to other places. It's bizarre.

Like Iraq. They go in, cause problems in the region, like Syria, which then gives the US an excuse to go back into the region to "fix" the problem they caused.

Clinton did not have the balls to do Somalia right.

It has been a trouble spot ever since.

Somalia needs to be crushed, pig after pig, cow after cow, village after village.

Generally those who think that military action can solve all problems, are the ones who end up supporting disasters of foreign policies.

Forum List

Back