🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

My final post on this topic will be this: I guess we now know that being butthurt and ignorant is not only restricted to liberals.

And your last post was the same as your first:

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

That terrorist thing is total horseshit. The first thing he does is go play with the Tomahawks and attack an airport over a bogus chem weapons attack - of the secular government fighting against ISIS (i.e. the Syrian 'Rebels'). ISIS turns right around and counterattacks right after we engaged in that little bit of stupidity. This is eliminating ISIS how, exactly?

Ok rookie, what ever you say. LOL

I've known HK for over 2.5 years now. He's a respected blogger over on Breitbart so your little pronouncement over his status here is lacking. I promise you this, he's someone you would want in that Foxhole having your back.

Oh OK if he's a blogger, he must be a military expert. LMAO I guess I now know what I haven't been missing at Breitbart.

Unlike you, I've read his blogs for nearly 3 yrs now so I don't question his integrity or is knowledge... I've yet to see you refute anything he's said here. Why is that?

Still waiting for something reasonably intelligent and demonstrate that he has some sense of Reagans 11th Commandment. We can disagree with each other, but no reason to resort to name calling.

You've never seen my picture.
You mean this one?

Sure thing faggot......you support Bammy's war in Syria?

Why yes, Cindy did, every last one of them.
Obama didn't have a war in Syria, dopey.

Oh really? Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Dumbass with 57 posts thinks he knows my posting history?

Or are you a sock?

'Syria's civil war'. Not Obama's war.

Try again, fuckstick.

I think you've just been dreaming about me, Sugar Britches.

I think you should get your tongue out of your own asshole, come up for air, and quit while you are behind. You don't pack the gear to speak to a topic of substance like this one.

LMAO! Made me spit my chewing gum across the room on that one![/QUOTE]

You've always identified with the low class and the vermin.

And learn how to close a quote, dopey.

The guys who put us on the path to nuclear war were bill clinton
What year was that?

Was it when Republicans were screaming bloody murder and crying about 'Wag The Dog' when Clinton sent a few missiles into the Saudi desert?

You think that Republican-controlled Congress was going to agree to war with North Korea?

Your revisionism would be funny if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.

The guys who put us on the path to nuclear war were bill clinton, who allowed North Korea to get nuclear weapons...and obama who gave Iran 150 billion dollars and the path to nuclear weapons......
Again, no blame for Bush, who named NK in his Axis of Evil, but didn't do shit because NK had no oil.

Here you go, dumbfuck:

North Korea signs the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
demands that inspectors be given access to two nuclear waste storage sites. In response, North Korea threatens to quit the NPT but eventually opts to continue participating in the treaty.

North Korea and the United States sign an agreement. Among other stipulations, North Korea pledges to freeze and eventually dismantle its old, graphite-moderated nuclear reactors in exchange for international aid to build two new light-water nuclear reactors.

Then Bush became president.

January 29 - US President George W. Bush labels North Korea, Iran and Iraq an "axis of evil" in his State of the Union address. "By seeking weapons of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger," he says.

October - The Bush Administration reveals that North Korea has admitted operating a secret nuclear weapons program in violation of the 1994 agreement.

January 10 - North Korea withdraws from the NPT.

February - The United States confirms North Korea has reactivated a five-megawatt nuclear reactor at its Yongbyon facility, capable of producing plutonium for weapons.

April - Declares it has nuclear weapons.

When will this President begin to bomb every country ISIS is in??? That's the latest excuse for him being a liar and breaking his word. Why not start with the BIGGEST supporter of ISIS/ Al Qaeda? Saudi Arabia???

How did he break his word? He said he was going to deal with muslim terrorism and take the gloves off...allow our people to kill them...he is doing that....

PRESIDENT TRUMP BREAKS CAMPAIGN PROMISE – TELLS DREAMERS THEY CAN REST EASY
MIKE VANCE APRIL 22, 2017

Read more: President Trump Breaks Campaign Promise - Tells Dreamers They Can Rest Easy

It's called DACA and he lied... again.

Syria was his first big lie.
This is off-topic from the OP, but would be perfect in my SUCKERS! thread.
4i6Ckte.gif

He has surrounded himself with Globalists in his cabinet and Administration.

Don't forget Wall Streeters and NeoCons.

I can't vote for someone just because they have an (R) by their name. Paul Ryan is enough proof that the GOP has been infiltrated by leftists, Globalists.

Paul Ryan is a Leftist?
4i6Ckte.gif

He's an establishment hack, doing the bidding of people like the Koch brothers, just like Scott Walker and Reince Priebus - all from Wisconsin, btw. What the fuck has happened to that state, anyway?

Still waiting for something reasonably intelligent and demonstrate that he has some sense of Reagans 11th Commandment.
You know that's not a real commandment and he's not a god, right? He was just a B actor - a celebrity, like Trump. Funny how Republicans are drawn to celebrities, even while warning against Obama because he was the world's biggest celebrity.

Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back