Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

The Trump Cultist here demands proof of a negative. LMAO
You and the OP need to get together and decide which one of you is more clueless on this topic. The championship might be at stake!

Until you offer anything of substance, you are nothing but a buzzing gnat to me. Want to argue facts? Go for it. Otherwise, go back to swishing Trump's balls. When he fucks up - he is gonna get called on it.

That's what I don't get about these so called Conservatives?! They're behaving in the same manner the obama messiah worshipers did. It's beneath contempt.

No....we know what he said and we have seen what he has done...none of it goes against what he stated he would do.....

What did you think he meant when he said he was going to bomb the shit out of isis?

ISIS has its largest presence in Saudi Arabia as well as being bank-rolled , supported. Why isn't Donald Trump bombing Saudi?

So you have undeniable proof that the Saudi Government is funding ISIS? Please let someone in on that, please!

How about this, stupid?

Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS

Why? Because I just showed what a complete and utter moron you are?

The Pentagon released video of the radar tracking on the aircraft leaving the base we later attacked, flying over the target twice at the exact moments of the attack and then returning to the same base.

How much more fucking clear of a picture do you need?

Did your radar track actually show what weapons (if any) fell off the pylons? Did it show the transponders of the actual aircraft? Did it account for the fact that ISIS was later caught manufacturing fake videos of a subsequent chemical attack and cleared stated they were encouraged by the results of the first one?

You didn't prove shit. Perhaps you could also speak to how those supposedly gassed with sarin were being handled by aid workers (White Helmets - NOT Red Crescent workers) without PPE? Sarin kills on contact, and is persistent. These 'aid workers' would have also been killed by their lackadaisical handling of the 'victims'.

This shit was false flag all the way, and the American government bought it hook, like and sinker. I don't expect Trump to make the right decision on this, but our intelligence community lied their asses of on this one.

So in this post you just want to prove you know even less about this topic than before?

You need to educate yourself in chemical warfare, radar technology, and numerous other topics being addressed here. I suggest a nice couple of decades in the military before spouting off about shit you know nothing about.

Then educate me. You can't, of course, because you offer nothing of substance. Refute my points.

I already refuted you bullshit about the attacks. We know the Syrians did it, and the Russians have even quietly admitted the Syrians did it.

You didn't refute a fucking thing, toolbag. You just babbled and bleated about your alleged expertise, while offering nothing.

You, sir, are a fraud. You also don't pack the gear.

What do you need to know? Shall we start with the alphabet, or have you got that down yet?

You and the OP need to get together and decide which one of you is more clueless on this topic. The championship might be at stake!

Until you offer anything of substance, you are nothing but a buzzing gnat to me. Want to argue facts? Go for it. Otherwise, go back to swishing Trump's balls. When he fucks up - he is gonna get called on it.

That's what I don't get about these so called Conservatives?! They're behaving in the same manner the obama messiah worshipers did. It's beneath contempt.

No....we know what he said and we have seen what he has done...none of it goes against what he stated he would do.....

What did you think he meant when he said he was going to bomb the shit out of isis?

That he wasn't going to bomb the shit out of those fighting ISIS, perhaps?

Do you even know how many different groups are fighting over there? No, because you are clueless!

The Kurds attack ISIS! Turkey then attacks the Kurds! The Syrian rebels attack Syria, ISIS attacks the Syrian rebels. The Russians attack the Syrian rebels but don't seem to really care about ISIS. We support the Syrian rebels and the Kurds to attack ISIS.

Now, does that clear any of it up for you? It is a little bit more complicated than you ever thought.

LMAO. The Syrian Rebels ARE ISIS, you ignorant ass. You don't know shit about anything going on over there other than the nonsense you are being spoon fed.

Did your radar track actually show what weapons (if any) fell off the pylons? Did it show the transponders of the actual aircraft? Did it account for the fact that ISIS was later caught manufacturing fake videos of a subsequent chemical attack and cleared stated they were encouraged by the results of the first one?

You didn't prove shit. Perhaps you could also speak to how those supposedly gassed with sarin were being handled by aid workers (White Helmets - NOT Red Crescent workers) without PPE? Sarin kills on contact, and is persistent. These 'aid workers' would have also been killed by their lackadaisical handling of the 'victims'.

This shit was false flag all the way, and the American government bought it hook, like and sinker. I don't expect Trump to make the right decision on this, but our intelligence community lied their asses of on this one.

So in this post you just want to prove you know even less about this topic than before?

You need to educate yourself in chemical warfare, radar technology, and numerous other topics being addressed here. I suggest a nice couple of decades in the military before spouting off about shit you know nothing about.

Then educate me. You can't, of course, because you offer nothing of substance. Refute my points.

I already refuted you bullshit about the attacks. We know the Syrians did it, and the Russians have even quietly admitted the Syrians did it.

You didn't refute a fucking thing, toolbag. You just babbled and bleated about your alleged expertise, while offering nothing.

What do you need to know? Shall we start with the alphabet, or have you got that down yet?

You are a waste of time. Address my points, or shut the fuck up.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

That terrorist thing is total horseshit. The first thing he does is go play with the Tomahawks and attack an airport over a bogus chem weapons attack - of the secular government fighting against ISIS (i.e. the Syrian 'Rebels'). ISIS turns right around and counterattacks right after we engaged in that little bit of stupidity. This is eliminating ISIS how, exactly?

Ok rookie, what ever you say. LOL

I've known HK for over 2.5 years now. He's a respected blogger over on Breitbart so your little pronouncement over his status here is lacking. I promise you this, he's someone you would want in that Foxhole having your back.

LadyGunslinger, Admiral....Have a good night...H&K...you too....

Always remember...the actual enemy is the left.......as a caller to the Dan and Amy show said last week...

"The Worst day of Trump's Presidency is better than the best day of a hilary Presidency"

We need to argue, hash things out....then kick the fucking shit out of the left......that is the real goal.....

I wish I saw Leftists as simply being democrats but I no longer do. I see a Uniparty of Globalists hellbound to destroy our country , destroying it from within in order to bring about one world government. I believe they have gotten to this President or either he's a big fucking liar.. While I thoroughly respect you here, always will... I won't remain silent on this.. WE are on the brink of losing our nation and the worst is yet to come. TTIP

lmfao I put his dumbass on iggy..If you need to do that just click his name above his picture and it will take you to his raunchy loser page here where you will "Ignore."

The Trump Cultist here demands proof of a negative. LMAO

ISIS has its largest presence in Saudi Arabia as well as being bank-rolled , supported. Why isn't Donald Trump bombing Saudi?

So you have undeniable proof that the Saudi Government is funding ISIS? Please let someone in on that, please!

How about this, stupid?

Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS

Talking to yourself?

If Hillary handled that back in 2014, why are we even discussing it now? Bombing is not the only solution to the problem. I am sure that actions are being taken to pressure those countries from supporting ISIS, but do you want us to bomb Riyadh and Doha?

That terrorist thing is total horseshit. The first thing he does is go play with the Tomahawks and attack an airport over a bogus chem weapons attack - of the secular government fighting against ISIS (i.e. the Syrian 'Rebels'). ISIS turns right around and counterattacks right after we engaged in that little bit of stupidity. This is eliminating ISIS how, exactly?

I've known HK for over 2.5 years now. He's a respected blogger over on Breitbart so your little pronouncement over his status here is lacking. I promise you this, he's someone you would want in that Foxhole having your back.

Always remember...the actual enemy is the left.......as a caller to the Dan and Amy show said last week...

"The Worst day of Trump's Presidency is better than the best day of a hilary Presidency"

We need to argue, hash things out....then kick the fucking shit out of the left......that is the real goal.....

I wish I saw Leftists as simply being democrats but I no longer do. I see a Uniparty of Globalists hellbound to destroy our country , destroying it from within in order to bring about one world government. I believe they have gotten to this President or either he's a big fucking liar.. While I thoroughly respect you here, always will... I won't remain silent on this.. WE are on the brink of losing our nation and the worst is yet to come. TTIP

No one said you should....not me anyway.......but I know the real enemy isn't Trump.....the only way to beat back the left here is to get as many democrats out of office as possible...as a first step...then we go after the rest of the left...even the republican members of the democrat party.....

We need to argue, hash things out....then kick the fucking shit out of the left......that is the real goal.....[/QUOTE]

I wish I saw Leftists as simply being democrats but I no longer do. I see a Uniparty of Globalists hellbound to destroy our country , destroying it from within in order to bring about one world government. I believe they have gotten to this President or either he's a big fucking liar.. While I thoroughly respect you here, always will... I won't remain silent on this.. WE are on the brink of losing our nation and the worst is yet to come. TTIP[/QUOTE]

And this is the real problem - too many people still subscribe to this red pill / blue pill nonsense. We have globalists and nationalists. The government plays us off each other and relentlessly advances the globalist agenda while we kill each other. Big government is the real enemy, not the left and right. Both are filled with one-worlders.

Do you even know how many different groups are fighting over there? No, because you are clueless!

The Kurds attack ISIS! Turkey then attacks the Kurds! The Syrian rebels attack Syria, ISIS attacks the Syrian rebels. The Russians attack the Syrian rebels but don't seem to really care about ISIS. We support the Syrian rebels and the Kurds to attack ISIS.

Now, does that clear any of it up for you? It is a little bit more complicated than you ever thought.

LMAO. The Syrian Rebels ARE ISIS, you ignorant ass. You don't know shit about anything going on over there other than the nonsense you are being spoon fed.

You are so fucking dumb! That is why talking to you is a serious waste of time and effort. Go do some research and see how fucked up your view is!

So you think we have troops on the ground in Syria and Iraq advising ISIS? Man,, you are seriously hosed in the head.

No one said you should....not me anyway.......but I know the real enemy isn't Trump.....the only way to beat back the left here is to get as many democrats out of office as possible...as a first step...then we go after the rest of the left...even the republican members of the democrat party.....

I don't see President Trump as my enemy............. yet. I see him as compromised and sliding in to the globalist trap quickly. He has surrounded himself with Globalists in his cabinet and Administration. I can't vote for someone just because they have an (R) by their name. Paul Ryan is enough proof that the GOP has been infiltrated by leftists, Globalists.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

Oh OK if he's a blogger, he must be a military expert. LMAO I guess I now know what I haven't been missing at Breitbart.

lmfao I put his dumbass on iggy..If you need to do that just click his name above his picture and it will take you to his raunchy loser page here where you will "Ignore."

Yes, a loser who has served in the military and has more experience with this topic than just about anyone on this message board. You are no better than the know-it-all liberals who grace this forum.

You are so fucking dumb! That is why talking to you is a serious waste of time and effort. Go do some research and see how fucked up your view is!

So you think we have troops on the ground in Syria and Iraq advising ISIS? Man,, you are seriously hosed in the head.

Still waiting for you to refute ANYTHING without drooling on yourself. Can you? Can you quote one relevant fact about anything?

I wish you had some points to address. They are just a collection of lies and things you don't really understand.

Yes, a loser who has served in the military and has more experience with this topic than just about anyone on this message board. You are no better than the know-it-all liberals who grace this forum.

Then grace us with your experience, latrine Admiral. Other than scubbing toilets and peeling potatoes for the real troops, dazzle us with your war record.

Still waiting for you to refute ANYTHING without drooling on yourself. Can you? Can you quote one relevant fact about anything?

That was already done. All you have done is claim what I said is not true while providing no proof. Goodbye! Enjoy your ignorance.

I suggest you and the OP start a private conversation to see if you can decide who is less knowledgeable on this topic. My bet is on a tie.

Oh OK if he's a blogger, he must be a military expert. LMAO I guess I now know what I haven't been missing at Breitbart.

Unlike you, I've read his blogs for nearly 3 yrs now so I don't question his integrity or is knowledge... I've yet to see you refute anything he's said here. Why is that?

Unlike you, I've read his blogs for nearly 3 yrs now so I don't question his integrity or is knowledge... I've yet to see you refute anything he's said here. Why is that?

He hasn't posting anything to refute. You cannot prove a negative. Logic 101, which I know neither of you have taken.

That was already done. All you have done is claim what I said is not true while providing no proof. Goodbye! Enjoy your ignorance.

I suggest you and the OP start a private conversation to see if you can decide who is less knowledgeable on this topic. My bet is on a tie.

Don't go away. Really. I have throughly enjoyed making you my bitch tonight. It's rare to find someone so devoid of actual substance that will double down time and time again on nothing. Bravo. You should give Breitbart a try - it's full of ignorant fanboys like you.

Forum List

Back