🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

Taps for a fallen hero..
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound

Back in Somalia , WHY??? Do any of you Cultists ask why or do you even fucking care?

Really? How many people do you think we have in Somalia? You have no clue. Do you?

Rumor is that the total is about 100 - if you believe what the government tells us. The real issue is, why are ANY US troops there? What is our strategic interest?

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

Actually, you are wrong. He said he was going to destroy isis and the terrorists.....he said he wasn't going to get involved in those countries beyond that......he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do....

Actually, she is right. He also said repeatedly that he would not engage in ME adventurism. The whole terrorist argument became moot when he decided to bomb the Syrian government instead - who fights against ISIS. He is surrounded by neocon assholes, and is getting terrible advice from them.

Want ISIS dead? Get the fuck out of Russia's way and let them waste them. They are doing a pretty good job of it. Of course, you can't keep pushing the cold war if you do that, so instead we just piss in their pool instead.

They used chemical weapons......he bombed them as a warning.....that is all he has done there....

Really? Show me the proof they he used chemical weapons?

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

Here.......this is where he said it.....at the 32 second mark....

ISIS is in France, Germany, Sweden, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the United States, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Noway, Sweden.. When will he start bombing all of those countries?

Totally fucking clueless! That's you in a nutshell.

In what way? At least she makes an argument. What have you done?

ISIS is in France, Germany, Sweden, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the United States, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Noway, Sweden.. When will he start bombing all of those countries?

FUCK OFF asshole.. BLOCKED

Apparently the OP missed the deaths under Obama's tenure. That and missed Trump's message he was going after terrorists, who were ignored as much as possible under a hack POUS.

Apparently you're as dumb as a fucking tree stump and have never read my posts here that DESTROYED Odumbo and his militant supporters, so shove your platitudes and strawman and answer the fucking question? WHAT DOES this President LYING HIS ASS OFF have to do with the Muslim impostor??? Tell me dummy?

Fuck off pussy, you ignored my other point. Your posts have no value, so why would I remember you?

LMFAO Says some noobie stupidass. Run you coward.. DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR..

Anonymous, "Mr. Trump lied. Stand down Mr. President, STAND DOWN."

What they said^^

I'm still waiting for that proof that Assad attacked his own people with "chemical" weapons. Funny how Trump refuses to release it.

How about because he already did, you dumbass?

You're perilously close to being iggied FUCKTARD.

Why? Because I just showed what a complete and utter moron you are?

The Pentagon released video of the radar tracking on the aircraft leaving the base we later attacked, flying over the target twice at the exact moments of the attack and then returning to the same base.

How much more fucking clear of a picture do you need?

When will this President begin to bomb every country ISIS is in??? That's the latest excuse for him being a liar and breaking his word. Why not start with the BIGGEST supporter of ISIS/ Al Qaeda? Saudi Arabia???

Actually, you are wrong. He said he was going to destroy isis and the terrorists.....he said he wasn't going to get involved in those countries beyond that......he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do....

Actually, she is right. He also said repeatedly that he would not engage in ME adventurism. The whole terrorist argument became moot when he decided to bomb the Syrian government instead - who fights against ISIS. He is surrounded by neocon assholes, and is getting terrible advice from them.

Want ISIS dead? Get the fuck out of Russia's way and let them waste them. They are doing a pretty good job of it. Of course, you can't keep pushing the cold war if you do that, so instead we just piss in their pool instead.

They used chemical weapons......he bombed them as a warning.....that is all he has done there....

Sorry - absolutely zero evidence of that has ever been produced. In fact, there is a large body of evidence that contradicts it.

FUCK OFF asshole.. BLOCKED

Good for you! It just shows what a complete and utter waste of oxygen you have become. That doesn't keep me from showing everyone else what you say is just the mental meanderings of a clueless twit!

When will this President begin to bomb every country ISIS is in??? That's the latest excuse for him being a liar and breaking his word. Why not start with the BIGGEST supporter of ISIS/ Al Qaeda? Saudi Arabia???

How did he break his word? He said he was going to deal with muslim terrorism and take the gloves off...allow our people to kill them...he is doing that....

Sorry - absolutely zero evidence of that has ever been produced. In fact, there is a large body of evidence that contradicts it.

You and the OP need to get together and decide which one of you is more clueless on this topic. The championship might be at stake!

How did he break his word? He said he was going to deal with muslim terrorism and take the gloves off...allow our people to kill them...he is doing that....

Yet as always Saudi Arabia is off limits. It's almost as if they are our allies. :dunno:

The generals say if you want to win we have to send more troops. Trump believes that.

Didn't the military vote Republican? Why feel sorry for them?

PRESIDENT TRUMP BREAKS CAMPAIGN PROMISE – TELLS DREAMERS THEY CAN REST EASY
MIKE VANCE APRIL 22, 2017

Read more: President Trump Breaks Campaign Promise - Tells Dreamers They Can Rest Easy

It's called DACA and he lied... again.

Syria was his first big lie.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Ease off on the hyperbole. There's only one way to deal with Muslim terrorists - and that's by force.

No I won't ease off of anything.. I'm not a HACK and close my eyes because it's "my guy." I'm an American first who believes in integrity. My dad taught my brother and myself that our word meant something.. it's about values, valor, honor, integrity. It's obvious that means NOT A DAMN THING to you hacks who only care that it's your guy who has lied his ass off.

I know you're not a hack, but what you're not seeing is that inaction when it comes to these bastards makes the world a more dangerous place.

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

You don't have the clearance nor the need to know.

Apparently you're as dumb as a fucking tree stump and have never read my posts here that DESTROYED Odumbo and his militant supporters, so shove your platitudes and strawman and answer the fucking question? WHAT DOES this President LYING HIS ASS OFF have to do with the Muslim impostor??? Tell me dummy?

Fuck off pussy, you ignored my other point. Your posts have no value, so why would I remember you?

What they said^^

I'm still waiting for that proof that Assad attacked his own people with "chemical" weapons. Funny how Trump refuses to release it.

The Pentagon released video of the radar tracking on the aircraft leaving the base we later attacked, flying over the target twice at the exact moments of the attack and then returning to the same base.

Did your radar track actually show what weapons (if any) fell off the pylons? Did it show the transponders of the actual aircraft? Did it account for the fact that ISIS was later caught manufacturing fake videos of a subsequent chemical attack and cleared stated they were encouraged by the results of the first one?

You didn't prove shit. Perhaps you could also speak to how those supposedly gassed with sarin were being handled by aid workers (White Helmets - NOT Red Crescent workers) without PPE? Sarin kills on contact, and is persistent. These 'aid workers' would have also been killed by their lackadaisical handling of the 'victims'.

This shit was false flag all the way, and the American government bought it hook, like and sinker. I don't expect Trump to make the right decision on this, but our intelligence community lied their asses of on this one.

I'm still waiting for your evidence that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.

What they said^^

Did your radar track actually show what weapons (if any) fell off the pylons? Did it show the transponders of the actual aircraft? Did it account for the fact that ISIS was later caught manufacturing fake videos of a subsequent chemical attack and cleared stated they were encouraged by the results of the first one?

You didn't prove shit. Perhaps you could also speak to how those supposedly gassed with sarin were being handled by aid workers (White Helmets - NOT Red Crescent workers) without PPE? Sarin kills on contact, and is persistent. These 'aid workers' would have also been killed by their lackadaisical handling of the 'victims'.

This shit was false flag all the way, and the American government bought it hook, like and sinker. I don't expect Trump to make the right decision on this, but our intelligence community lied their asses of on this one.

Great post HK.

You and the OP need to get together and decide which one of you is more clueless on this topic. The championship might be at stake!

Until you offer anything of substance, you are nothing but a buzzing gnat to me. Want to argue facts? Go for it. Otherwise, go back to swishing Trump's balls. When he fucks up - he is gonna get called on it.

Yet as always Saudi Arabia is off limits. It's almost as if they are our allies. :dunno:

The Trump Cultists won't touch Saudi Arabia. Willful ignorance allows them to pretend Trump is MAGA WINNING!

I'm still waiting for your evidence that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.

And yet you can't show that he didn't. And considering Trump just bombed his airbase and nothing more....you are awfully over heated about it. Muslim terrorists didn't go away.....Trump said he was going to deal with them, unlike obama who let them grow.......

Forum List

Back