🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

Prove it Cindy.. My posts are here to prove it.. I'll wait you creepy halfwit.

This isn't defending Bush?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lied people Diedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This isn't a defense of Bush's rationale for invading Iraq?

As for joking about it.. I wasn't liberal. I was repeating a LIE, mantra that you bedwetting crybaby libruls have screamed for years.. Just yesterday we learned that Saddam had chemical stockpiles.. I didn't realize you dummies didn't know that chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction?

This isn't you again mocking someone for saying Bush lied about Iraq?

As if you're the arbiter of all things specific and make that decision, you dope. BBBBBBBUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIED PEOPLE DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Get the fuck out of here.

Ainchu jus all bad and shit. You like pushing women around?

Have you seen his real picture?? LMAO I'm being serious.. He could pass for a woman..

I haven't.

I wasn't here when you joined .. Welcome to the forum. Cindy is one of the lefty assclowns here who pretends his old ugly ass is still relevant. He's troll on his best days, otherwise he's simply a PEST and nothing more.

BTW- Love your avie.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lied people Diedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

As for joking about it.. I wasn't liberal. I was repeating a LIE, mantra that you bedwetting crybaby libruls have screamed for years.. Just yesterday we learned that Saddam had chemical stockpiles.. I didn't realize you dummies didn't know that chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction?

As if you're the arbiter of all things specific and make that decision, you dope. BBBBBBBUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIED PEOPLE DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Have you seen his real picture?? LMAO I'm being serious.. He could pass for a woman..
You've never seen my picture.
You mean this one?
5247245234d39ddc68e0960a232345f4.jpg

Sure thing faggot......you support Bammy's war in Syria?

Yes I have fruitbat..

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.
This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars, That is the main reason he got my vote!
Trump purported to be a non-interventionist but it appears he is just another Neo-Con

You mean this one?

Why yes, Cindy did, every last one of them.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.
This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars, That is the main reason he got my vote!
Trump purported to be a non-interventionist but it appears he is just another Neo-Con

It's very discouraging. I'm sick of these liars who run and then do a 180 degree turn the moment they're elected.

It's very discouraging. I'm sick of these liars who run and then do a 180 degree turn the moment they're elected.

They are drones. JFK rebelled and they killed him.

Taps for a fallen hero..
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound

Back in Somalia , WHY??? Do any of you Cultists ask why or do you even fucking care?

Somalia is full of Muslim terrorists and pirates. This is a war, we can either take the fight to them, or do nothing and let them murder us. He's not trying any stupid nation building crap, just killing our enemies, exactly what he promised.

We haven't been back in Somalia since Black Hawk Down and nor should we be.. It serves no fucking purpose whatsoever except to snuff out life.. What has all of the sacrifice in blood and treasure done there?? SHOW ME, don't tell me.

Exactly. I suspect President Trump had his "JFK" talk about 3 weeks ago now, which is when he did that 180 degree turn and let Paul Ryan take the reigns.

We have pissed away more than 5 trillion dollars, and thousands of American lives, in the ME - and the place is a bigger shithole than ever. It's time to bring the boys home and stop fucking up the ME. Like you, one of the big selling point for Trump was his promise to quite playing policeman to the world.

Exactly. I suspect President Trump had his "JFK" talk about 3 weeks ago now, which is when he did that 180 degree turn and let Paul Ryan take the reigns.

Absolutely. We will be in a major war before the year is out.

We have pissed away more than 5 trillion dollars, and thousands of American lives, in the ME - and the place is a bigger shithole than ever. It's time to bring the boys home and stop fucking up the ME. Like you, one of the big selling point for Trump was his promise to quite playing policeman to the world.

That's not the way it works. The same Banks loan BOTH sides the money needed to fight the war.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

That terrorist thing is total horseshit. The first thing he does is go play with the Tomahawks and attack an airport over a bogus chem weapons attack - of the secular government fighting against ISIS (i.e. the Syrian 'Rebels'). ISIS turns right around and counterattacks right after we engaged in that little bit of stupidity. This is eliminating ISIS how, exactly?

It seems that the hypocrite angry cowardly ignorant left would rather do nothing while Americans Soldiers and Marines come back horribly disfigured or dead during a democrat administration rather than trying to win the freaking thing during a republican administration..

Yes I have fruitbat..
I think you've just been dreaming about me, Sugar Britches.

You mean this one?

Obama didn't have a war in Syria, dopey.

It seems that the hypocrite angry cowardly ignorant left would rather do nothing while Americans Soldiers and Marines come back horribly disfigured or dead during a democrat administration rather than trying to win the freaking thing during a republican administration..

There is no winning this shitshow. Our foreign policy of the past 30 years has set the ME on fire. Obama, in particular, tried to destroy every secular government in the ME and install MusBro puppet governments. The Bushes have been washing the sweaty nutsacks of the Saudis - the true enemy of America - since 1991.

Yes I have fruitbat..
I think you've just been dreaming about me, Sugar Britches.

Which one of your personalities told you that?

You mean this one?

Obama didn't have a war in Syria, dopey.

Oh really? Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Syria’s civil war to mar Obama legacy

Forum List

Back