🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Ease off on the hyperbole. There's only one way to deal with Muslim terrorists - and that's by force.

LGS and I may not agree on much but I respect her calling out Trump supporters over their silence. For months on this board pointing out another Trump flip flop has been met with, "You're just butthurt that ..." No. Pointing out how your dear leader lied to you is the opposite of butthurt. Defend him all you want. He turned out to be exactly what his detractors said he would be.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Ease off on the hyperbole. There's only one way to deal with Muslim terrorists - and that's by force.

No I won't ease off of anything.. I'm not a HACK and close my eyes because it's "my guy." I'm an American first who believes in integrity. My dad taught my brother and myself that our word meant something.. it's about values, valor, honor, integrity. It's obvious that means NOT A DAMN THING to you hacks who only care that it's your guy who has lied his ass off.

Welcome to the real world.

LGS and I may not agree on much but I respect her calling out Trump supporters over their silence. For months on this board pointing out another Trump flip flop has been met with, "You're just butthurt that ..." No. Pointing out how your dear leader lied to you is the opposite of butthurt. Defend him all you want. He turned out to be exactly what his detractors said he would be.

Thank you aaronleland . I was his biggest cheerleader. Hell, I was a Trump delegate.. I own the responsibility of doing precisely what I am doing now, calling him out for being a FRAUD, a liar. He said to hold him accountable and I damn sure intend to do just that.

No I won't ease off of anything.. I'm not a HACK and close my eyes because it's "my guy." I'm an American first who believes in integrity. My dad taught my brother and myself that our word meant something.. it's about values, valor, honor, integrity. It's obvious that means NOT A DAMN THING to you hacks who only care that it's your guy who has lied his ass off.

I know you're not a hack, but what you're not seeing is that inaction when it comes to these bastards makes the world a more dangerous place.

It's no different for Democrats and Obama.

Partisans will criticize the other tribe but rationalize their own tribe if either tribe does the exact same thing.

It's human nature.

Where were you for the past 8 years?

Right here posting, dickhead and don't even try that shit because you've seen my posts. What in the STUPID fucking hell does that have to do with this man betraying his word??

He's a politician who is dealing with the real-world realities of being President.

I know you're not a hack, but what you're not seeing is that inaction when it comes to these bastards makes the world a more dangerous place.

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

Yeah, how dare he actually listen to his military commanders and give them the resources they need to do their mission.

No, ZOMBIE- How dare he lie his ass off and get our heroes slaughtered for no fucking reason what so ever.. If this were a liberal President you would be wailing like a 90 yr old whore getting double teamed. Give me a fucking break.

Get back to me after you've spent a couple of decades in the military, always being asked to more and more with fewer and fewer resources. If you want terrorism dealt with, people are going to die, deal with it.

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

I really don't know the particulars on the mission in Somalia, but obviously the place is a hotbed for terrorists, and the idea is to fight terrorists. I'm not a neocon, but I'm a realist. And like I said, the only way to deal with terrorists is by force.

Yeah, how dare he actually listen to his military commanders and give them the resources they need to do their mission.

No, ZOMBIE- How dare he lie his ass off and get our heroes slaughtered for no fucking reason what so ever.. If this were a liberal President you would be wailing like a 90 yr old whore getting double teamed. Give me a fucking break.

Get back to me after you've spent a couple of decades in the military, always being asked to more and more with fewer and fewer resources. If you want terrorism dealt with, people are going to die, deal with it.

There it is.. THE TRUTH.. No fucking answer for the lies and no answer for why we're on Somalia and what good it will do.. Just "Oh well, our Marines , Soldiers, Special Teams will die, DEAL WITH IT. You're a fucking pig.

I really don't know the particulars on the mission in Somalia, but obviously the place is a hotbed for terrorists, and the idea is to fight terrorists. I'm not a neocon, but I'm a realist. And like I said, the only way to deal with terrorists is by force.
Go tell that Navy Seal's mother what you just posted and see if her shattered heart thinks that's a good reason for her son to have bled Somalia crimson.

While it's encouraging and refreshing to hear LGS tell the truth about Trump, it doesn't negate her years of lying about Obama.
Go fuck yourself Cindy.. Your Obama worship is wasted here.
You mean my truth-worshipping. An understandable mistake on your part, since you still think Bush told the truth about Iraq. And Katrina. And Afghanistan. And bin Laden. And his tax cuts paying for themselves. And that Harriet Myers was qualified to be on SCOTUS. And looking into Putin's eyes and seeing his soul.
4i6Ckte.gif

Go tell that Navy Seal's mother what you just posted and see if her shattered heart thinks that's a good reason for her son to have bled Somalia crimson.
All of a sudden LGS cares about Americans dying overseas due to Republican lies.
4i6Ckte.gif

All of a sudden LGS cares about Americans dying overseas, based upon Republican lies.
4i6Ckte.gif

Awwww is Cindy triggered again? Comes in stirring the pot then screams like a trans BIATCH with one nut cut in half the moment he gets it back in return. You'll need to do better than HORSESHIT theatrics RuPaul.

While it's encouraging and refreshing to hear LGS tell the truth about Trump, it doesn't negate her years of lying about Obama.
Go fuck yourself Cindy.. Your Obama worship is wasted here.
You mean my truth-worshipping. An understandable mistake on your part, since you still think Bush told the truth about Iraq. And Katrina. And Afghanistan. And bin Laden. And his tax cuts paying for themselves. And that Harriet Myers was qualified to be on SCOTUS. And looking into Putin's eyes and seeing his soul.
4i6Ckte.gif

Hey dummy, show me where I said Bushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh told the truth about anything??? I hate him as much as I loathe your sissy ass.. I'll wait.

All of a sudden LGS cares about Americans dying overseas, based upon Republican lies.
4i6Ckte.gif

Awwww is Cindy triggered again? Comes in stirring the pot then screams like a trans BIATCH with one nut cut in half the moment he gets it back in return. You'll need to do better than HORSESHIT theatrics RuPaul.
The fact is you didn't give a shit when American military were dying under Bush, because you bought their neo-con bullshit.

Forum List

Back