🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

And yet you cared nothing about Obama and Hillary's wars. Hypocrite.
Obama and Hillary had no wars. They just tried to clean up wars started by Bush. There would be no ISIS without the invasion of Iraq. There would be a decimated al Qaeda if Bush didn't allow bin Laden to escape in Tora Bora.

I know full well Bush let him go kid. Huge difference between us, I'm not a blind partisan, you are.
Obama and Hillary had no wars? Not only are you a blind partisan you aren't well informed either.

Taps for a fallen hero..
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound

Back in Somalia , WHY??? Do any of you Cultists ask why or do you even fucking care?

Somalia is full of Muslim terrorists and pirates. This is a war, we can either take the fight to them, or do nothing and let them murder us. He's not trying any stupid nation building crap, just killing our enemies, exactly what he promised.

The Trump Cultists don't have the balls to address the elephant in the room. It's much easier to pretend the elephant doesn't exist. Pathetic.

Those who voted for Trump are not “cultists”. I voted for the man because the only alternative was Hillary Clinton and I know many other Republicans felt the same way. Many of us who voted for Trump disapprove of his policies in the Middle East and we speak our minds openly and often. Conservative author Ann Coulter and conservative radio talk-show host Michael Savage were Trump supporters and both have publicly denounced Trump for his continuing aggression in Syria.

The closest thing I have ever seen to a political “cult” was the Obama worshiping MSM.

For the record, I am convinced we should never have gotten involved in Syria to begin with and we need to end the senseless killing now. I agree with Ann Coulter that it doesn't matter if Assad used chemical weapons on civilians. Even if the story is true (and many doubt it, including me) that is no reason for continuing the conflict. Putting things into perspective, Assad is accused of gassing around 58 people while over 100,000 innocent people were killed by bombs and bullets and several million displaced in a war which should never have been fought.

Trump promised to end this war and so far he has done nothing to indicate he will keep his promise any time soon. Do I regret voting for Trump? No, but I will not defend his policies in the Middle East.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Ease off on the hyperbole. There's only one way to deal with Muslim terrorists - and that's by force.

No I won't ease off of anything.. I'm not a HACK and close my eyes because it's "my guy." I'm an American first who believes in integrity. My dad taught my brother and myself that our word meant something.. it's about values, valor, honor, integrity. It's obvious that means NOT A DAMN THING to you hacks who only care that it's your guy who has lied his ass off.

I know you're not a hack, but what you're not seeing is that inaction when it comes to these bastards makes the world a more dangerous place.

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

I really don't know the particulars on the mission in Somalia, but obviously the place is a hotbed for terrorists, and the idea is to fight terrorists. I'm not a neocon, but I'm a realist. And like I said, the only way to deal with terrorists is by force.

The mission was suppose to be 100 of our troops go to train the Somalias. No more no less. Trump sent them a few weeks back.

Prove it Cindy.. My posts are here to prove it.. I'll wait you creepy halfwit.

This isn't defending Bush?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lied people Diedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This isn't a defense of Bush's rationale for invading Iraq?

As for joking about it.. I wasn't liberal. I was repeating a LIE, mantra that you bedwetting crybaby libruls have screamed for years.. Just yesterday we learned that Saddam had chemical stockpiles.. I didn't realize you dummies didn't know that chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction?

This isn't you again mocking someone for saying Bush lied about Iraq?

As if you're the arbiter of all things specific and make that decision, you dope. BBBBBBBUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIED PEOPLE DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Get the fuck out of here.
Telling the truth, setting the record straight has nothing to do with Bushhhhhhhhhh who I wasn't even old enough to vote for dumbass.

Khamisiyah: A Historical Perspective on Related Intelligence

Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons . The CIA itself said so years later. GET OVER IT Cindy boy.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lied people Diedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

As for joking about it.. I wasn't liberal. I was repeating a LIE, mantra that you bedwetting crybaby libruls have screamed for years.. Just yesterday we learned that Saddam had chemical stockpiles.. I didn't realize you dummies didn't know that chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction?

As if you're the arbiter of all things specific and make that decision, you dope. BBBBBBBUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIED PEOPLE DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Ainchu jus all bad and shit. You like pushing women around?
Are you saying LGS is a delicate flower who needs your protection?
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't think she would want me to treat her more gently than I treat any other wingnut on this board. Or does she?

He's actually a gentleman.. something you don't have the first clue about. lol

Telling the truth, setting the record straight has nothing to do with Bushhhhhhhhhh who I wasn't even old enough to vote for dumbass.

Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons . The CIA itself said so years later. GET OVER IT Cindy boy.
Still defending Bush.
4i6Ckte.gif

Have you seen his real picture?? LMAO I'm being serious.. He could pass for a woman..

Still defending Bush.
4i6Ckte.gif

Too bad I posted proof. You're nothing more than an ignorant HACK, Cindy.

Are you saying LGS is a delicate flower who needs your protection?
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't think she would want me to treat her more gently than I treat any other wingnut on this board. Or does she?

He's actually a gentleman.. something you don't have the first clue about. lol
If you want to be dismissed as a flighty girl on this forum, just let me know. I was trying to defend you. You're too much of a partisan hack to recognize that.

Have you seen his real picture?? LMAO I'm being serious.. He could pass for a woman..

I haven't.

You've never seen my picture.

I'm betting you are a cross dresser.

You mean this one?
5247245234d39ddc68e0960a232345f4.jpg

Forum List

Back