🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

I think you've just been dreaming about me, Sugar Britches.[/QUOTE]

I think you should get your tongue out of your own asshole, come up for air, and quit while you are behind. You don't pack the gear to speak to a topic of substance like this one.

I think you've just been dreaming about me, Sugar Britches.

I think you should get your tongue out of your own asshole, come up for air, and quit while you are behind. You don't pack the gear to speak to a topic of substance like this one.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! Made me spit my chewing gum across the room on that one!

Taps for a fallen hero..
U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Somalia raid on militant compound

Back in Somalia , WHY??? Do any of you Cultists ask why or do you even fucking care?

Somalia is full of Muslim terrorists and pirates. This is a war, we can either take the fight to them, or do nothing and let them murder us. He's not trying any stupid nation building crap, just killing our enemies, exactly what he promised.

We haven't been back in Somalia since Black Hawk Down and nor should we be.. It serves no fucking purpose whatsoever except to snuff out life.. What has all of the sacrifice in blood and treasure done there?? SHOW ME, don't tell me.

You are aware the Muslims there rape and kill the women and cut their breasts off, correct?

I don't care if they die. That's sick puppy stuff.

Taps for a fallen hero..

Back in Somalia , WHY??? Do any of you Cultists ask why or do you even fucking care?

Somalia is full of Muslim terrorists and pirates. This is a war, we can either take the fight to them, or do nothing and let them murder us. He's not trying any stupid nation building crap, just killing our enemies, exactly what he promised.

We haven't been back in Somalia since Black Hawk Down and nor should we be.. It serves no fucking purpose whatsoever except to snuff out life.. What has all of the sacrifice in blood and treasure done there?? SHOW ME, don't tell me.

You are aware the Muslims there rape and kill the women and cut their breasts off, correct?

We cannot police the world, nor should we. The world is a pretty terrible place but it's isn't our responsibility to try and fix it. It's like these same misguided types that think they can import the unwashed masses of the world to America, assimilate them, and fix all their problems. It's bailing out the ocean with a teaspoon.

Taps for a fallen hero..

No really?! So why aren't we in Saudi Arabia raising hell and killing Muslims there?

Taps for a fallen hero..

No really?! So why aren't we in Saudi Arabia raising hell and killing Muslims there?

Another great point. The Saudis chop off more heads and hands under the guise of 'justice' than ISIS does.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

Actually, you are wrong. He said he was going to destroy isis and the terrorists.....he said he wasn't going to get involved in those countries beyond that......he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do....

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

What part of "we are going to bomb the shit out of them" that he said at numerous rallies did you miss?

Here.......this is where he said it.....at the 32 second mark....

Taps for a fallen hero..

Really? How many people do you think we have in Somalia? You have no clue. Do you?
Gee, being the President personally called me and released that information, I'd say............. GFY dummy.. How the hell am I suppose to know?! What I do know is that this lying ass President has called up and sent Camp LeJeune as just one Post that I KNOW OF there.. How many Marines does that entail?? Your guess is as good as mine..

Apparently the OP missed the deaths under Obama's tenure. That and missed Trump's message he was going after terrorists, who were ignored as much as possible under a hack POUS.

Apparently you're as dumb as a fucking tree stump and have never read my posts here that DESTROYED Odumbo and his militant supporters, so shove your platitudes and strawman and answer the fucking question? WHAT DOES this President LYING HIS ASS OFF have to do with the Muslim impostor??? Tell me dummy?

Fuck off pussy, you ignored my other point. Your posts have no value, so why would I remember you?

LMFAO Says some noobie stupidass. Run you coward.. DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR..

Anonymous, "Mr. Trump lied. Stand down Mr. President, STAND DOWN."

What they said^^

I'm still waiting for that proof that Assad attacked his own people with "chemical" weapons. Funny how Trump refuses to release it.

How about because he already did, you dumbass?

He also said he would go after terrorist.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

The guys who put us on the path to nuclear war were bill clinton, who allowed North Korea to get nuclear weapons...and obama who gave Iran 150 billion dollars and the path to nuclear weapons......

Their policies made this world far more dangerous...and allowed muslim terrorism to spread...this is not on Trump...he has to clean it up.

ISIS is in France, Germany, Sweden, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the United States, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Noway, Sweden.. When will he start bombing all of those countries?

Actually, you are wrong. He said he was going to destroy isis and the terrorists.....he said he wasn't going to get involved in those countries beyond that......he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do....

Actually, she is right. He also said repeatedly that he would not engage in ME adventurism. The whole terrorist argument became moot when he decided to bomb the Syrian government instead - who fights against ISIS. He is surrounded by neocon assholes, and is getting terrible advice from them.

Want ISIS dead? Get the fuck out of Russia's way and let them waste them. They are doing a pretty good job of it. Of course, you can't keep pushing the cold war if you do that, so instead we just piss in their pool instead.

Taps for a fallen hero..

Really? How many people do you think we have in Somalia? You have no clue. Do you?
Gee, being the President personally called me and released that information, I'd say............. GFY dummy.. How the hell am I suppose to know?! What I do know is that this lying ass President has called up and sent Camp LeJeune as just one Post that I KNOW OF there.. How many Marines does that entail?? Your guess is as good as mine..

So you admit that you have no facts and are just pissed off because no one asked your stupid uninformed opinion as how best to defend our country?

Actually, she is right. He also said repeatedly that he would not engage in ME adventurism. The whole terrorist argument became moot when he decided to bomb the Syrian government instead - who fights against ISIS. He is surrounded by neocon assholes, and is getting terrible advice from them.

Want ISIS dead? Get the fuck out of Russia's way and let them waste them. They are doing a pretty good job of it. Of course, you can't keep pushing the cold war if you do that, so instead we just piss in their pool instead.

They used chemical weapons......he bombed them as a warning.....that is all he has done there....

Apparently the OP missed the deaths under Obama's tenure. That and missed Trump's message he was going after terrorists, who were ignored as much as possible under a hack POUS.

Apparently you're as dumb as a fucking tree stump and have never read my posts here that DESTROYED Odumbo and his militant supporters, so shove your platitudes and strawman and answer the fucking question? WHAT DOES this President LYING HIS ASS OFF have to do with the Muslim impostor??? Tell me dummy?

Fuck off pussy, you ignored my other point. Your posts have no value, so why would I remember you?

LMFAO Says some noobie stupidass. Run you coward.. DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR..

Anonymous, "Mr. Trump lied. Stand down Mr. President, STAND DOWN."

What they said^^

I'm still waiting for that proof that Assad attacked his own people with "chemical" weapons. Funny how Trump refuses to release it.

How about because he already did, you dumbass?

You're perilously close to being iggied FUCKTARD.

ISIS is in France, Germany, Sweden, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the United States, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Noway, Sweden.. When will he start bombing all of those countries?

Totally fucking clueless! That's you in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back