🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

Fuck off pussy, you ignored my other point. Your posts have no value, so why would I remember you?

LMFAO Says some noobie stupidass. Run you coward.. DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR..

Anonymous, "Mr. Trump lied. Stand down Mr. President, STAND DOWN."

What they said^^

I'm still waiting for that proof that Assad attacked his own people with "chemical" weapons. Funny how Trump refuses to release it.

How about because he already did, you dumbass?

You're perilously close to being iggied FUCKTARD.

Why? Because I just showed what a complete and utter moron you are?

The Pentagon released video of the radar tracking on the aircraft leaving the base we later attacked, flying over the target twice at the exact moments of the attack and then returning to the same base.

How much more fucking clear of a picture do you need?

Did your radar track actually show what weapons (if any) fell off the pylons? Did it show the transponders of the actual aircraft? Did it account for the fact that ISIS was later caught manufacturing fake videos of a subsequent chemical attack and cleared stated they were encouraged by the results of the first one?

You didn't prove shit. Perhaps you could also speak to how those supposedly gassed with sarin were being handled by aid workers (White Helmets - NOT Red Crescent workers) without PPE? Sarin kills on contact, and is persistent. These 'aid workers' would have also been killed by their lackadaisical handling of the 'victims'.

This shit was false flag all the way, and the American government bought it hook, like and sinker. I don't expect Trump to make the right decision on this, but our intelligence community lied their asses of on this one.

So in this post you just want to prove you know even less about this topic than before?

You need to educate yourself in chemical warfare, radar technology, and numerous other topics being addressed here. I suggest a nice couple of decades in the military before spouting off about shit you know nothing about.

Actually, you are wrong. He said he was going to destroy isis and the terrorists.....he said he wasn't going to get involved in those countries beyond that......he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do....

Actually, she is right. He also said repeatedly that he would not engage in ME adventurism. The whole terrorist argument became moot when he decided to bomb the Syrian government instead - who fights against ISIS. He is surrounded by neocon assholes, and is getting terrible advice from them.

Want ISIS dead? Get the fuck out of Russia's way and let them waste them. They are doing a pretty good job of it. Of course, you can't keep pushing the cold war if you do that, so instead we just piss in their pool instead.

They used chemical weapons......he bombed them as a warning.....that is all he has done there....

Sorry - absolutely zero evidence of that has ever been produced. In fact, there is a large body of evidence that contradicts it.

You and the OP need to get together and decide which one of you is more clueless on this topic. The championship might be at stake!

Until you offer anything of substance, you are nothing but a buzzing gnat to me. Want to argue facts? Go for it. Otherwise, go back to swishing Trump's balls. When he fucks up - he is gonna get called on it.

That's what I don't get about these so called Conservatives?! They're behaving in the same manner the obama messiah worshipers did. It's beneath contempt.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Ease off on the hyperbole. There's only one way to deal with Muslim terrorists - and that's by force.

No I won't ease off of anything.. I'm not a HACK and close my eyes because it's "my guy." I'm an American first who believes in integrity. My dad taught my brother and myself that our word meant something.. it's about values, valor, honor, integrity. It's obvious that means NOT A DAMN THING to you hacks who only care that it's your guy who has lied his ass off.

I know you're not a hack, but what you're not seeing is that inaction when it comes to these bastards makes the world a more dangerous place.

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

You don't have the clearance nor the need to know.

Another horseshit argument made by an ignorant Trump cultist. You better come to grips with the fact that this guy is fucking up by the numbers, and needs to unscrew his head from the idiots advising him.

When will this President begin to bomb every country ISIS is in??? That's the latest excuse for him being a liar and breaking his word. Why not start with the BIGGEST supporter of ISIS/ Al Qaeda? Saudi Arabia???

How did he break his word? He said he was going to deal with muslim terrorism and take the gloves off...allow our people to kill them...he is doing that....

I'm still waiting for your evidence that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.

And yet you can't show that he didn't. And considering Trump just bombed his airbase and nothing more....you are awfully over heated about it. Muslim terrorists didn't go away.....Trump said he was going to deal with them, unlike obama who let them grow.......

I didn't lie and bomb a sovereign nation thus I don't have to prove a negative.. Now you're sounding like a liberal.. Truly despicable.

LMFAO Says some noobie stupidass. Run you coward.. DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR..

Anonymous, "Mr. Trump lied. Stand down Mr. President, STAND DOWN."

What they said^^

I'm still waiting for that proof that Assad attacked his own people with "chemical" weapons. Funny how Trump refuses to release it.

The Pentagon released video of the radar tracking on the aircraft leaving the base we later attacked, flying over the target twice at the exact moments of the attack and then returning to the same base.

Did your radar track actually show what weapons (if any) fell off the pylons? Did it show the transponders of the actual aircraft? Did it account for the fact that ISIS was later caught manufacturing fake videos of a subsequent chemical attack and cleared stated they were encouraged by the results of the first one?

You didn't prove shit. Perhaps you could also speak to how those supposedly gassed with sarin were being handled by aid workers (White Helmets - NOT Red Crescent workers) without PPE? Sarin kills on contact, and is persistent. These 'aid workers' would have also been killed by their lackadaisical handling of the 'victims'.

This shit was false flag all the way, and the American government bought it hook, like and sinker. I don't expect Trump to make the right decision on this, but our intelligence community lied their asses of on this one.

So in this post you just want to prove you know even less about this topic than before?

You need to educate yourself in chemical warfare, radar technology, and numerous other topics being addressed here. I suggest a nice couple of decades in the military before spouting off about shit you know nothing about.

Then educate me. You can't, of course, because you offer nothing of substance. Refute my points.

Actually, she is right. He also said repeatedly that he would not engage in ME adventurism. The whole terrorist argument became moot when he decided to bomb the Syrian government instead - who fights against ISIS. He is surrounded by neocon assholes, and is getting terrible advice from them.

Want ISIS dead? Get the fuck out of Russia's way and let them waste them. They are doing a pretty good job of it. Of course, you can't keep pushing the cold war if you do that, so instead we just piss in their pool instead.

They used chemical weapons......he bombed them as a warning.....that is all he has done there....

Sorry - absolutely zero evidence of that has ever been produced. In fact, there is a large body of evidence that contradicts it.

You and the OP need to get together and decide which one of you is more clueless on this topic. The championship might be at stake!

Until you offer anything of substance, you are nothing but a buzzing gnat to me. Want to argue facts? Go for it. Otherwise, go back to swishing Trump's balls. When he fucks up - he is gonna get called on it.

That's what I don't get about these so called Conservatives?! They're behaving in the same manner the obama messiah worshipers did. It's beneath contempt.

No....we know what he said and we have seen what he has done...none of it goes against what he stated he would do.....

What did you think he meant when he said he was going to bomb the shit out of isis?

Ease off on the hyperbole. There's only one way to deal with Muslim terrorists - and that's by force.

No I won't ease off of anything.. I'm not a HACK and close my eyes because it's "my guy." I'm an American first who believes in integrity. My dad taught my brother and myself that our word meant something.. it's about values, valor, honor, integrity. It's obvious that means NOT A DAMN THING to you hacks who only care that it's your guy who has lied his ass off.

I know you're not a hack, but what you're not seeing is that inaction when it comes to these bastards makes the world a more dangerous place.

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

You don't have the clearance nor the need to know.

Another horseshit argument made by an ignorant Trump cultist. You better come to grips with the fact that this guy is fucking up by the numbers, and needs to unscrew his head from the idiots advising him.

The only idiots I see are you and the OP who have deemed yourself experts while apparently not being aware of anything pertinent to the topic.

I am sitting here wondering who this Trumpsucker is over at Breitbart. He would fit right in there.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

That terrorist thing is total horseshit. The first thing he does is go play with the Tomahawks and attack an airport over a bogus chem weapons attack - of the secular government fighting against ISIS (i.e. the Syrian 'Rebels'). ISIS turns right around and counterattacks right after we engaged in that little bit of stupidity. This is eliminating ISIS how, exactly?

Ok rookie, what ever you say. LOL

The Trump Cultist here demands proof of a negative. LMAO

No....we know what he said and we have seen what he has done...none of it goes against what he stated he would do.....

What did you think he meant when he said he was going to bomb the shit out of isis?

ISIS has its largest presence in Saudi Arabia as well as being bank-rolled , supported. Why isn't Donald Trump bombing Saudi?

That he wasn't going to bomb the shit out of those fighting ISIS, perhaps?

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

That terrorist thing is total horseshit. The first thing he does is go play with the Tomahawks and attack an airport over a bogus chem weapons attack - of the secular government fighting against ISIS (i.e. the Syrian 'Rebels'). ISIS turns right around and counterattacks right after we engaged in that little bit of stupidity. This is eliminating ISIS how, exactly?

I've known HK for over 2.5 years now. He's a respected blogger over on Breitbart so your little pronouncement over his status here is lacking. I promise you this, he's someone you would want in that Foxhole having your back.

Then educate me. You can't, of course, because you offer nothing of substance. Refute my points.

I already refuted you bullshit about the attacks. We know the Syrians did it, and the Russians have even quietly admitted the Syrians did it.

I've known HK for over 2.5 years now. He's a respected blogger over on Breitbart so your little pronouncement over his status here is lacking. I promise you this, he's someone you would want in that Foxhole having your back.

Not if he apparently is as ignorant as you are!

ISIS has its largest presence in Saudi Arabia as well as being bank-rolled , supported. Why isn't Donald Trump bombing Saudi?

So you have undeniable proof that the Saudi Government is funding ISIS? Please let someone in on that, please!

Ladygunslinger....we have more in common than not....I disagree with your points here....but I don't want to fight you over it.....8 years from now we can talk again on what Trump actually did.

Ladygunslinger....we have more in common than not....I disagree with your points here....but I don't want to fight you over it.....8 years from now we can talk again on what Trump actually did.

We agree to disagree. I respect that. I am still a staunch conservative (So is HK). Just because we dare to hold this President accountable doesn't change that. Obama grew bolder with each unconstitutional power grab left unchallenged. I didn't remain silent when he ass raped our nation, nor will I now.

Mad respect for you. *hug

LadyGunslinger, Admiral....Have a good night...H&K...you too....

Always remember...the actual enemy is the left.......as a caller to the Dan and Amy show said last week...

"The Worst day of Trump's Presidency is better than the best day of a hilary Presidency"

We need to argue, hash things out....then kick the fucking shit out of the left......that is the real goal.....

I already refuted you bullshit about the attacks. We know the Syrians did it, and the Russians have even quietly admitted the Syrians did it.

You didn't refute a fucking thing, toolbag. You just babbled and bleated about your alleged expertise, while offering nothing.

You, sir, are a fraud. You also don't pack the gear.

That he wasn't going to bomb the shit out of those fighting ISIS, perhaps?

Do you even know how many different groups are fighting over there? No, because you are clueless!

The Kurds attack ISIS! Turkey then attacks the Kurds! The Syrian rebels attack Syria, ISIS attacks the Syrian rebels. The Russians attack the Syrian rebels but don't seem to really care about ISIS. We support the Syrian rebels and the Kurds to attack ISIS.

Now, does that clear any of it up for you? It is a little bit more complicated than you ever thought.

Forum List

Back