🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

I really don't know the particulars on the mission in Somalia, but obviously the place is a hotbed for terrorists, and the idea is to fight terrorists. I'm not a neocon, but I'm a realist. And like I said, the only way to deal with terrorists is by force.
Go tell that Navy Seal's mother what you just posted and see if her shattered heart thinks that's a good reason for her son to have bled Somalia crimson.
All of a sudden LGS cares about Americans dying overseas, based upon Republican lies.
4i6Ckte.gif

Awwww is Cindy triggered again? Comes in stirring the pot then screams like a trans BIATCH with one nut cut in half the moment he gets it back in return. You'll need to do better than HORSESHIT theatrics RuPaul.
The fact is you didn't give a shit when American military were dying under Bush, because you bought their neo-con bullshit.

Prove it Cindy.. My posts are here to prove it.. I'll wait you creepy halfwit.

Then you tell me in detail what the death of a NAVY SEAL in Somalia has accomplished?? Somalia is a HELL fucking hole that eats invaders for NOTHING, no reason.. Open your eyes and stop being a Neo con cheerleader for BIG corporations wars.. I'll wait for your answer.

I really don't know the particulars on the mission in Somalia, but obviously the place is a hotbed for terrorists, and the idea is to fight terrorists. I'm not a neocon, but I'm a realist. And like I said, the only way to deal with terrorists is by force.
Go tell that Navy Seal's mother what you just posted and see if her shattered heart thinks that's a good reason for her son to have bled Somalia crimson.
All of a sudden LGS cares about Americans dying overseas, based upon Republican lies.
4i6Ckte.gif

Awwww is Cindy triggered again? Comes in stirring the pot then screams like a trans BIATCH with one nut cut in half the moment he gets it back in return. You'll need to do better than HORSESHIT theatrics RuPaul.
The fact is you didn't give a shit when American military were dying under Bush, because you bought their neo-con bullshit.

You didn't give a shit when troops were dying under obozo.

LGS is an ardent Conservative.
On the other hand, this is what happens when an outsider runs for office and then sees the reality once he wins.
And I hope Cheney is not making a fortune off these escapades.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Yeah, how dare he actually listen to his military commanders and give them the resources they need to do their mission.

No, ZOMBIE- How dare he lie his ass off and get our heroes slaughtered for no fucking reason what so ever.. If this were a liberal President you would be wailing like a 90 yr old whore getting double teamed. Give me a fucking break.

Get back to me after you've spent a couple of decades in the military, always being asked to more and more with fewer and fewer resources. If you want terrorism dealt with, people are going to die, deal with it.

There it is.. THE TRUTH.. No fucking answer for the lies and no answer for why we're on Somalia and what good it will do.. Just "Oh well, our Marines , Soldiers, Special Teams will die, DEAL WITH IT. You're a fucking pig.

No child, I'm a person with about 26 years more military experience than you and a Vietnam vet. Somalia has been a safe haven and training ground for terrorist for years. Not only do they train people for terrorist actions throughout E. Africa but they also attack international shipping. We are providing trainers and mission advisors to local forces to take their countries back. Some times plans go to hell and people die, would you prefer we do nothing and allow them to export terrorist to the US and Europe?

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Yeah, how dare he actually listen to his military commanders and give them the resources they need to do their mission.

No, ZOMBIE- How dare he lie his ass off and get our heroes slaughtered for no fucking reason what so ever.. If this were a liberal President you would be wailing like a 90 yr old whore getting double teamed. Give me a fucking break.

Get back to me after you've spent a couple of decades in the military, always being asked to more and more with fewer and fewer resources. If you want terrorism dealt with, people are going to die, deal with it.

There it is.. THE TRUTH.. No fucking answer for the lies and no answer for why we're on Somalia and what good it will do.. Just "Oh well, our Marines , Soldiers, Special Teams will die, DEAL WITH IT. You're a fucking pig.

No child, I'm a person with about 26 years more military experience than you and a Vietnam vet. Somalia has been a safe haven and training ground for terrorist for years. Not only do they train people for terrorist actions throughout E. Africa but they also attack international shipping. We are providing trainers and mission advisors to local forces to take their countries back. Some times plans go to hell and people die, would you prefer we do nothing and allow them to export terrorist to the US and Europe?

While I respect your service and sacrifice for our country, that doesn't make it right for a man who stated, "Buhh Leave Me.. BIGLY BIG LEAGUE, ok? We won't be involved in any more worthless wars, nation building, WINNING BUH LEAVE me, ( snort a couple of lines of coke here and sniff a lot ).. He's a damn liar. I didn't vote so some asshole could fucking lie to my face nor did I waste TWO FUCKING years of my life for a narcissistic orange doper to skip around like a jackass hooked on phonics to get us in to nuclear holocaust, all within 100 days of taking office.

While I respect your service and sacrifice for our country, that doesn't make it right for a man who stated, "Buhh Leave Me.. BIGLY BIG LEAGUE, ok? We won't be involved in any more worthless wars, nation building, WINNING BUH LEAVE me, ( snort a couple of lines of coke here and sniff a lot ).. He's a damn liar. I didn't vote so some asshole could fucking lie to my face nor did I waste TWO FUCKING years of my life for a narcissistic orange doper to skip around like a jackass hooked on phonics to get us in to nuclear holocaust, all within 100 days of taking office.

I've said all I've got to say on the topic. Have a good day.

I've said all I've got to say on the topic. Have a good day.

You too.

This isn't defending Bush?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lied people Diedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This isn't a defense of Bush's rationale for invading Iraq?

As for joking about it.. I wasn't liberal. I was repeating a LIE, mantra that you bedwetting crybaby libruls have screamed for years.. Just yesterday we learned that Saddam had chemical stockpiles.. I didn't realize you dummies didn't know that chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction?

This isn't you again mocking someone for saying Bush lied about Iraq?

As if you're the arbiter of all things specific and make that decision, you dope. BBBBBBBUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIED PEOPLE DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Get the fuck out of here.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.
We all warned you

And yet you cared nothing about Obama and Hillary's wars. Hypocrite.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lied people Diedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

As for joking about it.. I wasn't liberal. I was repeating a LIE, mantra that you bedwetting crybaby libruls have screamed for years.. Just yesterday we learned that Saddam had chemical stockpiles.. I didn't realize you dummies didn't know that chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction?

As if you're the arbiter of all things specific and make that decision, you dope. BBBBBBBUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIED PEOPLE DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Ainchu jus all bad and shit. You like pushing women around?

Are you saying LGS is a delicate flower who needs your protection?
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't think she would want me to treat her more gently than I treat any other wingnut on this board. Or does she?

4i6Ckte.gif

I don't think she would want me to treat her more gently than I treat any other wingnut on this board. Or does she?

Nope, I'm calling you out as a misogynist asshole. Your schtick is to act all tough and shit and pretend that you're the smartest guy around. You ain't kid, you're just another bully on the internet. You didn't care a whit about Obama's and Hillary's wars.

Last edited:
Operation Observant Compass

Operation Observant Compass
US military operations against the Lord's Resistance Army in central Africa are "coming to an end," a top American general said on 24 March 2017, even though its brutal leader Joseph Kony has not been captured. "This operation, although not achieving the ability to get to Kony himself, has essentially taken that group off the battlefield," said General Thomas Waldhauser, head of the US military's Africa Command. The LRA has killed more than 100,000 people and kidnapped 60,000 children in a three-decade-long rebellion spanning northern Uganda, South Sudan, Central African Republic and Democratic Republic of Congo. The top US military commander said the LRA has been reduced to "irrelevance" after years of joint military operations have killed most of its forces.

Operation Observant Compass is the name of the deployment of US forces to Uganda and other countries in central Africa to counter the Lord's Resistance Army (C-LRA). The force provider to the operation's US Africa Command (AFRICOM) C-LRA Control Element (ACCE) for the operation is the Special Operations Command and Control Element - Horn of Africa (SOCCE-HOA), the special operations forces component of AFRICOM's Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA). The US effort is to help a 4-nation partnership (South Sudan, Uganda, Central Africa Republic and the Democratic Republic of Congo) counter the LRA, a mission that includes training, funding, airlift, logistics, communications and intelligence support, specifically, fusing intelligence and support to operations

Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia

The LRA was listed as a terrorist group by the United States,[13] though it has since been removed from the list of designated active terrorist groups. It has been accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, child-sex slavery, and forcing children to participate in hostilities.[14][15]

4i6Ckte.gif

Nope, I'm calling you out as a misogynist asshole. Your schtick is to act all tough and shit and pretend that you're the smartest guy around. You ain't kid, you're just another bully on the internet.
How am I a misogynist?

Not the smartest guy around. Don't need to be to refute Trumpanzees and wingnuts.

4i6Ckte.gif

Nope, I'm calling you out as a misogynist asshole. Your schtick is to act all tough and shit and pretend that you're the smartest guy around. You ain't kid, you're just another bully on the internet.
How am I a misogynist?

Not the smartest guy around. Don't need to be to refute Trumpanzees and wingnuts.

Sure thing ego boy.

LGS and I may not agree on much but I respect her calling out Trump supporters over their silence. For months on this board pointing out another Trump flip flop has been met with, "You're just butthurt that ..." No. Pointing out how your dear leader lied to you is the opposite of butthurt. Defend him all you want. He turned out to be exactly what his detractors said he would be.

It's no different for Democrats and Obama.

Partisans will criticize the other tribe but rationalize their own tribe if either tribe does the exact same thing.

It's human nature.

It annoys me from either side. When the current President fucks up his supporters go to, "But you didn't care when (insert last President) did it." Fuck the last President. Your guy ran on being better than him. Be better than him.

And yet you cared nothing about Obama and Hillary's wars. Hypocrite.
Obama and Hillary had no wars. They just tried to clean up wars started by Bush. There would be no ISIS without the invasion of Iraq. There would be a decimated al Qaeda if Bush didn't allow bin Laden to escape in Tora Bora.

According to CENTcom.......6 missions in Africa since Trump has become President. 1 Targeting ISIS in Libya.......and in support of African troops to Christian terrorist group raising hell throughout Central Africa.

That isn't nearly the same scope of operations in regards to last year.

Given that our military is trying to eliminate Terrorist Groups. In Central Africa in support of Africans trying to take them out as well.

I'm sorry for our loss, but can't say I'm sorry that they are trying to help countries trying to kill off terrorist.

Forum List

Back