Trump's chances vs Hillary now (Thanks Coward Comey) better than vs Biden or Bernie????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Well.....Careless Crooked Hillary has struck again. The modern day Benedict Arnold, aka James "Coward Comey"....let the Clinton crime machine keep going.

But...think about this. Had she been properly indicted....Biden or Bernie would step in. Bernie beats Trump in polls even more than Hillary. And honestly....I think Biden would beat Trump in a massive landslide.

But they wont. Crooked Hillary....now seen as even more careless, dumb and Crooked than ever....is the nominee. She's even more damaged now than before. This might....JUST MIGHT....be enough to piss off the "Never Trump" crowd to actually back the anti-Hillary movement and vote against her.

Lots of people are angry today. That aside......Hillary being scolded by Coward Comey for her crimes...and STILL getting off....has resulted in a Crooked Hillary candidate that is probably the weakest possible candidate for Trump to face.

The left is celebrating this mockery of law and justice tonight. But be cautious lefties. All it has done is given Trump the most viable possible route to victory. Because Bernie or Biden would've beat him badly.

Well.....Careless Crooked Hillary has struck again. The modern day Benedict Arnold, aka James "Coward Comey"....let the Clinton crime machine keep going.

But...think about this. Had she been properly indicted....Biden or Bernie would step in. Bernie beats Trump in polls even more than Hillary. And honestly....I think Biden would beat Trump in a massive landslide.

But they wont. Crooked Hillary....now seen as even more careless, dumb and Crooked than ever....is the nominee. She's even more damaged now than before. This might....JUST MIGHT....be enough to piss off the "Never Trump" crowd to actually back the anti-Hillary movement and vote against her.

Lots of people are angry today. That aside......Hillary being scolded by Coward Comey for her crimes...and STILL getting off....has resulted in a Crooked Hillary candidate that is probably the weakest possible candidate for Trump to face.

The left is celebrating this mockery of law and justice tonight. But be cautious lefties. All it has done is given Trump the most viable possible route to victory. Because Bernie or Biden would've beat him badly.

he he he…HRC gets up around 350 EVs …easily if she is careful over the next 130 days or so. Trump is going down in flames and Hillary is Cruising!

I hope the FBI director hunts your ass down.

Our local news agency had a call in poll with the question, "Do you think Hillary Clinton should have been indicted?" 76% said "Yes." I think people might becoming out of their stupor. They are no longer so easily swayed as they were with Obama.
You must live in a "red state".

76% sounds like the percentage that Robber Baron Romney got in Utah.

So confess -- you are a Mormon right ?!

Crooked Hillary exemplifies how broken this country has become, that we have a ruling class that does not play by the same rules as the rest of us. They can tilt the table in their favor, even getting the FBI to do their bidding

I saw Krauthammer make an interesting point - that Comey didn't want to be The Guy Who Changed An Election, so he both excused her and dinged her at the same time.

Definitely could be, it sounds like typical stuff for DC.

That said, I could see this shaving some support off of her, but I'd still guess she'll win.

Crooked Hillary exemplifies how broken this country has become, that we have a ruling class that does not play by the same rules as the rest of us. They can tilt the table in their favor, even getting the FBI to do their bidding

Rather that accept the results of their behavior, we find this from the Clintons:

"Despite his disgrace, Morris continued to quietly advise the president. On Jan. 21, 1998, the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke in the mainstream press, Morris says Clinton called, explained that he had "slipped up" with Lewinsky and asked Morris to take a poll about the potential impact. When Morris reported that Americans would favor his impeachment or resignation if he lied under oath, he says Clinton replied: "Well, we'll just have to win, then."
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Ann Coulter

Forum List

Back