Trumps Civil War

All the liberals are laughing at him. And at you. The leader of the R's impeached.

If all the liberals are laughing...why are YOU such an angry little man?

Chill babycakes chill! Your filth just impeached the president with no underlying crime...you should be happy!

You would think the filth would be dancing & celebrating...But I guess that only happens when the legalize murdering babies post birth. (well, that's the only time I have ever seen democrats happy).

Impeachment put over 20 million dollars in Trump's campaign chest. Five million yesterday alone.
No wonder democommiecrats looked at the real results of what they did to themselves and now want a backdoor out.

Impeachment put over 20 million dollars in Trump's campaign chest. Five million yesterday alone.
No wonder democommiecrats looked at the real results of what they did to themselves and now want a backdoor out.
Gonna need that money for legal bills.

Doesn't the freaking Brit based Guardian have enough on it's plate with the pending "brexit" situation and conservative majority than to compare Trump to the Beatles? WTF?

Silly, Dimocrat, you cant use those funds for legal bills, duh.
Talk about dim...

Trump re-election campaign has spent more than $8 million in legal fees since he took office

Report: Trump Using Campaign Cash to Pay Russia Probe Legal Fees

Legal Fees Mount for Republican Party, Trump Campaign

New Video Of Female Reporter Attacked By Vicious Leftist Mob

3k0tdn.gif

Talk about dim...

Trump re-election campaign has spent more than $8 million in legal fees since he took office

You can only use campaign donations for legal expoenses RELATED TO YOUR CAMPAIGN, doofus. Not for impeachment costs or other legal costs.

Talk about dim...

You can only use campaign donations for legal expoenses RELATED TO YOUR CAMPAIGN, doofus. Not for impeachment costs or other legal costs.
Still uses donations no matter what you say:

"Since President Donald Trump took office in 2017, his re-election campaign has spent more than $8 million in legal fees"

All the liberals are laughing at him. And at you. The leader of the R's impeached.

Chill babycakes chill! Your filth just impeached the president with no underlying crime...you should be happy!

You would think the filth would be dancing & celebrating...But I guess that only happens when the legalize murdering babies post birth. (well, that's the only time I have ever seen democrats happy).
Look who sounds angry.

Look who sounds angry.
That person has some underlying issues, for sure.

Beating up on little girls and women. Poor Donnie.

The Guardian:

"In short, like the Beatles, Trump is now bigger than Jesus in the eyes of his cultlike fanbase. For them, what does not kill him makes him stronger. This is why the consequences of Wednesday are harder to discern."

"It is true Trump will have to fight the next election with a millstone around his neck. His Democratic opponent will surely warn against re-electing a man who, as school textbooks will forever record, abused his office, obstructed Congress and seems disposed to do so again."

Trump’s impeachment may be just another battle in the US's civil war

I am sure you would vote for him no matter what crimes he committed.

just to "trigger libs"

Forum List

Back