🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's claim that NATO owes American taxpayers

In 2014 the members of NATO agreed to raise their defence spending to 2% of GDP [BOLD] by 2024[/BOLD]. There is nothing in this agreement the required any NATO country to pay money to the United States. Trump's claims that the American taxpayers are owed billions is completely scurrilous and hence NATO leaders openly laughed in his face for saying it.

It should also be pointed out that the guy who went bankrupt 6 times in the United States, leaving American taxpayers to foot the bill for HIS losses has a lot of gall complaining about others stiffing American taxpayers.

Who paid the Court Costs on the 3000+ lawsuits Trump has been involved in? Who pays the bill for the 100 million Donnie spends going down to Mar-a-Lagos every weekend? Who pays the bill when Donnie stiffs small businesses and subtrades in his construction deals? Who fights for years to cut his property tax bills in every jurisdiction, refusing to pay his fair share? Why Donald Trump of course.

Donald Trump, through his bankruptcies, failed businesses, fraudulent university and numerous law suits has cost the American taxpayers billions for the costs of his law suits, his bankruptcies, and for those subtrades driven into debt or bankruptcy by his shady business practices, by his default on billions of dollars in loans.

No wonder Europe's leaders laughed in his face.

Your President is, was, and always shall be a laughingstock.
Ahhhh.... TRUMP owes American tax payers. For all those years of not paying, all of the excess golfing, and for melanias rejecting of her WH role.

What years didn't Trump pay? Link your claim
Public knowledge.

Don't feed the tolls.

Is SassyIrishLass saying the cheeto lied?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You link it.

This is fun

In 2014 the members of NATO agreed to raise their defence spending to 2% of GDP [BOLD] by 2024[/BOLD]. There is nothing in this agreement the required any NATO country to pay money to the United States. Trump's claims that the American taxpayers are owed billions is completely scurrilous and hence NATO leaders openly laughed in his face for saying it.

It should also be pointed out that the guy who went bankrupt 6 times in the United States, leaving American taxpayers to foot the bill for HIS losses has a lot of gall complaining about others stiffing American taxpayers.

Who paid the Court Costs on the 3000+ lawsuits Trump has been involved in? Who pays the bill for the 100 million Donnie spends going down to Mar-a-Lagos every weekend? Who pays the bill when Donnie stiffs small businesses and subtrades in his construction deals? Who fights for years to cut his property tax bills in every jurisdiction, refusing to pay his fair share? Why Donald Trump of course.

Donald Trump, through his bankruptcies, failed businesses, fraudulent university and numerous law suits has cost the American taxpayers billions for the costs of his law suits, his bankruptcies, and for those subtrades driven into debt or bankruptcy by his shady business practices, by his default on billions of dollars in loans.

Donald Trump has never gone bankrupt you loon.

And he bragged about making a lot of money with his bankruptcies. In addition, he often refuses to pay his bills.

As for his vile thug behavior at NATO, I remember when the US was a leader. The OP is correct that drump has made us a the laughingstock of the world.

You mean under President Mom Jeans?

upload_2017-5-26_11-53-24.png

Canada isn't up to date according to CNN Money....perhaps you should shush

The point is - there's a time and a place and drumpf is a very stupid bull in a china shop.

Bad enough that he made an ass of himself and the US, he also did keep our promise to our allies.

As we all now know, bathe cheeto is in the side of our enemies. Just like RWNJ Pootarian traitors.

Ahhhh.... TRUMP owes American tax payers. For all those years of not paying, all of the excess golfing, and for melanias rejecting of her WH role.

Public knowledge.

Don't feed the tolls.

If it's public link it. You're about to be crushed...again
Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:
*Aries posts link of Trump avoiding years of taxes*
Sassy says no laws were broken
Aries says Trump took advantage at the expense of hard working Americans
Sassy says that's fine I blindly support everything Trump has ever done
Aries says he's a scumbag
Sassy says Aries is a scumbag

The end

Link it....we both know you can't so why keep on looking like a fool? You're a complete waste of bytes
here's the deal if I link it you can not respond with my outline above...
you will have to come up with something better than "no laws were broken"

Donald Trump has never gone bankrupt you loon.

And he bragged about making a lot of money with his bankruptcies. In addition, he often refuses to pay his bills.

As for his vile thug behavior at NATO, I remember when the US was a leader. The OP is correct that drump has made us a the laughingstock of the world.

You mean under President Mom Jeans?

View attachment 129055
Obama is a very attractive man.
You mad?

Public knowledge.

Don't feed the tolls.

Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:

The end

Link it....we both know you can't so why keep on looking like a fool? You're a complete waste of bytes

What laws were broken?

Yet again we see evidence that Trump didn't "do his homework" before spouting off at the mouth.

Public knowledge.

Don't feed the tolls.

Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:

The end

You can't link it, Trump's returns are not public? See I had you before you began

Public knowledge.

Don't feed the tolls.

Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:

The end

You can't link it, Trump's returns are not public? See I had you before you began
Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:

The end

Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

What he did was legal....nice try though

Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:

The end

i thought we made a deal?

No, Trump owes the taxpayer nothing, he used a perfectly legal way of avoiding taxes, only a fool doesn't see it or even do it....fool.

Now run along, ya got nuthin

Yet again we see evidence that Trump didn't "do his homework" before spouting off at the mouth.

I am saying that the OP got the quote wrong. What say you?

Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:

The end

From your link:
"Known as net operating loss, it allows an array of deductions, business expenses, real estate depreciation, losses from the sale of business assets and even operating losses to flow from the balance sheets of those partnerships, limited liability companies and S corporations onto the personal tax returns of people like Mr. Trump. In turn, those losses can be used to cancel out an equivalent amount of taxable income.

With a $916 million net operating loss in 1995, Mr. Trump could have avoided paying more than $50 million a year in taxable income over 18 years."

Apparently, what he did is not illegal.

I'm sure that bothers you

I am saying that the OP got the quote wrong. What say you?
To be perfectly honest, I don't see anything being quoted in the first paragraph of the OP; thus I say I don't know if the OP got the "quote" wrong. I haven't fact-checked the first paragraph of the OP, which is all I read of the OP because at that point I decided the topic doesn't, among my reading priorities, warrant any more than that.

True, they are slow pay, but they where there for us after 9/11, and still are. we seem to have short memory's.

No, Trump owes the taxpayer nothing, he used a perfectly legal way of avoiding taxes, only a fool doesn't see it or even do it....fool.

See I tried to save us the hassle.
You can only parrot talking points.
I even specifically asked you to come up with something yourself.
I guess it is impossible.
What a waste you are sassy.

See I tried to save us the hassle.
You can only parrot talking points.
I even specifically asked you to come up with something yourself.
I guess it is impossible.
What a waste you are sassy.
:itsok: I won before it began.

Hahaha

I'll save us the hassle:

The end

From your link:
"Known as net operating loss, it allows an array of deductions, business expenses, real estate depreciation, losses from the sale of business assets and even operating losses to flow from the balance sheets of those partnerships, limited liability companies and S corporations onto the personal tax returns of people like Mr. Trump. In turn, those losses can be used to cancel out an equivalent amount of taxable income.

With a $916 million net operating loss in 1995, Mr. Trump could have avoided paying more than $50 million a year in taxable income over 18 years."

Apparently, what he did is not illegal.

I'm sure that bothers you
it does bother me that he has consistently, his entire life, taken advantage of anything he could at the expense of hard workers. What a total bum he is. I wonder what trump would be doing right now if daddy didn't hand him millions. Begging on a street corner?

Forum List

Back