🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's claim that NATO owes American taxpayers

Show me a link where Trump owes taxpayers, not some link showing he made perfectly legal deductions.

You're looking sad on this one, I suggest you slink away, lick your wounds and think of another angle
We're Spending $30 Million For Melania To Live In NYC As Trump Suspends Military Child Care

Then the Obamas owe millions....keep trying you befuddled loon
how so? Those weekly golf trips and michele's refusal of her role?

Oh wait no.... that wasn't them at all.

and michele's refusal of her role

Who's Michele???

What does Obamas wife have to do with it?

Don't ask me, ask Aries , she's the one that first brought it up and I questioned her on it, now she's pissing at me

Who's Michele???

Don't ask me, ask Aries , she's the one that first brought it up and I questioned her on it, now she's pissing at me

so its comprehensions issues dear?
Sassy brought up the obamas..
Don't read much?

"Then the Obamas owe millions...."

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

What does that have to do with this comment?

have another cup of coffee, or perhaps take a timeout for your 'afternoon nap'

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

you cant mention its cloudy outside without saggy saying "obama"

Who's Michele???

ask sassy she brought the obamas in to this....
really, giving each of you fools an explanation each step of the way is exhausting. If you can't keep up don't participate.

Tell ya what there sweet pea........you go back and read thru who posted what.....maybe you'll see for yourself....MAYBE.

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

I usually try to play along nicely with you, as you are one of my biggest fans.
But you are waaaaay too out of it today Willy.
talk to ya later.

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

you cant mention its cloudy outside without saggy saying "obama"
"its obamas fault"

Who's Michele???

really, giving each of you fools an explanation each step of the way is exhausting. If you can't keep up don't participate.

Tell ya what there sweet pea........you go back and read thru who posted what.....maybe you'll see for yourself....MAYBE.
In reality- We were talking about trump recklessly spending tax dollars. Sassy brought up the Obamas first.
Aries accepts no alternative facts, so take that shit somewhere else.

I can't get over how some people keep comparing ONE MAN to world countries......
who's comparing a man to a country?

If you didn't remember.....this thread is about our President saying NATO countries owe the American taxpayers.......yet the lefties keep chirping about Trump paying his personal business taxes.....long before he was ever President.

Keep up

I can't get over how some people keep comparing ONE MAN to world countries......

If you didn't remember.....this thread is about our President saying NATO countries owe the American taxpayers.......yet the lefties keep chirping about Trump paying his personal business taxes.....long before he was ever President.

Keep up
I am certainly more mad at trump throwing tax dollars down the toilet willingly. HE is suppose to have american interests as top priority. He doesn't.

Keep up

he paid them ?

tell him to prove it then

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

I usually try to play along nicely with you, as you are one of my biggest fans.
But you are waaaaay too out of it today Willy.
talk to ya later.

take a nap.

when you get up, take a look at what YOU actually posted.

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

Who's Michele???

In reality- We were talking about trump recklessly spending tax dollars. Sassy brought up the Obamas first.

Yes hunny SassyIrishLass did first bring up the Obama's in post #44, I believe.........but then in your response in #46(?) was what I have been quoting all along
where you were bitching about Trump........newsflash Trump & Michele (Michelle) aren't married.......or are you saying Michelle Obama refused her role as First Lady?????? :dunno: (get it now?)

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

Who's Michele???

Yes hunny SassyIrishLass did first bring up the Obama's in post #44, I believe.........but then in your response in #46(?) was what I have been quoting all along
where you were bitching about Trump........newsflash Trump & Michele (Michelle) aren't married.......or are you saying Michelle Obama refused her role as First Lady?????? :dunno: (get it now?)
"Don't ask me, ask Aries , she's the one that first brought it up"

wow conversations can go so much more smoothly when people come back down to reality and admit their WRONG statements. Thanks for returning friend.

So they did not agree to pay 2% of GDP? Really? Then let us withdraw from NATO. If they do not wish to contribute to their defense then neither should we. Problem solved.

They agreed to pay the US a dime. They agreed to raise their defence spending (to be read as "increase the size of their army and upgrade their equipment"), until it is 2% of GDP, and most NATO members are in compliance with that agreement.

Trump needs to read these agreements BEFORE he spouts off like this and makes a total fool of himself.

It's like him saying "I'm going to find out what's in that agreement" AFTER he spouted off at the Australian Prime Minister about the refugee agreement and the PM hung up on him.

If you're going to discuss an agreement and not look like a buffoon, you need to know what's in it BEFORE you open your mouth.

In 2014 the members of NATO agreed to raise their defence spending to 2% of GDP [BOLD] by 2024[/BOLD]. There is nothing in this agreement the required any NATO country to pay money to the United States. Trump's claims that the American taxpayers are owed billions is completely scurrilous and hence NATO leaders openly laughed in his face for saying it.

It should also be pointed out that the guy who went bankrupt 6 times in the United States, leaving American taxpayers to foot the bill for HIS losses has a lot of gall complaining about others stiffing American taxpayers.

Who paid the Court Costs on the 3000+ lawsuits Trump has been involved in? Who pays the bill for the 100 million Donnie spends going down to Mar-a-Lagos every weekend? Who pays the bill when Donnie stiffs small businesses and subtrades in his construction deals? Who fights for years to cut his property tax bills in every jurisdiction, refusing to pay his fair share? Why Donald Trump of course.

Donald Trump, through his bankruptcies, failed businesses, fraudulent university and numerous law suits has cost the American taxpayers billions for the costs of his law suits, his bankruptcies, and for those subtrades driven into debt or bankruptcy by his shady business practices, by his default on billions of dollars in loans.

No wonder Europe's leaders laughed in his face.

Your President is, was, and always shall be a laughingstock.
Ahhhh.... TRUMP owes American tax payers. For all those years of not paying, all of the excess golfing, and for melanias rejecting of her WH role.
He pays more taxes than Hillary and Obama combined, dumbass.

How did you know that? When he has not shown us his tax returns.
People like you and others should be ashamed of bringing up Trump taxes because he is hiding something sinister. Crooked Trump.

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

wow conversations can go so much more smoothly when people come back down to reality and admit their WRONG statements. Thanks for returning friend.

***SIGH***

FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!!!

WillHaftawaite asked me "What does Obama's wife have to do with it?"

then yes I responded that you had first brought it up (Obama's WIFE)......but also yes that SassyIrishLass first brought up 'the Obama's'...(do you see the difference here?)

Who's Michele???

Don't read much?

What or who are you talking about???

I am not your friend and I still don't think you have 'come back down to reality' nor have you admitted your wrong statements.

I can't keep up with all your complaining in order to address each of them

Don't read much?

***SIGH***

FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!!!

WillHaftawaite asked me "What does Obama's wife have to do with it?"

then yes I responded that you had first brought it up (Obama's WIFE)......but also yes that SassyIrishLass first brought up 'the Obama's'...(do you see the difference here?)
argue with yourself dear

In 2014 the members of NATO agreed to raise their defence spending to 2% of GDP [BOLD] by 2024[/BOLD]. There is nothing in this agreement the required any NATO country to pay money to the United States. Trump's claims that the American taxpayers are owed billions is completely scurrilous and hence NATO leaders openly laughed in his face for saying it.

It should also be pointed out that the guy who went bankrupt 6 times in the United States, leaving American taxpayers to foot the bill for HIS losses has a lot of gall complaining about others stiffing American taxpayers.

Who paid the Court Costs on the 3000+ lawsuits Trump has been involved in? Who pays the bill for the 100 million Donnie spends going down to Mar-a-Lagos every weekend? Who pays the bill when Donnie stiffs small businesses and subtrades in his construction deals? Who fights for years to cut his property tax bills in every jurisdiction, refusing to pay his fair share? Why Donald Trump of course.

Donald Trump, through his bankruptcies, failed businesses, fraudulent university and numerous law suits has cost the American taxpayers billions for the costs of his law suits, his bankruptcies, and for those subtrades driven into debt or bankruptcy by his shady business practices, by his default on billions of dollars in loans.

No wonder Europe's leaders laughed in his face.

Your President is, was, and always shall be a laughingstock.

Let's start with your claim that the taxpayers are owed billions. Did he say those words or are you just spinning? Got a quote?

Next, how are taxpayer's liable for his bankruptcies? Got a link?

What makes you think that anyone else paid the court costs in the lawsuits? Got a link?

Got a link for the rest of your unsubstantiated bullshit?

If you cannot prove any of this, you are the laughingstock!

You need to take a civics class.

All costs associated with operation of both criminal and civil Courts are paid by the taxpayer. When a Plaintiff is awarded "court costs", that amount is a refund of the Plaintiffs' costs to file the suit - a nominal amount, which in no way reflects the actual cost of processing the suit, holding discoveries or having a Trial and rendering judgement. Judges are paid salaries in excess of $100,000 per year. Court stenographers, bailiffs, and the numerous office clerks and personnel required to keep all the briefs straight, are all well paid.

What do you think happens in a bankruptcy? Lenders lose money. Bankruptcies on the scale of Trump's losses mean that these corporations own properties that don't pay taxes to any level of government. The government is an "unsecured creditor".

Employees used to get paid first. I'm not sure that this is the case now. Next in line are the secured creditors - those with mortgages or debentures, and last the unsecured creditors - contractors, suppliers, government. Property taxes get paid on the sale of any real property but all other taxes owing get pooled in with the unsecured creditors.

When a large corporation goes bankrupt, someone has to make up the taxes they didn't pay, or they go on the deficit, which is owed by whom? The taxpayers.

Trump's bankruptcies and law suits are well documented and a matter of public. They are the reason Trump borrowed money from the Saudis and the Russians. American banks lost so much money lending to your bankrupt clown that they refused to give him any more money.

That would be the same Saudis that Donnie just sold smart bombs to. Weapons that Obama refused to sell to a nation with a history of sponsoring and funding terrorists.

Forum List

Back