Trump's corvid policy reaches it's inevitable culmination.

Docs give up and just don't put any HC resources into treating the most ill.

The neat thing about being a Trumpster is that they can just scream FAKE NEWS and keep moving along.

Imagine how simple that makes everything 'n stuff.

1595612206555.png

These are the same people who said that publically funded health care would lead to rationing of care and "death panels".

The USA has purchased enough remdesivir to treat 500,000 people. But more than 2 million are sick, and 70,000 more are testing positive every day. Since 20% of those who test positive required hospitalization, that means that 400,000 people may need the drug today, and 14,000 more will require it every day as long as 70,000 people are testing positive every day. These drugs will be gone before the middle of August and the administration won't even have more available until after September 1st. Who gets remdesivir when there isn't enough to go around?

Last edited:

I thought the death panels were supposed to occur under a different administration. I wish that red state and it's inhabitants well, but that is probably in vain for many.

“…officials say it will send the patients least likely to survive home to die.”

Trump has returned America to the Middle Ages.

“…officials say it will send the patients least likely to survive home to die.”

Trump has returned America to the Middle Ages.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It wasn't Trumps covid policy to protest and riot in the streets....with a dirty mask hanging below your chin....

These are the same people who said that publically funded health care would lead to rationing of care and "death panels".

The USA has purchased enough remdesivir to treat 500,000 people. But more than 2 million are sick, and 70,000 more are testing positive every day. Since 20% of those who test positive required hospitalization, that means that 400,000 people may need the drug today, and 14,000 more will require it every day as long as 70,000 people are testing positive every day. These drugs will be gone before the middle of August and the administration won't even have more available until after September 1st. Who gets remdesivir when there isn't enough to go around?

So when you're done dancing and celebrating, you idiots flip flop between if the Feds or the States are in control on a constant basis. Whatever sound bad, huh?

Oh, your order of streamers came in, it's by the front desk for you

The neat thing about being a Trumpster is that they can just scream FAKE NEWS and keep moving along.

Imagine how simple that makes everything 'n stuff.

Great Day in Bidenville, huh?

According to most moronic Trumpers the Coronavirus is all hype and fake news.

DEATH Panels!

No wait... those were supposed to happen on Obama's Watch!
Well,... well,... well,... Look at that!

Poor people. Get what you vote for, and you voted for an idiot!

According to most moronic Trumpers the Coronavirus is all hype and fake news.
Then it shouldn't be hard to give us the names of just FIVE people who have called the virus fake.

Fake Coronavirus treats to destroy the world economy and impose NWO

Marxism trial after the Fake Covid-19 pandemic

I can go on and on. I only posted the thread titles. More than a few Trumpers have called Covid fake or overblown. I really can't believe you're denying the obvious.

Last edited:
Then it shouldn't be hard to give us the names of just FIVE people who have called the virus fake.
I can go on and on. I only posted the thread titles. More than a few Trumpers have called Covid fake or overblown. I really can't believe you're denying the obvious.

Well, Salad, I asked for INDIVIDUALS and you gave me threads. That said, if you actually READ those threads, all but one can be fairly dismissed and disqualified, as they were NOT calling the virus fake (non-existent) but questioning the severity of the "pandemic." And indeed, the death rates don't rise so far beyond other viruses and flues to justify the use of the word pandemic, much less the draconian savage restrictions and fearmongering on our society.

Indeed, the death rate just recently passed that of the average risk of dying from electrocution or radiation and Alzheimer's.

As already noted in another thread, there were at least three flues alone in the past that rose up to or far beyond the death rates we are seeing here. And some of your linked threads are really questioning the way the Covid thing is being hyped, using the number of test positive CASES over the actual death count, which last time I checked, amounted to an average of about 17 deaths per day per state. Equal or less to what Chicago has all the time.

The only thread you linked that really MEETS your criteria or claim was that one thread about forth down or whatever, by Baron, essentially saying the Covid attack was "fake News," but again, that thread was started back in mid-March before any of us really knew how this thing would eventually blossom out. At that time, a LOT of people questioned the real danger or risk of Covid to the USA, especially after China travel had been banned.

The virus is REAL, it exists: I think most people would admit that (and that was your real claim)-- -- to me, the only question is whether it is really so serious far beyond that of other epidemics to warrant the savage measures we have taken, AND the efficacy of those measures (masks, etc.), which I question as they change from region to region and from week to week.

I'll be curious to see how the Covid thing resolves after Nov. 4, ESPECIALLY if Joe somehow gets elected.

Forum List

Back