Trumps craziest moments in this campaign

Trump's craziest moment is when he turned his head to look at the screen at the instant the "kill shot" bullet was fired.

A close second was when Trump was golfing and an assassin was spotted by Secret Service on the next hole.

A distant 3rd is when the FBI arrested a Pakistani who was trying to hire an assassin to kill Trump.

Whish has been Trumps craziest moment so far.

Loomer affair
JD
Robinson
Cats and dogs

I think the cats and dogs thing is a standout this time round. Its the equivalent of his revolutionary war air force last time.
Craziest moment so far?

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_6297.jpeg

Trump's craziest moment is when he turned his head to look at the screen at the instant the "kill shot" bullet was fired.

A close second was when Trump was golfing and an assassin was spotted by Secret Service on the next hole.

A distant 3rd is when the FBI arrested a Pakistani who was trying to hire an assassin to kill Trump.
Reaping what he sowed.

Loomer affair
JD
Robinson
Cats and dogs

I think the cats and dogs thing is a standout this time round. Its the equivalent of his revolutionary war air force last time.
Yep that fat pussy's brain is completely gone

Loomer affair
JD
Robinson
Cats and dogs

Lol, the cats and dogs thing was awful.. it seems to high-light his attitude toward those ppl.. that they're less than human, eating people's cats. Should you say these things on tv? hmm..
And Kamala's black when she wants to be.. oh dear, very funny..

Forum List

Back