TRUMPS daily tweets!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I read trumps tweets daily and what a great way to break down how affective they are.

I call them the left melter! Let’s get it started with this one!

“So funny to watch people who have failed for years, they got NOTHING, telling me how to negotiate with North Korea. But thanks anyway!”

So true democrats have literally no success except sky rocketing crime and murder in the towns they run.

• Banned
Ironically, the previous Presidents did NOTHING with North Korea.

Big bad Bush labeled them in the “Axis of Evil.”

Oblivious Obama ignored NoKo because he was too busy with the idiotic Iranian Nuclear Deal.

All the has-beens need to sit down and shut up!

• Banned
Trump tweet***

“I hope our great Republican Senators don’t get led down the path of weak and ineffective Border Security. Without strong Borders, we don’t have a Country - and the voters are on board with us. Be strong and smart, don’t fall into the Democrats “trap” of Open Borders and Crime!”

Trump needs to be careful with his tweets. I hope he has proof readers to keep him gaining voters and not losing voters.

Goldilocks is an idiot.

he should have tweeted about his non emergency, EMERGENCY, and how he negotiated losing $25 billion $$$, and put it into the courts,

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump needs to be careful with his tweets. I hope he has proof readers to keep him gaining voters and not losing voters.
Do you really think he has been gaining voters?
50% approval rating among blacks, up from 8% ... read real news snowflake
Please show me the real news then. Post a link. I’m here to learn not be called names. I can go to a playground for that

Please show me the real news then. Post a link. I’m here to learn not be called names. I can go to a playground for that
I’m not here to teach you to research.. go educate your self snowflake

Argument from ignorance

Ive done my research and you are calling it fake news so make your point and show what you think the real news is... come on tonto show me what you got.

Sorry retard: No, one-third of African Americans don’t support Trump. Not even close.

It might seem far-fetched that over a third of African Americans would now approve of a president with a very long history of racial insensitivity — especially because fewer than 10 percent of black voters supported him in 2016.

That’s because it is far-fetched. Trump’s black approval rating is nowhere near 36 percent.

Polling firms that have interviewed far more African Americans, and that are much more transparent than Rasmussen, all show that Trump’s black approval rating is much lower than 36 percent.

For example, Gallup has interviewed thousands of African American respondents in 2018. Its polling suggests that Trump’s black approval rating has consistently been around 10 to 15 percent through 2018.

Ive done my research and you are calling it fake news so make your point and show what you think the real news is... come on tonto show me what you got.
I got chu Opinion | Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward

Did you watch the Oscar's last night. I hope you didn't miss all that White Power on display.
I didn’t see the call lol

Did you watch the Oscar's last night. I hope you didn't miss all that White Power on display.
Only brain dead America haters watch that crap. How was it?

Forum List

Back