TRUMPS daily tweets!

Sorry retard: No, one-third of African Americans don’t support Trump. Not even close.

It might seem far-fetched that over a third of African Americans would now approve of a president with a very long history of racial insensitivity — especially because fewer than 10 percent of black voters supported him in 2016.

That’s because it is far-fetched. Trump’s black approval rating is nowhere near 36 percent.

Polling firms that have interviewed far more African Americans, and that are much more transparent than Rasmussen, all show that Trump’s black approval rating is much lower than 36 percent.

For example, Gallup has interviewed thousands of African American respondents in 2018. Its polling suggests that Trump’s black approval rating has consistently been around 10 to 15 percent through 2018.
Again this is a real poll you agreed when it was at 8% now that it’s close to 50 you disagree? Lol same poll haha

50% approval rating among blacks, up from 8% ... read real news snowflake
Trump's approval rating among black voters is a whopping 3 percent
Fake news. Anyone believing the media is a fool. Or a liberal.
But you believe the tards who says Trump has 50 percent black approval, right?

Which makes you an even bigger retard.

In the mid terms, Republicans got 9 percent of the black vote.

9 percent.

So chew on that, tards.

No, one-third of African Americans don’t support Trump. Not even close.

Minorities do not support the Republican party which so clearly HATES them.

Idiots.

9 percent.

So chew on that, tards.

Just ask Candace Owens .. real life facts

Sorry retard: No, one-third of African Americans don’t support Trump. Not even close.

It might seem far-fetched that over a third of African Americans would now approve of a president with a very long history of racial insensitivity — especially because fewer than 10 percent of black voters supported him in 2016.

That’s because it is far-fetched. Trump’s black approval rating is nowhere near 36 percent.

Polling firms that have interviewed far more African Americans, and that are much more transparent than Rasmussen, all show that Trump’s black approval rating is much lower than 36 percent.

For example, Gallup has interviewed thousands of African American respondents in 2018. Its polling suggests that Trump’s black approval rating has consistently been around 10 to 15 percent through 2018.
Again this is a real poll you agreed when it was at 8% now that it’s close to 50 you disagree? Lol same poll haha
You pulled the 50% figure out of your ass. There is no poll anywhere which shows 50% black approval of Trump.

I was happy to shove your bullshit right back up your ass, retard.

Minorities do not support the Republican party which so clearly HATES them.

Idiots.
Times are changing thanks to Candace Owens , the internet net, and Fox News.. many blacks that don’t like trump are to stupid to vote and Verbally support democrats lol

You pulled the 50% figure out of your ass. There is no poll anywhere which shows 50% black approval of Trump.

At that date and the rate it’s sky rocketing.. it might be at 60% I was being nice

At that date and the rate it’s sky rocketing.. it might be at 60% I was being nice
You made the number up, retard, and I busted you wide open. Nice try.

The GOP got 9 percent of the black vote in the mid terms. Welcome back to reality, dipshit.

Minorities are not going to vote for a party which clearly HATES them.

The GOP got 9 percent of the black vote in the mid terms. Welcome back to reality, dipshit.
Because trump wasn’t on the ballot lol we are talking trump approval rating among blacks.. did you lose your train of thought? Lol

9 percent.

So chew on that, tards.

I don't believe anything the media say, and for that matter, anything your lying America hating says.

Because trump wasn’t on the ballot lol we are talking trump approval rating among blacks.. did you lose your train of thought? Lol
You made the number up, fuckwit. And now you're busted. Too bad you are too stupid and too dishonest to admit it.

Pathetic.

Do you really think he has been gaining voters?
Please show me the real news then. Post a link. I’m here to learn not be called names. I can go to a playground for that
I’m not here to teach you to research.. go educate your self snowflake
Ive done my research and you are calling it fake news so make your point and show what you think the real news is... come on tonto show me what you got.
I got chu Opinion | Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward
Haha, did you even read your own article?! It certainly does not support a 50% approval rating amougst blacks. Wow, thanks for displaying your own ignorance. You can no longer talk about fake news after spreading that garbage.

Here is what your link says about his approval amougst blacks... read more than the headlines dude.

“A June poll from the Pew Research Center found Mr. Trump’s approval rating among blacks at 14%, and an NAACP survey released in August put it at 21%. A large majority of blacks, especially women, continue to oppose the president. And telling a pollster that you approve of Mr. Trump’s job performance does not necessarily mean that you will vote for him.”

Please show me the real news then. Post a link. I’m here to learn not be called names. I can go to a playground for that
Ive done my research and you are calling it fake news so make your point and show what you think the real news is... come on tonto show me what you got.
Haha, did you even read your own article?! It certainly does not support a 50% approval rating amougst blacks. Wow, thanks for displaying your own ignorance. You can no longer talk about fake news after spreading that garbage.

Here is what your link says about his approval amougst blacks... read more than the headlines dude.

“A June poll from the Pew Research Center found Mr. Trump’s approval rating among blacks at 14%, and an NAACP survey released in August put it at 21%. A large majority of blacks, especially women, continue to oppose the president. And telling a pollster that you approve of Mr. Trump’s job performance does not necessarily mean that you will vote for him.”
Up from 8% lol and if you look at the time line it shows his approval rating is sky rocketing with blacks.. so I see it close to 60%

New trump tweet!

Since my election as President the Dow Jones is up 43% and the NASDAQ Composite almost 50%. Great news for your 401(k)s as they continue to grow. We are bringing back America faster than anyone thought possible!”

Up from 8% lol and if you look at the time line it shows his approval rating is sky rocketing with blacks.. so I see it close to 60%
You said it was at 50%. Where is proof of that or were you just spreading fake news while condemning fake news?

Trump needs to be careful with his tweets. I hope he has proof readers to keep him gaining voters and not losing voters.
Do you really think he has been gaining voters?

Did you watch the Oscar's last night. I hope you didn't miss all that White Power on display.

Only brain dead America haters watch that crap. How was it?

White Power was evident - love they neighbor permeated throughout the evening. Jesus would be proud.

You said it was at 50%. Where is proof of that or were you just spreading fake news while condemning fake news?
Which trajectory Is at 79%

New trump tweet!

Since my election as President the Dow Jones is up 43% and the NASDAQ Composite almost 50%. Great news for your 401(k)s as they continue to grow. We are bringing back America faster than anyone thought possible!”
The Dow was up 64% at the same point in Obama's presidency. And that was after coming into office with the economy diving off a cliff.

Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple.

It's funny how Trump and you tards give credit to Trump when the Dow is doing fine, but run for cover and deny, deny , deny blame when the Dow is falling.

Forum List

Back