TRUMPS daily tweets!

New trump tweet!

Since my election as President the Dow Jones is up 43% and the NASDAQ Composite almost 50%. Great news for your 401(k)s as they continue to grow. We are bringing back America faster than anyone thought possible!”
The Dow was up 64% at the same point in Obama's presidency. And that was after coming into office with the economy diving off a cliff.

Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple.

It's funny how Trump and you tards give credit to Trump when the Dow is doing fine, but run for cover and deny, deny , deny blame when the Dow is falling.
Thanks to trump! We are winning now

Donald, it is an honor to live in your country. You are the epitome of class and grace, things Obama never had.

22944D33-AA06-4843-BF62-F300D581C8B2.jpeg

Ive done my research and you are calling it fake news so make your point and show what you think the real news is... come on tonto show me what you got.
I got chu Opinion | Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward
Haha, did you even read your own article?! It certainly does not support a 50% approval rating amougst blacks. Wow, thanks for displaying your own ignorance. You can no longer talk about fake news after spreading that garbage.

Here is what your link says about his approval amougst blacks... read more than the headlines dude.

“A June poll from the Pew Research Center found Mr. Trump’s approval rating among blacks at 14%, and an NAACP survey released in August put it at 21%. A large majority of blacks, especially women, continue to oppose the president. And telling a pollster that you approve of Mr. Trump’s job performance does not necessarily mean that you will vote for him.”
Up from 8% lol and if you look at the time line it shows his approval rating is sky rocketing with blacks.. so I see it close to 60%
You said it was at 50%. Where is proof of that or were you just spreading fake news while condemning fake news?
Which trajectory Is at 79%
Oh now it’s trajectory?! You didn’t say that when you claimed it was at 50%, which it isn’t. Well Mr Hypocrite you are clearly guilty of spreading fake news so you no longer have the right to credibility complain about fake news. If you want to fix a problem then don’t perpetuate it. And if you want to be taken seriously then stop lying. Game over you lose.

Haha, did you even read your own article?! It certainly does not support a 50% approval rating amougst blacks. Wow, thanks for displaying your own ignorance. You can no longer talk about fake news after spreading that garbage.

Here is what your link says about his approval amougst blacks... read more than the headlines dude.

“A June poll from the Pew Research Center found Mr. Trump’s approval rating among blacks at 14%, and an NAACP survey released in August put it at 21%. A large majority of blacks, especially women, continue to oppose the president. And telling a pollster that you approve of Mr. Trump’s job performance does not necessarily mean that you will vote for him.”
Up from 8% lol and if you look at the time line it shows his approval rating is sky rocketing with blacks.. so I see it close to 60%
You said it was at 50%. Where is proof of that or were you just spreading fake news while condemning fake news?
Oh now it’s trajectory?! You didn’t say that when you claimed it was at 50%, which it isn’t. Well Mr Hypocrite you are clearly guilty of spreading fake news so you no longer have the right to credibility complain about fake news. If you want to fix a problem then don’t perpetuate it. And if you want to be taken seriously then stop lying. Game over you lose.
Why are you mad at the numbers?? Don’t be mad at me.. stop attacking free blacks

Ive done my research and you are calling it fake news so make your point and show what you think the real news is... come on tonto show me what you got.
I got chu Opinion | Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward

Trajectory was never part of the conversation until I called out your lies and you tried to cover your ass. I’d say nice try but it was rather pathetic along with your presumption that trumps approval amougst blacks is going to hit 79%. That defines delusional.

Trajectory was never part of the conversation until I called out your lies and you tried to cover your ass. I’d say nice try but it was rather pathetic along with your presumption that trumps approval amougst blacks is going to hit 79%. That defines delusional.
Well when trump is on the ballot you will find out :)

I look at people as individuals not groups you have proved your racism

Why are you mad at the numbers?? Don’t be mad at me.. stop attacking free blacks
I’m not mad at all... I’m laughing at your idiocracy. You keep getting dumber and dumber with each post. It’s quite amazing

I’m not mad at all... I’m laughing at your idiocracy. You keep getting dumber and dumber with each post. It’s quite amazing
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have called you dumb, I actually appreciated it when you posted a link, it showed that you tried. So let’s go back to your Wall Street journal link. Do you know what approval rates it cites amoungst black voters?

Goldilocks is an idiot.

he should have tweeted about his non emergency, EMERGENCY, and how he negotiated losing $25 billion $$$, and put it into the courts,

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

:auiqs.jpg:
Goldilocks is an idiot.

he should have tweeted about his non emergency, EMERGENCY, and how he negotiated losing $25 billion $$$, and put it into the courts,

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Give this a read.

Do We Want Mexifornia?

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have called you dumb, I actually appreciated it when you posted a link, it showed that you tried. So let’s go back to your Wall Street journal link. Do you know what approval rates it cites amoungst black voters?
Yes I live in one and the ones against trump don’t vote lol so I’m not worried.. listen to Candace Owens , turning point USA.. the black summit at the White House,, these individuals are getting facts out to black people about the urban slave plantations run by democrats.

New tweet*** trump saves another hostage!

It is my honor today to announce that Danny Burch, a United States citizen who has been held hostage in Yemen for 18 months, has been recovered and reunited with his wife and children. I appreciate the support of the United Arab Emirates in bringing Danny home...
Danny’s recovery reflects the best of what the United States & its partners can accomplish.

We work every day to bring Americans home. We maintain constant and intensive diplomatic, intelligence, and law enforcement cooperation within the United States Government and with...
...our foreign partners. Recovering American hostages is a priority of my Admin, and with Danny’s release, we have now secured freedom for 20 American captives since my election victory. We will not rest as we continue our work to bring the remaining American hostages back home!“

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Give this a read.

Do We Want Mexifornia?

I live in Texas - mexicans dont pose any threat to me.

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Give this a read.

Do We Want Mexifornia?

If you hate America then they don’t

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Give this a read.

Do We Want Mexifornia?

If you hate America then they don’t

stfu traitor.

Lol how am I a traitor? I’m
For American culture not Mexican .. they are 3rd world and should not bring our first class culture behind

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Goldilocks is an idiot.

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

Give this a read.

Do We Want Mexifornia?

Texas is the same as California. How many swaths of our cities and towns have been turned into TJ? And good for you, they aren’t a threat now, but at some point you or someone you know will be a victim of a wetbacks crime.

Yes I live in one and the ones against trump don’t vote lol so I’m not worried.. listen to Candace Owens , turning point USA.. the black summit at the White House,, these individuals are getting facts out to black people about the urban slave plantations run by democrats.
What did your article cite regarding black approval rates?

Your word games are childish.

The numbers tell me that his approval numbers are sky rocketing

The numbers tell me that his approval numbers are sky rocketing
But what does your article specifically say? You were spreading fake news saying it was at 50%. You thought you “got me” by posting that article that actually proves you wrong. Now you are retreating by talking about tragectories and your own idiotic interpretation of the numbers. Sorry, you lose

Forum List

Back