Trumps deal was not what you think.

Biden discarded Trump's Deal as soon as he got into office.

So, even if you believe that, what diff does it make? Sleepy Joe's "deal" to just abandon thousands of Americans and allies in Afghanistan actually was implemented and was the shits.

Jeez, you're still lying.

And who is the President now and why did the State Department under Biden administration allow those kids to fly to a country that Biden was planning to pull the troops out of?

See you even shot yourself in the damn foot and know this is Biden failure!

The US doesn't control where Americans travel. The State Department does post where you shouldn't go, but they don't stop you.. That's for Fascists.

Biden discarded Trump's Deal as soon as he got into office.

So, even if you believe that, what diff does it make? Sleepy Joe's "deal" to just abandon thousands of Americans and allies in Afghanistan actually was implemented and was the shits.
I think Trump was never going to be able to actually pull out of Afghanistan, even if he wanted to. He always folded to pressure from the military.

what a shame those people don't consist of any1 in your family....your tune would change then....
your bi-polar way of thinking shines on
Not going to waste time worrying about people who decided to stay and had ample opportunity to get out.

But we have asked... What could Biden have done that differently?
That is easy.

1. Secured American assets.

2. Withdraw American citizens

3. Closed American bases

4. Withdrawn the troops

In stead the dumbass closed the bases first, sent the troops home, never bothered with the assets and forgot about the American citizens. He wanted the troops home by 911 for a photo op. Sorry asshole!

Like Obama said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to screw something up".

I am ready to accept Biden didn't prioritise and fix this mess quick enough for the withdrawal deadline...
While US accepted 650 people from Afghanistan in the whole of 2020, Biden & Co got 120,000 out in a month..
Yes, Biden got 120K out of the country, too bad he priortized them over American citizens..He left thousands there to the mercy of the Taliban....

And of those he rushed to get out of the country, how many were properly vetted? Do you even know who it was that he is bringing to our shores?

Not going to waste time worrying about people who decided to stay and had ample opportunity to get out.
Boy, you are one cold hearted bitch....You don't know what these people decided, or didn't....You're only parroting what the administration wants you to parrot....

Boy, you are one cold hearted bitch....You don't know what these people decided, or didn't....You're only parroting what the administration wants you to parrot....

A number of them have been interviewed. They have their reasons for not leaving.

Article says nothing about the deal. Only says someone is trying to save face by calling it rotten.
Exactly. All of these 'leaders' are the first ones to create separation in career saving measures.

"Well, I supported it at the time, but in hindsight"

e.g. I'm a weak kneed bitch boy who will dime you out at the first opportunity.

They got beat , but that is no reason for Biden to have allowed the weapons to fall into the hands of the Islamic State.
We barely had any control of the place when we had thousands of troops there. If they turn any of those weapons on us or our allies we have plenty more. Without proper maintenance most of that stuff is going to be junk pretty soon anyway. The Afghan military could barely keep it all running with our help and training. In a couple of years the Taliban will be back to AKs, Toyota trucks and walkie-talkies because it's what they know.

A number of them have been interviewed. They have their reasons for not leaving.
A number eh? What number?

Look, I have no doubt that there could be a case here or there where an American would ex pat themselves to stay in country with maybe a family that they started over there...

BUT!

That is NOT all, or even the majority of people stranded there today...And the simple fact is that Biden, and now from reading some of absolutely sick postings from utter hacks on this board, HE left them there to die horrible deaths while being used as propaganda tools for our enemy....

If there were ANYTHING more unAmerican than that I sure don't know what it is....

And I would have said Trump failed like he failed with the Kurds!

One thing is for damn sure Biden is President and he could have and should have ordered his administration to do better than what they did and this is never acceptable!

When you do stupid things, bad things happen. If people are that upset they need to speak up next time we want to do something stupid.

They got beat , but that is no reason for Biden to have allowed the weapons to fall into the hands of the Islamic State.

Taliban has vowed to fight ISIS to the death. Most Americans still don't know who's who. We have armed every faction in Afghanistan since 1979.

We barely had any control of the place when we had thousands of troops there. If they turn any of those weapons on us or our allies we have plenty more. Without proper maintenance most of that stuff is going to be junk pretty soon anyway. The Afghan military could barely keep it all running with our help and training. In a couple of years the Taliban will be back to AKs, Toyota trucks and walkie-talkies because it's what they know.
So, that's how we do things now? Abandon Americans, and our allies, and just leave our equipment behind for the enemy?

Not too bright are ya?

I know they could have gotten out but didn't. Until someone gives me a reason why they are worth ratcheting up tensions or even restarting the war I have to assume they are right where they wanted to be.

When you do stupid things, bad things happen. If people are that upset they need to speak up next time we want to do something stupid.
Oh? and as for now? We are speaking out, and people like you are all but saying of the debacle, "screw it".... Nothing will change, and as long as Democrats are allowed to hold power this is what will be the norm going forward...

A number eh? What number?

Look, I have no doubt that there could be a case here or there where an American would ex pat themselves to stay in country with maybe a family that they started over there...

BUT!

That is NOT all, or even the majority of people stranded there today...And the simple fact is that Biden, and now from reading some of absolutely sick postings from utter hacks on this board, HE left them there to die horrible deaths while being used as propaganda tools for our enemy....

If there were ANYTHING more unAmerican than that I sure don't know what it is....

The ones I am aware of were dual citizen Afghan/Americans who have extended family in country. The overall impression I have is that they think they can help the situation or make a lot of money. They have stated plainly that they don't have a problem with the Taliban. Maybe we shouldn't either.

Taliban has vowed to fight ISIS to the death. Most Americans still don't know who's who. We have armed every faction in Afghanistan since 1979.

Why would the Talibastards fight their allies , much less "to the death"? Remember, the two groups are very similar. Both hate the idea of Freedom, it makes them sick to their stomachs and just want to lash out. Further, the Taliban actually released the Islamic State inmates when they liberated the Afghan State Pen.

Oh? and as for now? We are speaking out, and people like you are all but saying of the debacle, "screw it".... Nothing will change, and as long as Democrats are allowed to hold power this is what will be the norm going forward...

The mess was made in a very bi-partisan manner.

I know they could have gotten out but didn't. Until someone gives me a reason why they are worth ratcheting up tensions or even restarting the war I have to assume they are right where they wanted to be.

No, you just don't give a shit about your fellow citizens..."Until someone gives you a reason?.... Who the fuck are you?

So, the fact that these people are American's and want to leave, but this administration wanted to airlift planes full of unvetted Afghan's before he would lift a finger to fly an American out? Are you fucking kidding me here!!!!!

He wouldn't send out troops to go get them, telling them to make their way to the gates, knowing full well that the Taliban was put in charge of letting them through, and surprise, surprise they didn't make it....

Biden left thousands to die....That blood is on him...And you think they deserve it...I hope you die in a fire so I can say you were warned to get out and didn't, oh well.

Forum List

Back