Trumps debt ceiling problem

You claimed Reps would let your Vegetable Messiah run the debt to $51 trillion when they have already shot that
plan down, Dumbass.

you lied.

They still have almost two more years to pretend to care about debt and spending.

Time will tell if I am right or not

We haven't had a fiscal conservative since I've been voting. They've either been liberals or liberal Republicans.
I didn't vote for Bill Clinton, but he turned out to be more fiscally conservative than the Republicans since Reagan. But even he spent more than he should've.
We're gonna need to define "fiscal conservative".

I did many times at the time I was the one breaking the story, way before he perjured in front of congress, try to keep up, there's archive search here use the term NIH and my name maybe add the word virus then remove and search again, in case you miss a few goodies.
So you have some vague description and I'M supposed to find it?

when was the height of his presidency?

what we do know is before dealing with covid trumps deficits were lower then the guy before him

No matter how many times you tell the lie, it will still be a lie.

1682514352326.png

No they weren't...

You're lying.

You do that...a lot.
I am not going to call you a liar....because I just think you are willfully blind to reality due to your dembot cult status

Trump and the national debt​

Facts First: This claim is false. More debt was added in the eight years under President Barack Obama, with Biden as vice president, than in the four years under Trump. The Trump era set the record for most debt added in a single four-year presidential term, but Biden made it sound here like the Trump era set the record even when you include two-term presidents like Obama. (Biden correctly said in his State of the Union address last week that he was referring to a record for debt added in a four-year period.) Also, while Biden mentioned “record deficits,” plural, under Trump, only one Trump-era deficit, in pandemic-era fiscal 2020, was actually a record; the deficits in fiscal 2017, 2018 and 2019 were all lower than every deficit in Obama’s first term, when the country was emerging from a major recession and Obama approved some policies that increased deficits.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/17/politics/biden-economy-facts-first/index.html

No matter how many times you tell the lie, it will still be a lie.

View attachment 779838
How does that prove CNN is lying?

again...

Facts First: This claim is false. More debt was added in the eight years under President Barack Obama, with Biden as vice president, than in the four years under Trump. The Trump era set the record for most debt added in a single four-year presidential term, but Biden made it sound here like the Trump era set the record even when you include two-term presidents like Obama. (Biden correctly said in his State of the Union address last week that he was referring to a record for debt added in a four-year period.) Also, while Biden mentioned “record deficits,” plural, under Trump, only one Trump-era deficit, in pandemic-era fiscal 2020, was actually a record; the deficits in fiscal 2017, 2018 and 2019 were all lower than every deficit in Obama’s first term, when the country was emerging from a major recession and Obama approved some policies that increased deficits.

You clowns can’t even define a woman, Simp.
This is sadly true about dembots...

Blackburn: “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?”

Jackson: “Can I provide a definition?”

Blackburn: “Mhmm, yeah.”

Jackson: “No, I can’t.”

Blackburn: “You can’t?”

Jackson: “Not in this context--I’m not a biologist.”

Blackburn: “The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can't give me a definition?”

Jackson: “Senator, in my work as a judge, what I do is I address disputes. If there's a dispute about a definition, people make arguments, and I look at the law and I decide. So I’m not…”

Blackburn: “The fact that you can't give me a straight answer about something as fundamental as what a woman is underscores the dangers of the kind of progressive education that we are hearing about. Just last week, an entire generation of young girls watched as our taxpayer funded institutions permitted a biological man to compete and be a biological woman in the NCAA swimming championships. What message do you think this sends to girls who aspire to compete and win in sports at the highest levels?”

Do you think numbers are really the way to settle this?
Yes....

How does that prove CNN is lying?

again...

It is because you don't understand what you are reading, and whoever wrote the explanation for CNN is a bit dim.

This is like when you were told that Obama never reached 3% growth in a year.

Biden ran up a $1.1 TRILLION deficit in just THE FIRST HALF OF THIS FISCAL YEAR.

This is sadly true about dembots...

Blackburn: “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?”

Jackson: “Can I provide a definition?”

Blackburn: “Mhmm, yeah.”

Jackson: “No, I can’t.”

Blackburn: “You can’t?”

Jackson: “Not in this context--I’m not a biologist.”

Blackburn: “The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can't give me a definition?”

Jackson: “Senator, in my work as a judge, what I do is I address disputes. If there's a dispute about a definition, people make arguments, and I look at the law and I decide. So I’m not…”

Blackburn: “The fact that you can't give me a straight answer about something as fundamental as what a woman is underscores the dangers of the kind of progressive education that we are hearing about. Just last week, an entire generation of young girls watched as our taxpayer funded institutions permitted a biological man to compete and be a biological woman in the NCAA swimming championships. What message do you think this sends to girls who aspire to compete and win in sports at the highest levels?”
Why is a woman asking a woman to define "woman"?

I suspect that it is because the questioner is little more than a life support system for a beehive.

It is because you don't understand what you are reading, and whoever wrote the explanation for CNN is a bit dim.

what am I missing out on? what is CNN wrong about?

When did I say that about Obama? and actually what year did Obama reach 3 percent growth?

Point out which year GDP was over 3%, Simp.

20161.67%-1.04%
20152.71%0.42%
20142.29%0.45%
20131.84%-0.44%
20122.28%0.73%
20111.55%-1.16%
20102.71%5.31%
2009-2.60%-2.72%

Why is a woman asking a woman to define "woman"?

I suspect that it is because the questioner is little more than a life support system for a beehive.
Because Senators get to ask potential Justices questions at their hearings. Wow...teaching basic Civics to a poster on a political message board...sad

Point out which year GDP was over 3%, Simp.

20161.67%-1.04%
20152.71%0.42%
20142.29%0.45%
20131.84%-0.44%
20122.28%0.73%
20111.55%-1.16%
20102.71%5.31%
2009-2.60%-2.72%
he's patrolling the Rachal Maddow website to find a responds to this...it might take a little while

Forum List

Back