Trumps decision to have Independence Day celebration (I hope he refers to it with that name also) at Mount Rushmore...calculating

Trump's campaign couldn't have chosen a better time and place for a rally. At a time when the left is trying to vanquish American history, the most renown memorial of it perhaps outside of shitholes is a perfect location. It is outdoors in warm and sunny weather and the attendees are hygienic people except for whatever low-life protesters decide to show up.

Perfect!

Descendants of the family that blasted/Jack-hammered Mt. Rushmore are making headway fashioning an equally magnificent monument to 'Crazy Horse'!
That, too, is already a site to behold!

Anyone who protests all of this is already a demented Marxist anti-American reprobate!

Hygienic people, I am sure you can tell by their smell of which you can't sample.

Trump's campaign couldn't have chosen a better time and place for a rally. At a time when the left is trying to vanquish American history, the most renown memorial of it perhaps outside of shitholes is a perfect location. It is outdoors in warm and sunny weather and the attendees are hygienic people except for whatever low-life protesters decide to show up.

Perfect!
Please meat go without a mask Show us how tough you are ,,,

This live vid offers an unbiased glimpse into the love many have for our president. :)

Perfect!
Please meat go without a mask Show us how tough you are ,,,
I would love to. But even if your sorry and poor ass could pay for my airfare from the Czech Republic, I still wouldn't have time to make it. Instead, I am going to a lake with hot Czech women, one of whom has a birthday so I will be celebrating in my own way and of course without a mask.

You can whine about it in your mother's basement for all I care.

Tear it down!
Shove it up your ass, subversive commie degenerate.

Hygienic people, I am sure you can tell by their smell of which you can't sample.
Well, surely most of the attendees don't live in shitholes, so the odds of good hygiene are very good as long as they can keep the protesters at a distance.

When I was a little kid, we stopped to see Mt. Rushmore on the way to visit the grandparents in ND. That day, there was a huge electrical storm, with bolts of lightening all around the Presidents' heads It was so awesome - absolutely the very best way to see Mt. Rushmore.

Last edited:
Fruitcake "protesters" would have to drive a long way to get to Rapid City....The closest moonbat haven is Denver, and that's at least 6 hours away.

Unless you have a RV.
I staged for 3 weeks in a cool little town called Custer 8 years ago in August.
Loved it!

Fruitcake "protesters" would have to drive a long way to get to Rapid City....The closest moonbat haven is Denver, and that's at least 6 hours away.
I'm sure Pelosi and BLM are scrambling to get some busses loaded up with Marxist bottom feeders.
I hear that some BLM/Pantifa crackpots are going to be bused into Siren, WI, tomorrow....Might have to mosey on into town with my riot gun on hand.

The chairs are all zip-tied together. So funny...

1593812602681.png

Unless you have a RV.
I staged for 3 weeks in a cool little town called Custer 8 years ago in August.
Loved it!
Custer is a cool place....I've crawled all over the Black Hills...It's a great Murican destination.

Perfect!

A real president would be able to discuss each of the great Americans who are honored by that monument in detail. Trump couldn’t manage a 4th grade level book report on any of them.

Forum List

Back