Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

Trump seems to think that all you have to do is to pick Juan up off the street and drive him to Nuevo Laredo. He seems to have forgotten details, like the constitutionally required trial, and conviction, first (for which we would most likely have to pay Juan's attorney).

That's ok, we can confiscate everything Juan has to help pay the bill. Fruits of an ongoing criminal enterprise don'cha know.

So not only have you gotten rid of Miranda, you've gotten rid of property laws.

Are you sure supporting Donald Trump is worth all of that?

Frequently Asked Questions about WIC | Food and Nutrition ...
Food and Nutrition Servicewic/frequently-asked-ques...
Food and Nutrition Service
Jump to How many people does WIC serve? - Different food packages are provided for different categories of participants. WIC foods include infant cereal, iron-fortified adult cereal, vitamin C-rich fruit or vegetable juice, eggs, milk, cheese, peanut butter, dried and canned beans/peas, and canned fish.
Who is eligible? - ‎What is "nutritional risk"? - ‎How many people does WIC serve?

And that is BY FAR, the exact opinion of the VAST majority of Americans.
And yet, dumbass, you can find no poll that shows that any majority of Americans share that opinion.

Sorry but you're full of shit.

Poll Americans Want More Aggressive Deportation of Illegal Immigrants - Katie Pavlich

62 of Americans want U.S. to deport illegals

Poll Americans reject Obama s immigration order want illegals out of schools jobs Washington Examiner

Loads more where those came from dumbass. Americans want the illegals out of America.
Four of your links are the same fucking poll. And most Americans want stricter enforcement at teh border AND a path to permanent residency for those already here. Immigration

LMAO Go talk to neighbors and others to see what they think of the illegals in this country.

I have and to a man or woman they want these people out of America.
Your neighbors are idiots like you, then. Most Americans are not.

I seriously doubt that there are any idiots like Claudette out there. She's a classic in the genre of both idiocy wrapped in almost a zen-like comfort level of being so warped.

what does WIC stand for leftard?

Women, infants, children

iF ONLY THE American born "anchor baby" gets the benefit then why is there a "W" in the equation dummy?

And yet, dumbass, you can find no poll that shows that any majority of Americans share that opinion.

Poll Americans Want More Aggressive Deportation of Illegal Immigrants - Katie Pavlich

Poll Americans reject Obama s immigration order want illegals out of schools jobs Washington Examiner

Loads more where those came from dumbass. Americans want the illegals out of America.
Four of your links are the same fucking poll. And most Americans want stricter enforcement at teh border AND a path to permanent residency for those already here. Immigration

LMAO Go talk to neighbors and others to see what they think of the illegals in this country.

I seriously doubt that there are any idiots like Claudette out there. She's a classic in the genre of both idiocy wrapped in almost a zen-like comfort level of being so warped.

why do you left-wing nutjobs think you are relevant in any way?

why do you feel smugness passes for superiority?

you are nothing

because your poll says so

idiots and hypocrites

rYou don't need manners to put illegals on busses and ship their asses back to Mexico.

Hope that happens. Ship them all out of America.

As for trial. Bullshit. These are not American citizens and are not covered by out Constitution. They broke the law to get into our country and don't deserve anything but a buss ride back across the border.

Have someone check for papers. No papers ship their asses out of the country.

Immigration-issues3.jpg
2-27-2014_03.png
Polling-Graph.png

Again. LMAO Where have you folks been? Obviously not watching what's going on.

Most Americans want illegals out of our country. Its only classic idiots like you and Paddy that don't see it.

Zen like comfort abounds in idiot like Paddy and you, Shit Ingot. LOL

r
I highly doubt that Trump has an intention to proceed the deportation according to the rules. He is more likely to push them all into a wagon and make them cross the border. That`s his style. He is notorious for his manners. Or, one of the richest Americans don`t know how to count money.

You don't need manners to put illegals on busses and ship their asses back to Mexico.

As for trial. Bullshit. These are not American citizens and are not covered by out Constitution. They broke the law to get into our country and don't deserve anything but a buss ride back across the border.

Sorry to disagree.

Most Americans want illegals out of the country.

They have no problem with those coming here legally and neither do I. But illegals?? They are costing we taxpayers billions and they have broken the law to be in the country. They and those that hire them should be prosecuted and the illegals all deported.

rYou don't need manners to put illegals on busses and ship their asses back to Mexico.

Sorry to disagree.

They have no problem with those coming here legally and neither do I. But illegals?? They are costing we taxpayers billions and they have broken the law to be in the country. They and those that hire them should be prosecuted and the illegals all deported.
You are simply wrong. Most Americans want those here to have the ability to stay if they have not engaged in criminal activity; if they agree to pay any back taxes and if they meet other conditions. You claim otherwise but cannot provide any proof other than you "talked to your neighbors." And it is not true that they cost taxpayers billions when you consider the taxes they pay, the economic activity they spur and he fact that illegals are not eligible for benefits. Again, you can claim falsely that they do, but you cannot prove it.

Trump seems to think that all you have to do is to pick Juan up off the street and drive him to Nuevo Laredo. He seems to have forgotten details, like the constitutionally required trial, and conviction, first (for which we would most likely have to pay Juan's attorney).

That's ok, we can confiscate everything Juan has to help pay the bill. Fruits of an ongoing criminal enterprise don'cha know.

Sorry, I've been advocating convicting illegals under RICO for many years, they violate the law every day they remain here and every day the work without authorization, that is an ongoing criminal enterprise. The fruits of that enterprise are subject to confiscation under US law.

Sorry to disagree.

You are simply wrong. Most Americans want those here to have the ability to stay if they have not engaged in criminal activity; if they agree to pay any back taxes and if they meet other conditions. You claim otherwise but cannot provide any proof other than you "talked to your neighbors." And it is not true that they cost taxpayers billions when you consider the taxes they pay, the economic activity they spur and he fact that illegals are not eligible for benefits. Again, you can claim falsely that they do, but you cannot prove it.

Oh an you can prove that they do?? Somehow I doubt that.

Sorry to disagree.

Oh an you can prove that they do?? Somehow I doubt that.
I did prove that, above. Three different polls, all of which show that the majority of Americans, republicans included, want a path to legal residency for those currently here illegally. You cannot provide a poll that asks that question and shows a majority want all deported. As for the other claims I made, I provided proof of all of them. You provided nothing.

Drop in the bucket compared to the amount of money U.S. income tax payers have and will continue to shell out in the form of various handouts to these lawbreakers for decades to come.

Low information idiots always have trouble with math.
"Low information idiots always have trouble with math.": Pot, meet kettle. The net economic effect of illegal immigration is positive. The pay billions in taxes, are not eligible for most forms of public assistance and contribute to the economy in the states where they work.
Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy
Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy TheHill

There it is folks, another lib justifying illegals sneaking into your country.
No, trying to educate morons like you with the facts.

Dickwads like you always argue in behalf of the illegal.

Sorry, I've been advocating convicting illegals under RICO for many years, they violate the law every day they remain here and every day the work without authorization, that is an ongoing criminal enterprise. The fruits of that enterprise are subject to confiscation under US law.

So, let me make sure I understand this. Maria has been working as a nanny for 5 years for Mr. and Ms. Smith. The INS finds out she is illegal. So they apprehend this criminal, detain her, sieze 100% of what she owns, and then deports her. RIght?
With the "fruits" of Maria's possessions, does the government sell them on EBAY or what?

the constitutionally required trial, and conviction, first

Where does it say we need to have a trial and conviction to deport an illegal?
5th and 14th Amendments.

the constitutionally required trial, and conviction, first

Where does it say we need to have a trial and conviction to deport an illegal?

You have to be joking, Todd. How the hell do you determine if someone is an illegal without a trial? Even your average tea party guy can understand that....
No, he's not joking.

His is typical of the ignorance and hate common to most on the right.

So, let me make sure I understand this. Maria has been working as a nanny for 5 years for Mr. and Ms. Smith. The INS finds out she is illegal. So they apprehend this criminal, detain her, sieze 100% of what she owns, and then deports her. RIght?
With the "fruits" of Maria's possessions, does the government sell them on EBAY or what?

The government sells seized property at auction all the time. You'd think a smart gal like you would know that.

The freaking ICE deputy director thinks it costs $12,500 to deport a single illegal alien? Maybe he is mixed up on the cost of keeping the criminal in the U.S. on the dole for a year. No wonder we are going broke. You could take a 1st class vacation to Hawaii for 12 grand.

Yup! - We can charter cruise ships & airplanes for under $400 per person. If they want to stay make them pay $50K immigration fee or their gone!!!.

Forum List

Back