Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

242scva.jpg
And there we go, the jack-booted thugs asking papers please of those working, or walking, while wetback...

Last edited:
"Conspiring to remain in the US" is a felony? Care to share a link on that, pal?

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

<snip>

The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years' imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to twenty years' imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death of any person, the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored. A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a victim under the Victim and Witness Protection Act. Conspiracy to commit crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years' imprisonment.

Aiding abetting harboring encouraging illegals a felony

My bold

These crimes are limited to US citizens, illegals can be charged with them as well.

That's odd. I don't see a single thing in the above law that makes the illegal alien a felon. Just those that knowingly aid and assist them, like employers.

try again.

Just holding a job to aid an illegal spouse or illegal children to remain, providing them housing, money, food and transportation qualifies, dummy. I didn't post the complete link, go read it.

It is odd that no illegal alien has ever been charged with a felony based solely on being in the US without documentation on a first offense, not even under the Bush administration.

I think that you should not give up your other job to become an attorney.

Maybe if we get an AG who is willing to deal with the problem you might see them getting inventive, if you were an illegal and a prosecutor gave you a choice of self deporting or facing a decade in jail, what do you think they would do? Just because the tool hasn't been used, doesn't mean it's not available. Of course if the aiding and abetting laws were fully used, your dear leader would be looking at a few million years in jail for illegally deferring prosecution, deportation and providing work permits to more than 3 million and the folks running these sanctuary cities could be facing hundreds of years.

Are you aware of what they have been doing down here about IA for the last 10 years?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

And there we go, the jack-booted thugs asking papers pleas of those working, or walking, while wetback...

You know what... FINE! If you libtards want to ignore the Constitution, the laws on the books, the will of the people-- don't want to have civility-- don't want to be reasonable-- just want to cram more liberal shit down our throats against our will as you insult our traditions and values... then YES....By God... that's exactly where we are going and it won't stop with deporting "wetbacks." Back your ears, motherfuckers... We're coming to take back our country.

Last edited:
And there we go, the jack-booted thugs asking papers pleas of those working, or walking, while wetback...

You know what... FINE! If you libtards want to ignore the Constitution, the laws on the books, the will of the people-- don't want to have civility-- don't want to be reasonable-- just want to cram more liberal shit down our throats against our will as you insult our traditions and values... they YES....By God... that's exactly where we are going and it won't stop with deporting "wetbacks." Back your ears, motherfuckers... We're coming to take back our country.
This is a liberal nation, founded by liberals for liberals. You aren't supposed to like it here since you are an American in name only.

You know what... FINE! If you libtards want to ignore the Constitution, the laws on the books, the will of the people-- don't want to have civility-- don't want to be reasonable-- just want to cram more liberal shit down our throats against our will as you insult our traditions and values... they YES....By God... that's exactly where we are going and it won't stop with deporting "wetbacks." Back your ears, motherfuckers... We're coming to take back our country.

Wow, Boss! Back away from that bottle!

Dubious numbers at best. But regardless, a wise investment. The U.S. Government always seems to have money for everything. So why not this?

And Trump should go forward with requesting Mexico contribute to the costs. Mexico has played a big part in creating this awful mess. It's time to do the right thing. Time to pick up part of the tab.

To which country. You have no proof they are Mexican either, with no proof they are Mexican the Mexican government won't take them either. So put them all in jail...

So how are you rounding them all up... Are you going to ID everyone walking down the street and no ID you get deported...
That is not going to happen unless you are dreaming.
You have activate marines or national guard walking on the street checking ID.
Then you will raid homes and schools.
This is like the NAZI rounding up the Jews in WW2.

More like the democrat president FDR roundup of the Japanese in WWII.

Trump is not going to kill them psycho
Your kidding your self kid.

you're a moron and an o-bot. so any ol thing can humor you leftard. why dont you go play with a napkin or something?
Idiot. You started by saying Trampon is not going to kill them.
I said trampons will rounded them up just like the NAZI did. Are there any difference? NAZI exterminate the Jews. Trampons eliminate the Hispanics that sounds very good.

First, one can tell from your 3rd grade name calling of Trump you are a troll. Second, Trump talked about deporting ILLEGALS, he said nothing of rounding up Hispanics. If we got rid of all then ILLEGALS, there would still be tens of millions of LEGAL Hispanics in this country. Third, Hitler first murdered the Jews in open public. That was bad for PR. He then made them slaves. He then sent them to concentration and death camps. He never deported anyone. I wish he did, but he was more hell bend on genocide. Trump is talking about deporting illegals and not genocide.

Please grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOt including the fence, that Mexico does not have the money to pay for, and would not pay for, even if they did, especially since a large % of illegals are from other countries.

"Back in 2011, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deputy director Kumar Kibble said it costs $12,500 to deport an individual undocumented immigrant.

So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion."

Donald Trump s Deportation Plan Would Cost 100-200 Billion - NBC News
Chump change compared to the money Ovomit has pissed away.

This is a liberal nation, founded by liberals for liberals. You aren't supposed to like it here since you are an American in name only.
That works well in you head huh?

It was founded by religious Christians who despised big government and over-burdensome taxation. Heck the main catalyst for the war was a mere tea tax. They desired a limited center government. They fully supported gun ownership. They fully protected religion.

They would not approve of what has happened to this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there we go, the jack-booted thugs asking papers please of those working, or walking, while wetback...

Being thug is reserved for leftie enforcers.

Now those walking into country should show the papers, just as I do when I am crossing the border. Being employed legally in US requires filling out the W-2 form. The form itself asks if you're citizen or legally in the country and to present the proof of it. Don't have one, you can fuck off, gently.

only a left-wing moron thinks it makes one a "jackboot" to ask people if they are supposed to be in this country.

The Left has done an extraordinary job brainwashing people and demonizing their opponents who hold different views. but with every report of yet another illegal murdering an American citizen (or three, like one illegal in florida), the Left's IDIOTIC excuse that that is just the price of "empathy" and that we owe these people something, and that Americans kill Americans too so it's all cool, gets harder and harder to justify, as if it want asinine already

the douchebag left cant win on this issue, all they can do is demagogue and pander

only a left-wing moron thinks it makes one a "jackboot" to ask people if they are supposed to be in this country.

The Left has done an extraordinary job brainwashing people and demonizing their opponents who hold different views. but with every report of yet another illegal murdering an American citizen (or three, like one illegal in florida), the Left's IDIOTIC excuse that that is just the price of "empathy" and that we owe these people something, and that Americans kill Americans too so it's all cool, gets harder and harder to justify, as if it want asinine already

the douchebag left cant win on this issue, all they can do is demagogue and pander
If you want to stop everyone, of all colors and ages, and ask for their papers we aren't stopping you. Start by issuing everyone a national photo ID card. Go for it.

I'm so happy, we don't have borders with the Middle East or North Korea. Liberals used to be against illegals, because they lower wages. But we know they don't care about wages, they care only about future voters.

And I would be delighted to see their response when Trump sends them a bill.....

Yes, their "response" might be fascinating. I especially want to see the response from that little liberal Mexican congressmen who gets his panties in a wad every time someone mentions deporting illegals. It's going to be loads of fun to watch liberal heads explode over what Trump does.

100% guaranteed.. Mexico will pay for the wall. Those who don't believe it can sit back and watch it happen. You might learn something about leverage and negotiation.
Name these "Mexican congressmen." roflmao

I'm so happy, we don't have borders with the Middle East or North Korea. Liberals used to be against illegals, because they lower wages. But we know they don't care about wages, they care only about future voters.
I care about getting my lawn mowed cheap.

Ghook93 From your post #648.
1. From your post either you are a 4th grader or you just woke up. Trampons wants to deport all illegals. You hear all over 11 millions. Did he mentioned 1 or 2 millions? Where have you been?
2. How do you deport or eliminate 11 millions out of this country? Raid houses, schools, groceries, malls etc. and marines on the streets checking id. Do you have any other idea?
3. That is exactly what the NAZI did during WW2. I never mentioned Trampons will exterminate illegals. I said eliminate out of this country.
4. There are millions of legal Hispanics left after deporting 11 millions. What is that supposed to mean?
4. Trampons has at least 4 or 5 trashy names on the Internet. And you are so concern of Trampons? You better get use to it.

Forum List

Back