Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

How much of a tax increase will you agree to to deport 11 million people? 20%? 25%?

None. Not needed. Tariffs on Mexican exports to the US will work just fine.

Sorry Boss. We have a treaty with Mexico on that. It is called NAFTA. It was in all the papers. No such tariffs allowed. Besides, we would just have to pay them ourselves. Most of what Mexico produces, food, automobiles, etc., is sold back to us, so they just tack it on to your new Ford SUV. There is a trainload of them coming past my community from Nogales every other night.

Well there is nothing in NAFTA that says "no tariffs allowed" and we still have tariffs on many agricultural exports to Mexico. Also, trade agreements are not carved in stone and send down from the mountains by a prophet... they are trade agreements. They can be modified, cancelled, replaced, etc. We also send billions in aid to Mexico... nothing in NAFTA says we have to keep doing that.

Now... IF Ford wants to jack up the price of their Mexican SUVs by 35%... I would think you libtards would LOVE that! In any event, that would be their decision... maybe they relocate back to the US in order to avoid the tariff?

Billions in aid to Mexico? link?

OH, and good luck to Trump in overriding Congress on NAFTA....

Actually, its free to use. But the internet connection isn't free, the costs of having someone keep track of it is not free. IF someone's status changes, having someone check for updates isn't free. It's all a tax on business. Something you were against earlier this Summer.

Its amazing how you guys have altered your beliefs and have become stooges for Donald Trump. He'll be gone in a few weeks. You'll still be losers.

People are already paid to keep track of those records, changing statuses, doing updates. Using the system will just make them work for their pay.

he he he....I was talking about on the employer end of the equation.

What difference does it make? Companies already have internet connection, they have HR dept who does paperwork, accounting is already doing payroll, etc. Only thing that business might end up paying is to train replacement for illegals that they should't have hired at the first place.

Either way, Jose is still going to prune my orange and grapefruit trees in the Spring. I don't know if he is an illegal alien or not, but I suspect he is. Unlike every anglo handiman I have ever hired down here, he always shows up sober.

Sorry, that should have read 'millions' and not 'billions.' We do 'billions' in trade.

Trump doesn't need Congress. This is a national security issue. He can outright suspend or repeal NAFTA if he so chooses. But as NAFTA doesn't explicitly prohibit tariffs, he probably wouldn't.

Before you claim he can't suspend treaties...
Goldwater v. Carter - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sorry, that should have read 'millions' and not 'billions.' We do 'billions' in trade.

Trump doesn't need Congress. This is a national security issue. He can outright suspend or repeal NAFTA if he so chooses. But as NAFTA doesn't explicitly prohibit tariffs, he probably wouldn't.

I don't really care one way or the other frankly. None of this is going to happen. It is like arguing whether batman and iron Man, together can beat up superman. Even Trump is too smart to believe the BS he is preaching.

Either way, Jose is still going to prune my orange and grapefruit trees in the Spring.

And Trump is going to fix that. Your ass will be going to jail for hiring Jose... Jose and his family will be going home, and they won't be coming back again because they can't get over the wall Mexico is going to pay for us building to keep Jose out. Whenever you get out of prison or finish paying your hefty fine, you can hire American workers to prune your fruit trees.

Dubious numbers at best. But regardless, a wise investment. The U.S. Government always seems to have money for everything. So why not this?

And Trump should go forward with requesting Mexico contribute to the costs. Mexico has played a big part in creating this awful mess. It's time to do the right thing. Time to pick up part of the tab.

If Juan isn't a citizen.....he is not covered by the Constitution. ...... :cool:

One you have to prove he is not an American Citizen and then you have a real problem. Foreign people are governed by the Constitution:

The reason for this is because of what the Framers of the Constitution believed. They did not believe that the "Constitution granted rights" but that those rights already existed as part of the natural order of who we are and that it merely "enshrined them" and prevented the government from encroaching on them. You have those rights regardless of what the US government says. The Constitution isn't about the citizens, it's about the government and framing the function of the government. Thus, as a human, you have those rights naturally by merely existing, the Constitution is there to prevent the government from stepping on those inalienable rights.
It is up to the illegals to prove or disprove their right to be here. If not, they are gone. They have the right to be heard.............have the right to a lawyer BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT................and will see a judge to voice their case...............If they don't have the documentation............Then Adios Amigos.................

To which country. You have no proof they are Mexican either, with no proof they are Mexican the Mexican government won't take them either. So put them all in jail...

So how are you rounding them all up... Are you going to ID everyone walking down the street and no ID you get deported...
That is not going to happen unless you are dreaming.
You have activate marines or national guard walking on the street checking ID.
Then you will raid homes and schools.
This is like the NAZI rounding up the Jews in WW2.

More like the democrat president FDR roundup of the Japanese in WWII.

Trump is not going to kill them psycho

It's not even like that because those Japanese were American citizens. That was a travesty of justice. Rounding up illegals would be justice.

Either way, Jose is still going to prune my orange and grapefruit trees in the Spring.

And Trump is going to fix that. Your ass will be going to jail for hiring Jose... Jose and his family will be going home, and they won't be coming back again because they can't get over the wall Mexico is going to pay for us building to keep Jose out. Whenever you get out of prison or finish paying your hefty fine, you can hire American workers to prune your fruit trees.

You bet, Boss! Trump is going to be elected, and pigs are going to fly!

I don't really care one way or the other frankly. None of this is going to happen. It is like arguing whether batman and iron Man, together can beat up superman. Even Trump is too smart to believe the BS he is preaching.

Well yes, I know that people keep SAYING it's not gonna happen... Trump has no chance... No way in hell he can win... blah blah blah. I've not even decided if I am going to vote for him.. I still like Cruz and Carson. A lot of things can happen between now and 11/16. BUT... he leads by a pretty comfortable margin in every national poll and most state polls. So to argue that it's "not going to happen" seems to be a bit of denial when it comes to reality. I'm at least objective enough to admit it's possible.

One you have to prove he is not an American Citizen and then you have a real problem. Foreign people are governed by the Constitution:

The reason for this is because of what the Framers of the Constitution believed. They did not believe that the "Constitution granted rights" but that those rights already existed as part of the natural order of who we are and that it merely "enshrined them" and prevented the government from encroaching on them. You have those rights regardless of what the US government says. The Constitution isn't about the citizens, it's about the government and framing the function of the government. Thus, as a human, you have those rights naturally by merely existing, the Constitution is there to prevent the government from stepping on those inalienable rights.
It is up to the illegals to prove or disprove their right to be here. If not, they are gone. They have the right to be heard.............have the right to a lawyer BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT................and will see a judge to voice their case...............If they don't have the documentation............Then Adios Amigos.................

To which country. You have no proof they are Mexican either, with no proof they are Mexican the Mexican government won't take them either. So put them all in jail...

So how are you rounding them all up... Are you going to ID everyone walking down the street and no ID you get deported...
That is not going to happen unless you are dreaming.
You have activate marines or national guard walking on the street checking ID.
Then you will raid homes and schools.
This is like the NAZI rounding up the Jews in WW2.
That as said before does NOT compare.
Where the Jews in Germany ILLEGALS?
Did the Jews kill Germans?
Did the Jews rape Germans?

Try again THAT argument is foolish and lazy.

The NAZI raid houses and rounded them. Now you want to do the same.
So try to humor me.

You have absolutely no sense of shame, do you?

The case for allowing illegal aliens to stay is so absurd that all you can do is make ridiculous and despicable comparisons with Nazis.

There is no way Trump is going to screw over his businesspeople pals by eliminating their source of cheap plentiful labor.

that would be all the more reason to support him then idiot, if you're position is he's cutting his own throat. or do YOU left-wing nutjobs want the cheap labor? want them here for your own uses?

The libturds want to depress American wages and shit on the American worker.

Building a fence is fine. Thinking Mexico's gonna pay for it is a fantasy, and basically that's Trump's platform.

28rv3q.jpg

There is no way Trump is going to screw over his businesspeople pals by eliminating their source of cheap plentiful labor.

that would be all the more reason to support him then idiot, if you're position is he's cutting his own throat. or do YOU left-wing nutjobs want the cheap labor? want them here for your own uses?

The libturds want to depress American wages and shit on the American worker.

It must be true, since the Liberals' Messiah admitted to it.
Obama says illegal immigration hurts blue-collar Americans strains welfare The Five Fox News

President Barack Obama once declared that an influx of illegal immigrants will harm “the wages of blue-collar Americans” and “put strains on an already overburdened safety net.”

“[T]here’s no denying that many blacks share the same anxieties as many whites about the wave of illegal immigration flooding our Southern border—a sense that what’s happening now is fundamentally different from what has gone on before,” then-Senator Obama wrote in his 2006 autobiography, “The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream.”

”Not all these fears are irrational,” he wrote.

“The number of immigrants added to the labor force every year is of a magnitude not seen in this country for over a century,” Obama noted. “If this huge influx of mostly low-skill workers provides some benefits to the economy as a whole—especially by keeping our workforce young, in contrast to an increasingly geriatric Europe and Japan—it also threatens to depress further the wages of blue-collar Americans and put strains on an already overburdened safety net.”

That's ok, we can confiscate everything Juan has to help pay the bill. Fruits of an ongoing criminal enterprise don'cha know.

Confiscation of Juan's assets for a misdemeanor? Then let's do the same thing for people who roll a stop sign.

Sorry bubba, a continuing criminal enterprise is a felony, conspiring to remain in the US is a felony, working with stolen identities or forged documents is a felony, aiding and abetting others to remain in the US is a felony, I could go on but you're really not worth it.

"Conspiring to remain in the US" is a felony? Care to share a link on that, pal?

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

<snip>

The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years' imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to twenty years' imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death of any person, the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored. A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a victim under the Victim and Witness Protection Act. Conspiracy to commit crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years' imprisonment.

Aiding abetting harboring encouraging illegals a felony

My bold

These crimes are limited to US citizens, illegals can be charged with them as well.

That's odd. I don't see a single thing in the above law that makes the illegal alien a felon. Just those that knowingly aid and assist them, like employers.

try again.

Just holding a job to aid an illegal spouse or illegal children to remain, providing them housing, money, food and transportation qualifies, dummy. I didn't post the complete link, go read it.

Confiscation of Juan's assets for a misdemeanor? Then let's do the same thing for people who roll a stop sign.

Sorry bubba, a continuing criminal enterprise is a felony, conspiring to remain in the US is a felony, working with stolen identities or forged documents is a felony, aiding and abetting others to remain in the US is a felony, I could go on but you're really not worth it.

"Conspiring to remain in the US" is a felony? Care to share a link on that, pal?

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

<snip>

The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years' imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to twenty years' imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death of any person, the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored. A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a victim under the Victim and Witness Protection Act. Conspiracy to commit crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years' imprisonment.

My bold

These crimes are limited to US citizens, illegals can be charged with them as well.

That's odd. I don't see a single thing in the above law that makes the illegal alien a felon. Just those that knowingly aid and assist them, like employers.

try again.

Just holding a job to aid an illegal spouse or illegal children to remain, providing them housing, money, food and transportation qualifies, dummy. I didn't post the complete link, go read it.

It is odd that no illegal alien has ever been charged with a felony based solely on being in the US without documentation on a first offense, not even under the Bush administration.

I think that you should not give up your other job to become an attorney.

<snip>

My bold

try again.

It is odd that no illegal alien has ever been charged with a felony based solely on being in the US without documentation on a first offense, not even under the Bush administration.

I think that you should not give up your other job to become an attorney.

Maybe if we get an AG who is willing to deal with the problem you might see them getting inventive, if you were an illegal and a prosecutor gave you a choice of self deporting or facing a decade in jail, what do you think they would do? Just because the tool hasn't been used, doesn't mean it's not available. Of course if the aiding and abetting laws were fully used, your dear leader would be looking at a few million years in jail for illegally deferring prosecution, deportation and providing work permits to more than 3 million and the folks running these sanctuary cities could be facing hundreds of years.

Forum List

Back