Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

you appear to have admitted most of the illegals are brown.

i'm going to assume you're correct ok?

now it would be great of you to admit racial pandering is the reason you're making these comments in the first place/
the reason for the amnesty plan in the first place?

They do want to deport American citizens, the little brown ones whose parents are not here legally. That's what Trump means when he says keeping the family together. It means the kids go as well only they are Americans.

He said that? How about link? :link::link::link:
Since he wants the kids, who are Americans, to go with the parents, that means deporting the parents is deporting the kids. If he could remove their birthright citizenship, he would do that as well.

Don't tell me what it means in your skewed mind. Provide a link where he said it. :link::link::link:
Google is your friend.

So, no link. Go figure.

if you really want to make sure things are equitable leftard; why dont an equal number of white progressives follow the illegals out the door? take your little white children, if you didnt already abort them, with you ok?

Why are liberal morons so eager to subject employers to jail terms but perfectly content to allow illegals, who obviously broke the law, to remain here and enjoy government benefits? People who say this stuff are just commies who hate capitalism.

So by allowing employers to break the law is promoting capitalism?

How many illegals in the United States of America are Canadian?

Are you legal?

There's no law saying employers go to jail for hiring illegals, numskull. They are subject to fines.

Actually they could go to jail under several different laws, aiding and abetting is one, RICO is another.

Last edited:
Nope. A citizen is someone born under the "jurisdiction" of the United States. That means the legal jurisdiction. Note. That didn't include Indians and it didn't include the children of ambassadors, so why should it include the children of illegal aliens?

What about Canadians?

They do want to deport American citizens, the little brown ones whose parents are not here legally. That's what Trump means when he says keeping the family together. It means the kids go as well only they are Americans.

Since he wants the kids, who are Americans, to go with the parents, that means deporting the parents is deporting the kids. If he could remove their birthright citizenship, he would do that as well.

YAWN again idiot. who WOULDNT want children to stay with their parents? dont you?

the chain of events leading to the situation where that choice had to be made was put in motion by the person who entered the country illegally.
You are fine with deporting small brown Americans, I am not.

Or yellow, white, green or purple, the parents can find someone to care for them or take them with them, I don't care which. We have illegals from virtually every country on earth, they all need to go, including your dear leaders aunt and drunk uncle.

There's no law saying employers go to jail for hiring illegals, numskull. They are subject to fines.

Are you legal?

'Most fines are broken down to the following:

• First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.
  • For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.
  • Three or more offenses can cost an employer $3000-$10,000 per illegal employee. A pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants can mean extra fines and up to six months in jail for an employer.'
- See more at: Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants | LegalMatch Law Library

Or yellow, white, green or purple, the parents can find someone to care for them or take them with them, I don't care which. We have illegals from virtually every country on earth, they all need to go, including your dear leaders aunt and drunk uncle.

They can leave their American born children behind, we'll take care of them, raise them as Americans. Or they can take their kids with them. But illegals must go.

m97gy0.jpg

you appear to have admitted most of the illegals are brown.

i'm going to assume you're correct ok?

now it would be great of you to admit racial pandering is the reason you're making these comments in the first place/
the reason for the amnesty plan in the first place?

Is Bripat, out resident illegal Canadian 'brown?'

They can leave their American born children behind, we'll take care of them, raise them as Americans. Or they can take their kids with them. But illegals must go.

m97gy0.jpg

Fuck that, they can find someone who will assume financial responsibility for them or they go with mommy and daddy.

m97gy0.jpg

Fuck that, they can find someone who will assume financial responsibility for them or they go with mommy and daddy.
And there we go, deporting little brown Americans.

Tell us, should all Americans without means be deported...

Don't tell me what it means in your skewed mind. Provide a link where he said it. :link::link::link:
Google is your friend.

So, no link. Go figure.
I linked ya...

YAWN again idiot. who WOULDNT want children to stay with their parents? dont you?

the chain of events leading to the situation where that choice had to be made was put in motion by the person who entered the country illegally.

good one stupid. but i'm trying to understand how republicans seperated the little brown ones from the rest

fill me in dummy
Wetbacks are their target, obviously...

Correct.

And that should change. First offense for hiring illegal, $100K per head. Second offense, lock the door.

There would be no illegal working in US within a month or less.

Don't be ridiculous. $10K at most. You trying to make the penalty equivalent for the penalties for murder. If they just enforced the current law employers wouldn't hire a single illegal alien.

good one stupid. but i'm trying to understand how republicans seperated the little brown ones from the rest

fill me in dummy

You just love using the racist terms, don't ya, Nazi.

m97gy0.jpg

Of course they can, but I was being polite. :D

So what?

fill me in dummy

You just love using the racist terms, don't ya, Nazi.
Unlike most Americans I'm honest about race, and racism, whitey...

m97gy0.jpg

And there we go, deporting little brown Americans.

Tell us, should all Americans without means be deported...

There ya go, lying again.

Forum List

Back