Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

He said that? How about link? :link::link::link:
Since he wants the kids, who are Americans, to go with the parents, that means deporting the parents is deporting the kids. If he could remove their birthright citizenship, he would do that as well.

Don't tell me what it means in your skewed mind. Provide a link where he said it. :link::link::link:
Google is your friend.

So, no link. Go figure.
I linked ya...

Nope, you told me to Google it.

You claimed Trump said something, I asked for link to back your claim. As typical leftard you came short. Again.

They do want to deport American citizens, the little brown ones whose parents are not here legally. That's what Trump means when he says keeping the family together. It means the kids go as well only they are Americans.

Since he wants the kids, who are Americans, to go with the parents, that means deporting the parents is deporting the kids. If he could remove their birthright citizenship, he would do that as well.

So what?
So, it's un-American to deport Americans, even the small brown ones...

Or yellow, white, green or purple, the parents can find someone to care for them or take them with them, I don't care which. We have illegals from virtually every country on earth, they all need to go, including your dear leaders aunt and drunk uncle.

They can leave their American born children behind, we'll take care of them, raise them as Americans. Or they can take their kids with them. But illegals must go.

m97gy0.jpg

Fuck that, they can find someone who will assume financial responsibility for them or they go with mommy and daddy.
And there we go, deporting little brown Americans.

Tell us, should all Americans without means be deported...

They aren't Americans, numskull. The kids aren't being deported.

They do want to deport American citizens, the little brown ones whose parents are not here legally. That's what Trump means when he says keeping the family together. It means the kids go as well only they are Americans.

So what?

They aren't being deported. They are going where mummy and daddy go.

Don't tell me what it means in your skewed mind. Provide a link where he said it. :link::link::link:
Google is your friend.

So, no link. Go figure.
I linked ya...

Nope, you told me to Google it.

You claimed Trump said something, I asked for link to back your claim. As typical leftard you came short. Again.
I was busy but linked it anyway. Don't ask for perfection on the Internet...

YAWN again idiot. who WOULDNT want children to stay with their parents? dont you?

the chain of events leading to the situation where that choice had to be made was put in motion by the person who entered the country illegally.
You are fine with deporting small brown Americans, I am not.

good one stupid. but i'm trying to understand how republicans seperated the little brown ones from the rest

fill me in dummy
Wetbacks are their target, obviously...

You just love using the racist terms, don't ya, Nazi.
Unlike most Americans I'm honest about race, and racism, whitey...

You're honest in displaying your own racism, I'll admit. That's why we ridicule you.

Or yellow, white, green or purple, the parents can find someone to care for them or take them with them, I don't care which. We have illegals from virtually every country on earth, they all need to go, including your dear leaders aunt and drunk uncle.

They can leave their American born children behind, we'll take care of them, raise them as Americans. Or they can take their kids with them. But illegals must go.

m97gy0.jpg

Fuck that, they can find someone who will assume financial responsibility for them or they go with mommy and daddy.

Trump plans to kick out the parents with the kids. Your semantics doesn't cut it, as usual.

You are fine with deporting small brown Americans, I am not.

good one stupid. but i'm trying to understand how republicans seperated the little brown ones from the rest

fill me in dummy

You're honest in displaying your own racism, I'll admit. That's why we ridicule you.
All humans are racist, I'm just honest about it.

m97gy0.jpg

Trump plans to kick out the parents with the kids. Your semantics doesn't cut it, as usual.

Nope. The government cannot legally force American citizens to leave the country.

fill me in dummy

then why are you making all these cracks about "brown people?"

So what?

They aren't being deported. They are going where mummy and daddy go.
Semantics. They are Americans, that would end up being kicked out.

Because you guys aren't honest enough to call them what they are to you, wetbacks mowing the lawns and cleaning hotel rooms.

Don't be ridiculous. $10K at most. You trying to make the penalty equivalent for the penalties for murder. If they just enforced the current law employers wouldn't hire a single illegal alien.

In the US, we fine oil companies tens of millions for not following regulations (or their own maintenance schedules) and their refinery blows up. Yet, they continue to do it again because the fines are less than the profits made from not following the rules.

Citi Bank and Chase have been fined tens of millions for robosigning, but they continue because the fines are less than the profits made from not following the rules.

If you break the law, you need to lose everything, including your freedom.

Beyond me that SCOTUS would disregard the MEANING of the amendment, and specifically what it was meant for..... Not for PERVERSION of our culture both sexually and by invading hoards. THIS is the reason a PRESIDENT DISREGARDS a SCOTUS decision....as I've stated previously, who has the POWER to stop him?...We shall see the Manchurian muslim PUSH THIS THEORY to the limit, within the next 17 months!...MARK MY WORDS!
I suspect much is beyond you. Compassion, empathy, justice, understanding, human decency. Constitutional law is way beyond your understanding. You start with your bigotry and whatever tortured construction you come up with that supports that is your construction.
The logical end to your unbounded "decency" is bankruptcy and total loss of identity. Fuck that.

Don't be ridiculous. $10K at most. You trying to make the penalty equivalent for the penalties for murder. If they just enforced the current law employers wouldn't hire a single illegal alien.

In the US, we fine oil companies tens of millions for not following regulations (or their own maintenance schedules) and their refinery blows up. Yet, they continue to do it again because the fines are less than the profits made from not following the rules.

Citi Bank and Chase have been fined tens of millions for robosigning, but they continue because the fines are less than the profits made from not following the rules.

They continue to blow up their refineries? Yeah, right, because it's cheaper to blow up your refinery than perform proper maintenance.

I can't even begin to explain how stupid that is. Can you name the last time a refinery blew up? The last time I've heard of an explosion at a refinery was over 20 years ago at the Sinclair refinery North of Denver. They didn't have any history of being fined by the government for violating regulations.

Your theory that industrial accidents happen only because corporations don't follow government regulations couldn't possibly be more idiotic.

Because you guys aren't honest enough to call them what they are to you, wetbacks mowing the lawns and cleaning hotel rooms.

Even if that were true, why would you attack it since you think racism is normal and natural?

BTW, a white guy mows my lawn.

And what about YOUR EPA??????

sORmdyQ.jpg

Even if that were true, why would you attack it since you think racism is normal and natural?

Humans are a disease, racism is just a part of that. If you are honest about it, things can be made better until they no longer matter.

Humans are a disease, racism is just a part of that.

If you killed yourself, you wouldn't have to worry about the rest of the disease you'd like to see dispatched from the face of the earth...perhaps YOU should have been a tree!

Forum List

Back