Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

And there we go, deporting little brown Americans.

Tell us, should all Americans without means be deported...

There ya go, lying again.
Actions, not words. If the little brown Americans get sent packing, that was what you intended.

And yellow and white and black and tan and milk chocolate and all the other variations there are in human skin tone. Criminals need to take the possible consequents of their actions into consideration before they decide to break the law. I won't shed a tear for any of them.
Since you shed a tear only for you and yours, that comes as no surprise. The lives of small brown Americans is not a concern of yours, or most here.

Do you have a brown fetish? You seem to be stuck on brown when no one else is. Now, FOAD.
I can do math, and the ones you want to deport are brown.

Here is the most popular Pinata in Mexico right now. It's a Donald Trump Pinata
trump1.jpg

Only this one is full of candy--not B.S.

Look--I have really enjoyed Trump being in this race. I like it when he slams other politicians. He's funnier than hell when he does that.

But there is NO WAY in HELL I would ever vote for him. You can't trust this guy. He may be the Trojan Horse to the Republican Party--with his very close associations with the Clintons. And Bill Clinton called Trump just prior to Trump announcing. Just remeber Ross Perot and how Bush 1 lost the election to Clinton. This may be a plan for round 2 of that same strategy to get Hillary elected. Their daughters Chealsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump are BEST FRIENDS. You don't get to that place without the parents knowing each other very well also.

Political odd couple: Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Because you guys aren't honest enough to call them what they are to you, wetbacks mowing the lawns and cleaning hotel rooms.

You're only one here pointing on "wetbacks" and "brown people". The rest of us are talking about illegals.
Again, semantics. Everyone knows wetbacks are what you mean, not whitey Canadians.

If only you could prove I said anything like it. Nah, you can't. It exists only in your twisted mind.
Unlike most, I can read between the lines, and actions speak louder than words.

There is nothing between lines because I write exactly what I mean. There is a reason for it, to prevent liars like you to twist the words. Your only success is that you proved to be liar over and over. But I gotta give you props for trying.

How about that link? Any time soon?
No, read him for yourself. You might be a child but I'm not spoon-feeding you.

Actions, not words. If the little brown Americans get sent packing, that was what you intended.

And yellow and white and black and tan and milk chocolate and all the other variations there are in human skin tone. Criminals need to take the possible consequents of their actions into consideration before they decide to break the law. I won't shed a tear for any of them.
Since you shed a tear only for you and yours, that comes as no surprise. The lives of small brown Americans is not a concern of yours, or most here.

Do you have a brown fetish? You seem to be stuck on brown when no one else is. Now, FOAD.

Evidently you're not as good at math as you think. UGH 1+1 = brown UGH 6-4= brown UGH 8+13= brown

Evidently you're not as good at math as you think. UGH 1+1 = brown UGH 6-4= brown UGH 8+13= brown
You have no plans to deport whiteys, just darkies, and everyone knows it.

You have no plans to deport whiteys, just darkies, and everyone knows it.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! Another pmh lie. Are you not paying attention or just plain stupid? Never mind stupid, I'm done.

then why are you making all these cracks about "brown people?"
Because you guys aren't honest enough to call them what they are to you, wetbacks mowing the lawns and cleaning hotel rooms.

You're only one here pointing on "wetbacks" and "brown people". The rest of us are talking about illegals.
Again, semantics. Everyone knows wetbacks are what you mean, not whitey Canadians.

If only you could prove I said anything like it. Nah, you can't. It exists only in your twisted mind.

Meaning you just make stuff up.

That's because the perpetrators are brown. If a black man robs a bank, the police aren't being racist by describing the suspect as "black."

You're a moron, of course. That's why these things have to be explained to you.

That's because the perpetrators are brown. If a black man robs a bank, the police aren't being racist by describing the suspect as "black."

If they were little whitey brats you wouldn't mind nearly as much, and if their parents voted GOP you be handing out voter ID like condoms on the first day of college...

No need, I just say what you're afraid to...

If they were little whitey brats you wouldn't mind nearly as much, and if their parents voted GOP you be handing out voter ID like condoms on the first day of college...

I don't care what color their skin is. The fact that they are eager to work for wages that are a lot lower than what Americans are accustomed to makes them a threat to every American worker.

I don't care what color their skin is. The fact that they are eager to work for wages that are a lot lower than what Americans are accustomed to makes them a threat to every American worker.
Capitalists love cheap labor, that's why the door has been open for 60 years...

What you don't seem to understand is that I have no desire to say those things. You do.

If I was prejudiced against brown people, then explain why I'm married to a Colombian woman.

You really are a stupid fucking racist moron.

By "capitalists" you mean crony capitalists. You don't mean people who believe in capitalism. In reality, surveys have show that most business owners don't support amnesty or open borders.

What you don't seem to understand is that I have no desire to say those things. You do.

If I was prejudiced against brown people, then explain why I'm married to a Colombian woman.

No family please, mod rule, but I had a couple of good ones...

The rule is that you are not allowed to attack my family. I'm sure you had all kinds of despicable insults in mind. However, I can insult you and point out that you're a racist pig.

By "capitalists" you mean crony capitalists. You don't mean people who believe in capitalism. In reality, surveys have show that most business owners don't support amnesty or open borders.
What they support is cheap labor, and they aren't too worried about where it comes from. If they were there wouldn't so many undocumented workers here. Wink wink, nod nod...

The rule is that you are not allowed to attack my family. I'm sure you had all kinds of despicable insults in mind. However, I can insult you and point out that you're a racist pig.
That doesn't insult me since all humans are racist.

Forum List

Back